Missing Army- Kelli Bordeaux

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Kelli Bordeaux Search Follows phone...

The search for missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux will concentrate today on an area where her phone was last detected, officials said.

The last ping from Bordeaux's cell phone came late Friday or early Saturday off a tower off the Ramsey Street corridor, the area police plan to scour for clues, Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said.

Please excuse the following because it will upset the good nature d people here

instead of my normal way of communicating, I am going to try something different...

The issue here pisses me off...

bad metrics

Army
Married woman at bar
Husband gone to another state

first thought-

We went to bars in groups SOP

I betcha money if you look into her record, issues with males in her command
they where at the bar

money is on her fellow soldiers doing the deed

Woman's body will not be found for at least a week... should be with in 150 miles of the base

for the christians, pray that she is just a woman of loose morals, who went awol with another man ... it is the best case scenario... pray for that, for it is the only other high level possibility (third place is the husband and its distant)

The press release for the military should read

"Bring her back and no questions will be asked, otherwise we will hunt you down like a dog."

No such statements have been made...

If you dont like my feeling on it oh well...

To the others, it just hits home and makes me mad... that this crap is going on in our nation...

If it turns out my instinct is right,

also where is the national outrage over this, a soldier is missing... it is over the 48 hour window

This one i will update as I find out more, this is Ripcontrol, steaming mad

edit on 18-4-2012 by ripcontrol because: newspeak got me

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Husband was not in Florida at the time, he was home at 3PM at his house. Impossible for him to be in Florida. Either he was cheating or she was cheating. Or, they both were. He will not disclose any of his whereabouts, she had a car but didn't use it. Story does not make any sense. But, I do hope they find her safe.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Person of interest- abc

A 25-year-old bar hand who is a registered sex offender has been questioned twice by police in connection with the disappearance of a missing soldier and has been called a person of interest.

Kelli Bordeaux, 23, was last seen leaving Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville, N.C., around 1:20 a.m Saturday.

just fishy...

he goes on to say he dropped her off at entrance to the area she lived in... Actually sounds like a prudent measure if true

Problem is the type of predator he was
16 year old indecent liberties with a 5 year old

if it was him he has killed her and ditched the body, just seems off.. I do not think it was him

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

a lot doesnt make sense...

unless something even more fishy is going on...

Remember, her life insurance policy is around 400 plus g's

SGLI

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, she got a ride from the bar hand, probably because her friends were jerks, either that or she was talking to him all night and thought he was cute. Who knows. Alcohol makes you do stupid stuff.

According to him, she wanted to be dropped off houses down from her location, she didn't want to be dropped off at her house. And, something spooked her, either he spooked her and wanted be let of the car and he didn't let her out or he did something to her, making advances on her.

No one can corroborate him dropping her off houses down from her location from the sound of the article. So what says he did drop her off?

It's either the husband or him.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This one of many reasons I drink at home, especially late at night. If I do go out it is during the day light hours.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Okay so update:

The bar owner of Froggy's said Holbert is not an employee there. He lives in a tent behind the bar. And frequents the bar regularly. He says she was there with Holbert. May have just walked in with him, or had a few drinks with him.

So did he use her car to give her a ride? How is he able to afford a car if he's living in a tent? He has to park it somewhere.

blinkoncrime.com...
edit on 19-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Looks like she was drinking with Holbert
www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

good find- metrics added

separated from husband according to article- living on her own

possible parole violation-
--- living behind the bar

cant tell where exactly was of tower pings

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

person last seen with is not considered a person of interest

bar tender claims he does not work there-- allowed to live in back due to frequent customer status?????

According to NBC, Mike would not say where he was Friday or over the weekend, but told police he and Kelli have a “happy” marriage and that the two are not estranged.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Bar owner talks about missing Kelli Bordeaux's last visit to Froggy Bottoms -

the first major difference observed-

unhappy marriage-

With the police not considering the sex-offender a person of interest means another predator was at the bar

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
hasn't been the first time a solider went AWOL..

just say'n ..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
btw for those reading

Wiki answers- indecent liberties with a child

Generally, when a person is charged with taking indecent liberties, the liberties must be taken in the physical presence of the child, but physical contact is not required. Exposing one's private parts to a child with sexual intent may constitute the crime. An indecent liberty may consist of communication of indecent language.

not satisfied with this

Justia law

2005 North Carolina Code - General Statutes § 14-202.1. Taking indecent liberties with children.

gives the code

the county he is registered in

sexoffender.ncdoj.gov...

(mods I only listed the link to the NC sheriffs departments website- not sure on t and c call so I only listed it)

sounds like the guy was homeless working for the bar keep- as long as he told the parole officer no issues-

however note he is at present not considered POI

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Huffington post KB missing....

the new information

In addition to questioning Holbert, authorities conducted an expansive search for the 23-year-old soldier on Wednesday, both near the Interstate 295 corridor where her last text message was sent and at a pond that an anonymous tipster identified as a place of interest, CNN reported.

Cops said that Bordeaux disappeared after leaving the bar at about 1:20 a.m. At some point that morning, two text messages were sent from her phone. One said, "got home safely," according to CNN. It's yet unclear to whom the text was sent or what the contents of the second text was.

pond?????

Sounds weirder and weirder

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
two new updates I came across

unfortunately one includes nancy grace

missing soldier

Yeah nancy grace....what an idiot.. I got to give credit to the interviewer... he called her on it... made it worth...

they all seem to be missing her fellow soldiers...

and

last person who saw her

it is disturbing ...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the only update is that the guy who gave here a ride home is going to jail

for not reporting a change of address...

Figure arrested

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Bar owner arrested

(CBS) FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - Steven Cantrell, the owner of Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville where missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux was last seen, was arrested Monday on unrelated charges.

failing to appear dwi
400g's behind in child support

this is interesting... add to the earlier info...

has there been any accusations of rape with the bar as the last known place or mentioned

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Husband speaks out

(CBS/AP) FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - The husband of missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux says he's grateful for the community's effort to find his wife

he does not come off as a concerned husband....

I find him suspicious, to the tune of the SGLI ($400 G's)

I am sorry my wife or girlfriend goes missing I go hunting....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
same ole

www.globalpost.com...

still missing...

no other updates......

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
summation

Army Female missing

Attractive

First
person drove her home-
*listed as a sex predator

Rearrested for not reporting change of address
Says worked at bar...

Note not charge with not reporting employment to PO

Second
Bar owner arrested
* not appearing and back child support

Bar owner told people guy does not work there

Third
Husband out of town-
good looking wife goes to bar

everything OK in relationship he says is okay...

fourth
police drain lake
no leads

fifth
no mention of issues on army base over sexual harassment
or investigation into coworkers or other soldiers on base

this leads me to believe

Several people involved....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It's the husband. When someone goes missing it's usually someone close to the family or a relative. Holbert dropped her off using her car. So, where did Holbert park her car? Her husband goes to Florida in a beat up car that can't even make Texas. So, I find hard to believe he made it to Florida. His alabi is choppy at best. I want to see some receipts for gas.Husband was home at the time she came back so it's possible he saw Holbert drop her off, and then you know what happens with jealous guys. I believe the husband attacked her. He has more motive then Holbert. Holbert goes after kids, not adults. His MO doesn't match up. Her husband has more to gain out this and he didn't seem all to concerned IMO. And the ending is interesting, handing it over to homicide means they suspect she is dead. Why hand it over to HOMICIDE if they didn't think she was already dead? They must know something. Rather then keeping the case opened, how many departments do you know hand over MISSING cases to HOMICIDE? Usually, the case stays opened.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join