It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Popular Conspiracies (Revisited)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Greetings everyone, it's about time I was brave and started my first thread. Thinking about it for a while, but was undecided.
In short, I thought I would "play it safe" and pay a revisit to a previous thread discussed here, where a list of most popular conspiracies was scrutinised:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By way of contrast, I came across this more recent, independant list, which details not 10 but 25. I found it to be a very shallow explanation of each, comments ranging from the vague, to the almost patronising, but then again, this will surprise few people here on ATS.
I think it is interesting to see how public opinion may have changed, in a time where more and more mainstream airtime is given to "conspiracies" eg Ancient Aliens, End of the World 2012, 9/11, and recently, Titanic.

Anyhow, here it is. Enjoy, and feel free to discuss any surprises / omissions etc. I personally am surprised at at least one omission that is on the ATS link.

list25.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Here's the vid....

Very good list, haven't seen the video before, thanks for sharing it!
edit on 20-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yes, just watched the video, interesting stuff.
The whole free energy, Nikola Tesla omission is conspicuous by its' absence though.

join