It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Army- Kelli Bordeaux

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Husband-

Your outline for motive is correct

-Cash incentive

side points-
you caught the car thing and I overlooked it...

earlier reports of a troubled marriage
-she went to a bar without him

The best piece for involvement is the issue of his non-caring

Sorry you love a woman and she goes missing... country-boy time... people will start giving answers... the police would have to hold you back...

The husband is at best leaving out information...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Which brings me to the next part

The police -

Are there any LEO's that are a part of ATS who are listening...

what do you think of this investigation so far...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
no new news on this just left over speculation so far-

Huffinton post- kb 5-6-12

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Kelli Bordeaux took a break from life as a soldier at North Carolina's Fort Bragg to do what many 20-somethings do on a Friday night: Maybe have a few drinks, play pool and belt out some songs at a local karaoke night.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
no updates that I know of unfortunately

damn shame....

looks like the burying of this case is suceeding

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well most people seem to have forgotten

WRAL- police release photos

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Fayetteville police on Thursday released a photo of a missing Fort Bragg soldier taken the night she was last seen nearly two weeks ago.

SLIDESHOW

Jeff Locklear, a police detective heading the search for Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, said at a news conference Thursday that Bordeaux took the photo of herself with her iPhone 4S before going out the night of April 13.

BLah... Blah... Blah...

kinda makes me lose faith in the system here.

Not one time did the cops ever mention pursuing her relationships with army personnel

The girl is odds on dead...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
so far no new news.....

It seems the case went cold... very cold

to bad the investigators have quit it seems

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Still nothing....

This would have been a halluve of a question...

"Mr.President where is your missing soldier?"

I am still mad that no mention of any investigation into her command...

I have not forgotten... I hope you have not either...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Remains thought to be missing soldier found in NC

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — The remains of a Fort Bragg soldier who disappeared more than two years ago may have been found and a suspect has been arrested in her death, police in North Carolina said Wednesday.

Detectives went Wednesday to an area near the Interstate 295 corridor on the northern side of Fayetteville after receiving information, city police spokesman Lt. Todd Joyce said. The search turned up remains believed to be those of Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux.

Authorities said Bordeaux left her apartment on April 13, 2012, and headed to a nearby bar.

The remains will be sent to the chief medical examiner's office to confirm the identity.

Joyce said 27-year-old Nicholas Michael Holbert has been arrested and will be charged with first-degree murder and may face additional charges.

looks like they have settled on the original suspect

I will see if more information is forth coming

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

I just wanna give you a good job and S&F for keeping this story updated and posted. Most times these stories go to the wayside with no follow up and get lost to time.

And here you are two years later still updating

Thanks OP.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenJack

TY

I have kept an eye on the story..

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Autopsy reveals how Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux died

FAYETTEVILLE — An autopsy released Friday revealed Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux died from blunt force trauma to her head, according to WTVD.

After a two-year investigation, Fayetteville police found PFC. Bordeaux’s remains in a shallow grave this past May in a wooded area one mile north of I-295 on River Road.

Bordeaux was located with the assistance of the man accused of killing her.

Nicholas Holbert, 27, told WTVD that he met Bordeaux at Froggy Bottoms on April 14, 2012 and drove her home that night, but he denied having anything to do with her disappearance.

The spot Holbert claimed he dropped off Bordeaux is about a quarter mile from her apartment. Bordeaux’s remains were found less than a 10-minute drive away from the bar where she was last seen alive.

According to the autopsy report, she was struck multiple times in the face before being buried.

Holbert is charged with first degree murder. He’s a registered sex offender who was convicted as a 16-year-old of indecent liberties with a 5-year-old child.

He’s been in and out of jail over the past two years.

Source: WTVD

and

Bragg soldier Bordeaux died of blunt force head injuries

RALEIGH, N.C. — A Fort Bragg soldier whose body was recovered in May – more than two years after she disappeared – died from blunt force injuries to the head, according to an autopsy released Friday.

The official finding from the North Carolina Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Raleigh is consistent with a search warrant indicating that Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux's alleged killer hit her multiple times in the face before burying her in a shallow grave in a deeply wooded area of Cumberland County.

Bordeaux, 23, was reported missing April 16, 2012, two days after she was last seen leaving a Fayetteville bar called Froggy Bottoms. Investigators recovered her remains May 14 near the Interstate 295 corridor – about 4 miles from the bar, which has since closed.

Nicholas Michael Holbert was arrested and jailed on first-degree murder and first-degree kidnapping charges.

Fayetteville police have remained quiet about their investigation, but search warrants say Bordeaux and Holbert had been together at the bar for several hours. They reportedly got into a fight in the parking lot, and he knocked her unconscious, drove her to where he lived behind the bar and hit her several more times in the head.

Detectives think Bordeaux was dead when Holbert allegedly dumped her body in the woods, Fayetteville Police Chief Harold Medlock has said.

Holbert, 27, had been interviewed by police on several occasions, and Medlock said he "shared vital information" and was at the scene with detectives when they found Bordeaux's remains.

Medlock, however, has not said whether Holbert confessed to the crime, only that police were able to close their case "with the help of a citizen."

Bordeaux's case attracted nationwide attention for months and drew volunteers from across the country to Fayetteville to help investigators and the military search for her.

Originally from St. Cloud, Fla., Bordeaux was a combat medic at Fort Bragg.

I do not trust this outcome so I will keep an eye on it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join