It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bmoreanon

Check out this clip of Jesse Ventura talking about his new book 63 Documents the Government Doesnt't Want You to Read. According to Ventura, the Obama administration has millions of secret documents...millions!! That seems like EVERYTHING. Which makes them the opposite of a democratic government.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this is not a conspiracy, generally accepted that America knew in advance about the Japanese .maybe

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I do not agree that these are the top ten real conspiracies because you left out 1.JFK 2.RFK 3.MLK 4.WACO 5.Oklahoma City 6.9/11 7.Gulf of Tonkin 8.Obama eligibility 9.Obamas true identity,just who is this guy? 10.Pearl Harbor.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
its interesting to note canada has some involvement in tthe suez crisis and the iranian hostage situation

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
what about the echelon computer ?

every post, cell phone call, e-mail, text, etc is can be scanned by it

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i dont like using the word conspiracy but i have the vision of their perfect plan using geo magnetic warfare.

what they are doing with the chemtrailing is building a plasma barrier, they use haarp and the smart grid to create a plasma field within the google magnetic areas which replicates a microwave oven.

I mentioned this on other sites and the resons for it.

i completed an indepth study and put it on utube, i have had interest from a university and other alt media..
now i am not a video expert but these animals are dying for a reason and we need to help these also.

first video

youtu.be...

second video
youtu.be...

they are not that long 1st one is 7 minutes.
i have worked for some of these people and i know how evil they think.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've only been with ATS for a few weeks. The reason I originally went here was because of the strange jet noises and rumbling sounds being heard all around the world, including my own area in Idaho next to the Canadian border. That site was recently taken down on the home page list even though it had 58 pages and counting. Why? I think anybody would consider this a 'hot topic'; apparently ATS didn't. Instead we get forums about Lady Gaga's latest publicity stunt. Obviously ATS thought Lady Caca was more important than the mystery noises. I emailed ATS about above subject, but received no reply.

The Apple Iphone was just found to have the ability to record personal information which is readily accessable to the authorities. NBC news had this story two days ago, and the internet is full of sites regarding this topic. Why is this subject not considered a hot topic and not in the contents list on the home page? Actually it's listed, but I challenge anybody to find it. Obviously ATS buried it for a reason; IS APPLE AN ADVERTISER? Makes me wonder. Is this an example where the bottom line of finance is more important than the spirit of ATS? Or are the owners just "out of it"?

I also find the manners and mentality of a large number of people posting to be lacking. Personal insults seem to take precedent over real information sharing in a spirit of basic civility.

ATS--PLEASE REMOVE ME AND MY POSTS FROM YOUR WEBSITE AND REMOVE ME FROM MEMBERSHIP--I NOW CONSIDER THIS SITE NOT TO BE WHAT IT IS PURPORTED TO BE; AND I'M NOT ALONE IN MY ANALYSIS AND OPINION.

Sincerely,
Grimalkin

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester
There is a saying that "two people can keep a secret when one of them is dead", or alternate, "it's not a secret if more than one person knows". That would make conpiracies 'open secrets'. So how can they're really be conspiracies without every one finding out? Paranoia is becoming fashionable.

i think youre refering to a theory not a conspiracy as a conspiracy involves more than one person

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
also, thought this is a historically rich and intriguing list of historically accepted conspiracies for the majority of the part of historians this will not serve as ammo in defending anyones argument towards the validity of modern day conspiracies based on the fact that if one wants to believe and provided enough logical explanations and proof, they will believe and if they dont, they probably never will

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimalkin
I've only been with ATS for a few weeks. The reason I originally went here was because of the strange jet noises and rumbling sounds being heard all around the world, including my own area in Idaho next to the Canadian border. That site was recently taken down on the home page list even though it had 58 pages and counting. Why? I think anybody would consider this a 'hot topic'; apparently ATS didn't. Instead we get forums about Lady Gaga's latest publicity stunt. Obviously ATS thought Lady Caca was more important than the mystery noises. I emailed ATS about above subject, but received no reply.

The Apple Iphone was just found to have the ability to record personal information which is readily accessable to the authorities. NBC news had this story two days ago, and the internet is full of sites regarding this topic. Why is this subject not considered a hot topic and not in the contents list on the home page? Actually it's listed, but I challenge anybody to find it. Obviously ATS buried it for a reason; IS APPLE AN ADVERTISER? Makes me wonder. Is this an example where the bottom line of finance is more important than the spirit of ATS? Or are the owners just "out of it"?

well put i agree with you this site is very suspect and goes against constitutional rights that it supposedly upholds by banning people and comments they make on behalf of 'non civility'

I also find the manners and mentality of a large number of people posting to be lacking. Personal insults seem to take precedent over real information sharing in a spirit of basic civility.

ATS--PLEASE REMOVE ME AND MY POSTS FROM YOUR WEBSITE AND REMOVE ME FROM MEMBERSHIP--I NOW CONSIDER THIS SITE NOT TO BE WHAT IT IS PURPORTED TO BE; AND I'M NOT ALONE IN MY ANALYSIS AND OPINION.

Sincerely,
Grimalkin

i agree this site has changed a bit since ive joined whole posts are now banned due to supposed 'foul language' i mean even parts of posts that had material concerning political matters but were also censored lol makes you wonder
edit on 26-4-2011 by thetruthisrighthere because: comment didnt show up for some reason

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i used to be be "one of those people" that would laugh at any conspiracy, but i have completely changed.

i dont believe in every conspiracy that i read aboutl, but they are all very interesting.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Global Warming should be on the list too.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My biggest problem with all of this is that even the language is turning against us.

In a "Newspeak" style effort on behalf of power brokers and the mainstream media; the word "conspiracy" now no longer means what it is supposed to mean "a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose"; but instead is now understood among the public to mean "An idea that there is some elite power, conspiring against us, that is so ridiculous that I now no longer have to listen to another word this person says... weather weapons... pfft".

and thus making all of us somewhat impotent in the fight to effect positive change.

Big Brother indeed....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Conspiracy and paranoia are a slippery slope if one falls prey to fear (speaking from experience, here). This fear is exactly how one is controlled and manipulated. This is how one gets off of their path. Most, if not all, of the conspiracies mentioned here are related to distracting one from our true path because they know we have a collective power to manifest reality. This, I presume, is their biggest fear. The power of the people.

You've got to give them credit for the incredibly intricate means they've constructed to date, but it is a house of cards that is falling. Apocalypse is translated as "lifting of the veil". Truth is being revealed.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Great post and I also agree with the other posters who would also submit the assassination of JFK and 9/11. There are so many unanswered questions on just these two items and I'm not at all sure if we will ever get to the bottom of the truth!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Yes except global warming by whatever name you choose to call it isn't real! It is a fraud perpetrated by the UN IPCC for the purpose of redistribution of wealth from the first to the third world.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Good list - but by the standard of the initiator of this thread, the trial and death sentence of Socrates should be the first on the list. If you read Phaidon it is evident, that he would be considered radical even by todays standards, but the accusations against him were invented.

Regards

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkibal

This is a tangent of a post, but I cannot yet create my own thread. I wanted to bring up David Icke. Does anyone know where he got his "enlightened" version of ol' planet earth. Why, as humans, or should I say glorified chimpanzees, are we surprised that human nature is hard-wired to survival and what is often evil? Because we are so human.

Before you talk about aliens Icke, let's talk about this spiriitual, "faith of Abraham" world we supposely live in. Any person can blame every evil event on an agenda. But, what if it's exactly the opposite. What if every "good" event is scripted or controlled.

What experiences does Icke have with the spiritual world? Talking to likely schizophrenic "healers" and "channelers" will not suffice.

Does anyone realize that in this world of chimpanzees, there will always be "have's" and "have nots".

If you a person is less off than another, their animal nature is likely susceptible to the overriding, intrinsic, jealousy that the animals feel. In this case, the disgruntled piece of white trash thinks the world held him down.

I got news for Icke. If his "absolute" power so much loved Icke, he would not have existed.

If he is the son of a god, why is he working so hard? Why is he using word of mouth as in channelers. What is the credibility of his channelers?

Icke seems to forget that humans are "meat" and all of his ideas are "meat", at least it seems that way. Does it not?

Who really cares about what never happens or happens?

There is a simple way to live in this world. Obviously, ol' Icke has not likely found it.

Icke had a wife and children, yet those would be institutions and beliefs of the repitlian, better known as the race from the movie, "Flash Gordon"

I suppose Ming controls the universe because Jedi Mind Tricks rapped about it.

It appears Icke either went schizo and needed to justify his outlandish beliefs in a god (ha!) or he became the National Enquier.

His newsletters reads like a bad Bob Larson spot.

Obviously, most Icke supporters have never gotten sales job and had sales training, His words and intention wreak of give me money.

Oh, as for Icke, you might say to him, don't bother writing or talking, because the reptilians change our perception so that what you write is not what we read and what you say is not what we hear.

And this I know and I already have discovered as I was given all the truth! I never had to be set free. I just had to be human and give up that freakin' reptilian technology known as the computer! And as for the television? Emails are also reptilain ideas.

Name dropping is also evil, association creating, and traumatic for the novices who read his crap. His words likely inspire uneasiness, fear, schizophrenia, paranoia, violence, rage, and hatred among his readers.

Face it people, Icke is giving the reptilians all they could ever want. They have more people's energy to feed off of and more power over people.

That, and he can't prove they exist. So, what's the point? Why does he care? If the tree falls and no one is around, does it make a sound?

Why doesn't he just create a free blog and post your "all knowing info" there. Why do people, who already have no life and no money, need to subscribe to his site or buy your book?

Give the lame info away for free and go on with life. Nobody cares about his writing skills. He seems like nobody important enough, it seems, unless delusions of grandeur/persecution, narcissism, got the best of him.

So many people are now living in delusion and are now ungrounded because you talked about reptilians.

Go take your fight up with Bush then if you have problems. Maybe he needs to channel Boxcar Willy and get the truth and teleport himself out of here for the figh!

The reptilian don't need your stinkin' gold. They can replicate all matter and mass produce it. Also, people like Icke would really have no control of their ideas, thoughts, words, actions, etc. It would just play into soap opera.

By the way, has Icke met the "English Channel"? Indigo Books, Icke? Wasn't there Indigo energy? My, how they scipted.

And as for Icke's brain? All of his words may or may not be scripted. Who cares what he says. They already fast forward the tape and tell people what he really says years before he said them.

For instance, Icke may have once said, so I heard him say, that "I smelll like poo!" and I quote, when he introduced himself as David Icke.

Holy crap, the only evil was the human. They only tried to help people be good by staying out of their way!

Human nature is sick and you will never know what I really wrote.

You want the beef on Icke. Follow him. I heard that the gov has nano implants in his brain, too!

Yes! The truth shall set you free. Oh and the reptilians made up that quote. Quote the reptilian, nevermore Icke!
edit on 5-6-2011 by bossnoo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Additionally, Icke may have realized he may not work in the U.K. or have respectability or income if he doesn't justify his "son of some god" story with a story about how he was used.

The world needs ditch diggers too. You tell your board followers Icke that your idea of a reptilian or sheeple is a person who has money and a social life.

People who likely use his message boards like his are typical deadbeats, losers, virgins, etc.

They never got some like Icke. They never got that booty. (didn't he have a wife)?

Either there will likely be people who have nothing and have not education talking at his forum on a Friday night or there will be no one using his board because those people are out on Friday night getting that booty.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join