It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Humanities Survival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The aliens that we come across across the world are usually considered myth but are in fact lifeforms that have survived like humans did after the fall of the dinosaurs. Creatures such as the Yeti and Chupacabra are in fact remnants of early life on Earth that had the intelligence to get out of the way unlike the dinosaurs.

The aliens that we see in videos and come from many accounts across many era's of time are also true that life exists on other planets.

Could these mythical monsters such as the Yeti and Chupacabra actually be investigators for aliens in ships? Could the aliens be investing humanity through these myths and guiding the direction of humanity through secret means?

It could be possible. After all these types of creatures have never been caught meaning that they are expertly adapted to recon an area and then report their findings back to either the Greys or Sentinels of which the Greys are against humanities venturing into space because they liken theirselves to gods while the Sentinels are actively involved with protecting humanity to elevate humanity into the Universe to become a space faring race.

The Greys are those who would say that leaving the Earth in Golden Ships is against what god wants because it would take away from the Greys ability to remain hidden where their "Godliness" would be further reduced to nothing more than twits among the Universe.

The Sentinels are more intellectual and understand that in order for a species to survive the hand of Death that said species must expand past the craddles of life on the planet that they live on.

The Greys are absolute dictators and use many forms to subvert humans such as religions and laws created by religious entities that says a person must adhere to a certain religious doctrine without question as the Greys knowledge is absolute and without question thus making the Greys the dictators of their species or Communists.

Sentinels on the other hand value knowledge and education of the unknown so that the path through the maze of Deaths construct can be navigated in order for a species to continue to progress into the unknown where even though by the hands of Deaths agents the Greys where strife will occur and the loss of life encountered the overall goal of spreading the Thought of Creation through spacially related facilities will encourage the Thought of Creation to continue which will one day eventually lead to Deaths demise with Creation winning and humanity being one with the Universe or Creation itself.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Do you have any data to back up your claims, or is this an opinion? Just curious..

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The information that you regurgitate as fact is from channeled messages from supposed 'aliens'. So please tell me why their messages are nearly identical to the messages from channeled 'spirits' of 'ascended masters', 'the Christ consciousness' , and all the other assorted beings that the new age movement channel?

Because they are one and the same - the lying spirits that God said would lead mankind astray.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I agree, anything is possible and to throw out ideas instantly is stupidity.

But give even the slightest evidence, some further reading, anything? I have never heard of the Sentinels, and a quick google search gave nothing either. I will dig deeper, but until I find any evidence or you present some I'm not interested.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don't know. On the one hand science subjects have been getting more popular and many people think they are more practical for the modern world.

On the other hand, humanities students often have good classical training and superior English language abilities. Especially in writing, and spelling.

top topics

join