It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Just a Myth To Keep Us From Free Energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey ATS...

Just throwing this out there for discussion cause I don't think it comes up a lot when the UFO topic is discussed. I find the topic of Nazi UFO's to be completely amazing. There is so much information, pictures, blueprints, etc on what they were working on back in the day, as well as all of the Occult practices and principles the 3rd Reich used for world power, it's pretty mind blowing!

My question is - What if the UFO's people see are as real and amazing as they are captured on video BUT were created right here on earth? Maybe the alien idea is pushed to keep us from realizing that these technologies exist here and are mostly man-made?

I'm not discounting that there are alien life forms and that some UFO's do come from distant places but what if the majority are from right here? Are they just trying to keep the idea of free energy from us?

Anyways, just a thought. Thanks....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Great way of thinking about it.
I think it's a bit of both as both human inventions (Tesla) and possible Alien technology are being hidden from us. Technology is only as good as the amount of currency filling the pockets of those in control of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Free energy is not being kept from us. It doesn't exist. Nothing in the history of the world would be worth as much money as "free" energy. Whoever comes up with a workable free energy device will instantly be worth untold billions of dollars.

And since there's no such thing, there's no need to make up a story about aliens to keep it a secret.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Generally these craft would be considered UFO's due to our conditioning that saucer shape objects etc come from beyone the stars from the 1950's movies which coincides with the allies getting their hands on the nazi tech and having a bit of time to understand/improve on the original design.

Personally I doubt that true free energy exists but better ways of generating energy from matter exist which will allow you to generate alot more energy from a smaller ammount of fuel a bit like feeding the food scraps into the delorean in back to the future

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't know much about Free Energy. I guess what I mean is that the object is creating it's own energy field that it uses so there is no need for a battery or oil, etc. Does that make sense?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd

.....but what if the majority are from right here?
I don't see that as a 'What if'. It is silly to think otherwise.

A majority of UFO's are indeed eventually identified, and proven to be man-made. So obviously, it is highly likely that many others are also man-made, even if they have not been positively identified.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Are they just trying to keep the idea of free energy from us?

E X A C T L Y

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Though many UFO may be unidentified human built craft, we cannot claim that ALL UFO are human built craft, consider the following:

Project Blue Book Special Report 14 (a scientific study of UFO by the US government) indicated that of all the UFO cases they studied about 22% were unexplained AND the more information they received of those 22% the LESS they were able to be explained.

Project Blue Book Special Report 14

A scientific study of UFOs by the French, released in 1999, named COMETA concluded that 5% of the UFOs they studied could not be explained. Furthermore they concluded that the ET Hypothesis fit best:

Cometa Report

July 29, 1952 USAF orders pilots to "shoot down" flying saucers over white house:

USAF Shootdown

Why would secret craft be flown over the White House, which is restricted airspace, not tell the president or the USAF, elicit a shoot down order and let it get to the point were the US military placed Antiaircraft guns around US airports?

AA Guns Around Airports

July 28, 1952 USAF admits that they have detected what appear to be "flying saucers" on radar and that they might be spacecraft from other planets.

USAF Admissions

Experienced Radar Operator explains how UFOs in 1952 were tracked:

Radar UFO tracking

April 7, 1952 LIFE magazine in cooperation with the USAF makes the case for ET visitation:

LIFE Magazine

Note conclusions 3 and 4

Conclusion 3: These objects cannot be explained by present science as natural phenomena-but soley as artificial devices, created and operated by a high intelligence.

Conclusion 4: Finally, no power plant known or projected on earth could account for the performance of these devices.

NASA Astronaut Gordon Cooper reported that he believed that UFOs exist and are visiting earth. Wrote it down on paper, signed it and presented it to the UN:

Gordon Cooper Admissions

If these are secret craft, then why fly them so recklessly around commercial aircraft and airports?:

Pilot UFO sightings

The Nazi's could have had blueprints for craft that resembled UFOs, but it does not mean they would have the same performance characteristics as described by some of the reports above:

0 - 1000's mph in 1-2s

Sharp 90 degree turns at 1000's mph without slowing down

No sonic boom, though confirmed to be solid craft, seen to accelerate past the speed of sound, and observers were within range to heard the boom.

Some of the craft are very large, sometimes seen to be 1 mile long, and can accelerate very quickly.

These performance characteristics were observed almost from the beginning of the modern UFO era. Yet, even today with publicly known science it is still very difficult to match the performance characteristics even in theory!!
edit on 20-4-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2012 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
watch the entire series if you could. we are transitioning into the age of aquarius, the shift in consciousness, the evolution of humans and earth, ascension. welcome to your awakening!

BE LOVE

edit on 20-4-2012 by taguon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
And since there's no such thing, there's no need to make up a story about aliens to keep it a secret.

Depends on your definition of free energy.... I put in an old wood stove and heat my house with it... my trees provide enough wood every year to have extra for camping and the outdoor fire pit

All free energy save a little labor with a chain saw

I have water pipes on my roof... the sun heats them to warm the pool... also free energy and didn't cost much to install and has a solar pump

Electricity is also free energy... nothing stopping you from making your own solar cells and collecting all you need and sell the surplus to the grid

What YOU mean is over unity THAT is a whole different ball game

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Germany kept records, and they kept records of pretty much everything.

For instance, due these records, we can account for every single u-boat that was ever launched, or even laid down but never launched. uboat.net

The site listed above gives information on every single u-boat launched, and even planned, what happened to each one, details of tours, kills, the u-boat commanders in charge, and every assorted detail you could possibly imagine.

Records as such are similar with tanks, planes, ships, and other hardware.

Missing from all of that information is anything about UFOs, Haunebu, or whatever you want to call them. Any and all so called evidence of such are hoaxed fabricated material that are in no way supported by any of the other data sets.

For instance, within the whole Nazi UFO fairy tale, there's quite a bit of talk about an underground base in Antarctica, where u-boats were used to pack up a huge bit of material, troops, scientists, hardware, parts, supplies, and all the tons and tons and tons of things that would be necessary to set up an isolated base underground in a place where you can't grow your own food or anything.

Check out the website uboat.net as linked, and you'll see that every single u-boat has been accounted for. there's no gaps in serial numbers, no missing u-boats.
We know what happened to every single one.

Thus, any story involving any fanciful dreams about UFOs, Haunebu, or whatever you want to call them, as supported by the real actual evidence, regardless of how many fabricated and hoaxed blueprints you might find, are just that; fabricated and hoaxed.

The same thing applies with ships and planes belonging to the German Nazi regime. It's all be quite heavily and considerably documented in triplicate and beyond.

There are no missing u-boats. There are no missing Ships. There are no missing planes.
It's all been documented.
In consideration of this wealth of documentation, including documentation regarding Nazi Germany's experimentation into building their own nuclear bomb, as well as many other super secret highly guarded programs, how is it then that none of the information available even indicates that there are missing or secret plans or programs regarding UFOs, Haunebu, or whatever they're called?

With all that in mind, in consideration that there are no Nazi UFOs, respectfully, there is no free energy solution, at least to any degree you postulate.

Granted, there is indeed a UFO phenomenon, 95% or more of sightings which are misidentification of rather ordinary or known things, with that 5% lying in an 'unknown' value.
This isn't to say that this 5% is aliens, super secret government air craft, or something else we just really don't understand yet. It's yet to be proven, otherwise, we really would know.

It's a fun thought, but, no, there are no Nazi UFOs, and as far as is known, no free energy.
Nothing in the universe is free.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Nothing in the universe is free.

The Universe is full of plasma energy, in fact about 90% of the Universe is energy... FREE for the taking

What we pay for is someone to collect it, someone to deliver it to our door and someone to make the devices that use this energy.

Today gravity makes water flow downhill and we put a spinning wheel in the flow and collect electricity... in Medieval times they put a water wheel into that stream to collect free energy to turn their mills. At that time the only cost was building the water wheel... today we have to pay for the power lines so you can use it conveniently at home...

But the energy is provided by nature free for all to use... the electrons are there waiting to be collected, just like you can drag a copper wire through the earth's magnetic field in orbit and collect free energy as much as you can handle

The wind blows, whether mankind is here or not. Farmers have for hundreds of years used that free energy to pump water or turn mills... today that free energy turns turbines

The people that build the turbines do not pay for that energy... but they DO sell it to you so you can have all your gadgets

The sun produces tons of free energy... streaming at the planet everyday... go outside long enough and there is no cost to you getting fried... A simple parabolic mirror to focus the energy and you can cook your food No cost. For a few hundred bucks you can make your own solar collectors and get off the grid. The sun can heat your water for free. A solar powered pump can pump coolant through pipes in your house to provide AC just like a refrigerator does... its called Hydronics. If you have a pool and use that as a heat dump you heat the pool and turn your house into a deep freeze... all for free once the install, a few thousand, is paid for

You people really have no understanding of the term 'free energy' Yawl think its some magic that you can just plug your house into

edit on 21-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

While I get and understand your point, as well as appreciate it, there is still cost involved.
That cost can be labor, materials, catalyst, or any number of other variables.
Yes, after the fact of addressing whatever cost is involved in enacting an off the grid solution, one can indeed sit back and reap the benefits of 'free' energy provided by nature through wind, solar, hydroelectric, tidal, or even coriolis if you could harness a foucault pendulum.

Still, to get there, there will be cost.

What I think the OP is referring to is something along the lines of a self contained over-unity type energy production scheme.
As to that, me thinks that's a long time coming.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

how EXACTLY is this " alien myth " keeping us from " free energy"

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
As to that, me thinks that's a long time coming.

T H Morray had such a device 100 years ago... was documented by over 100 witnesses

A patent clerk denied him a patent because Moray could not explain to the dolt at the patent office how it worked

And today any such technology is on the 'Restricted Technologies' list. It is a very long list... two lists actually, one for military applications and one for regular science

Electrogravitics would provide one such weird energy source... that too has been suppressed

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No, they are real people and beings. They really operate in and around earth on sides, and side can help you, if you're an experiencers, from some of the negative doings of the other. For example, protection and implant removal can occur. This is not an issue that has occurred in a short number of decades but actually from the very beginning annals of earth history.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It's a nice thought, but, time and time again we get claims of over-unity/perpetual motion machines and such, but every time, they all come to not.

The following recent thread for instance: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eventually, with much respect to the OP, the OP found the error in the math model and admitted failure.

In the same vein, we also see from time to time people claiming they know how to build their own anti-gravity saucer craft based on tesla designs, electromagnetic gravitational manipulation, torsion, or something else as I've detailed in the following thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yet, for all these claims, we don't see civilian piloted saucer craft roaming about making news. We don't even see small scale proof of concept working models.

They're nice thoughts, but, if feasible, what's the rub?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

I'm siding with William Lyne
www.google.com...
and his Nikola Tesla
www.google.com...
research and UFO research to side with that statement.
Aliens Just a Myth To Keep Us From Free Energy?
As big reason the elite spend on anti Tesla topics out of fear for their own financial benefit.

Lyne sees this in early Tesla projects after GE and the corporations had all they needed
to make Niagara Falls power plants all over the world when Tesla came up with bigger than
the Falls Towers for world electricity. With Tesla in charge what would they do.

So Tesla went to smaller generators especially for his flying machine project.
You will not hear or get much on the without referring to Lyne.
Naturally Tesla tried a few free energy devices but some might be totally new but Lyne
ties in Tesla's 50X speed of light particle discovery with his Atomic Hydrogen Furnace
project counter to the E-Cat over unity heater but Tesla already patented the basement
battery charger from the Sun particles known still in the 1950s as a free energy device
but somehow not talked about now.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The Papp Helium engine needs no fuel or radiator just oil for bearings until all goes kaput.
Thats a fair machine people might like.

As for perpetual energy as long as the Sun exists we have the Tesla battery charger for
basement use capturing rays where the Sun don't shine even at night when the Sun is
on the opposite side of the Earth.

Then the Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Furnace burns no fuel extracting energy from the environment
by a change of atomic state for the Hydrogen gas H2 to the atomic level 2H when the energy
captured to be released upon combing to H2 again in an endless cycle at 1000x input driving
electric turbines for free energy the Mr Lyne can sell to all free energy loving people.

Well this could mean bad tiding for a number of people but I'm going for the car powered from
the environment by a iron pipe. Seen any iron around these days. Iron, the last element formed
by fission in the stars with special electric qualities.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join