It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: The official fears US and Britain shared about over President Obama's 'anti-American' a

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

In his three years as U.S. president, Barack Obama has been dogged by claims he is not patriotic enough.
Last year he even had to publish his birth certificate to silence doubters who suggested he was not born an American.
Now it emerges that similar fears were expressed about his father, who was categorised with others as ‘anti-American and anti-white’ when he moved to the United States in 1959

Full Article

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting article and wanted to share.

Beat it up as you see fit.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

Wasnt the provided birth certificate proved to be a fake and not provided by him at all? I am just asking, I don't have time to research it myself right now. But that was my recollection of that event. Something about the numbers on it belonging to someone else born about the same time.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What point is it you are trying to make? Of course an imperialist nation is going to have concerns of people under their rule that question their right to rule them. By extension of that any nation that is allied with that ruling nation is going to share their concerns.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
reply to post by KnightFire

Wasnt the provided birth certificate proved to be a fake and not provided by him at all? I am just asking, I don't have time to research it myself right now. But that was my recollection of that event. Something about the numbers on it belonging to someone else born about the same time.

You are correct my friend. It was found by an Adobe Photshop expert and author, that the birth certificate provided by the Obama Administration was in fact a forged document. (Source)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The illuminati put obama into power so he is just a puppet. If his secret service is full of pimps then they have complete control over his security. The perceived animosity between the ruling class is just for show, to further divide and control the masses. Even if you say the people elected obama, to whom does he serve? Certainly not the people who elected him. Our only hope is truth. With truth their house of cards collapse and only then will mankind be liberated.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
What point is it you are trying to make? Of course an imperialist nation is going to have concerns of people under their rule that question their right to rule them. By extension of that any nation that is allied with that ruling nation is going to share their concerns.

I wasn't trying to make a point. I'm just sharing information.

Just to add though, if you had read the article you would have found it was about Obama's father.
edit on 18-4-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
The illuminati put obama into power so he is just a puppet. If his secret service is full of pimps then they have complete control over his security. The perceived animosity between the ruling class is just for show, to further divide and control the masses. Even if you say the people elected obama, to whom does he serve? Certainly not the people who elected him. Our only hope is truth. With truth their house of cards collapse and only then will mankind be liberated.

new topics

top topics

join