It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If We Built An Electro-Magnetic Motor?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

need any help with your ideas let me know,i have ideas about,antigravity,time machies,wormhole machines,self powerd linier power makers.

always i have ideas

my name is boschung

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I'm no mechanic, but I can do most simple things should the vehicle in which I am driving break down. I'm a redneck, afterall. But for someone here who is a serious mechanic or engineer, I have a question.
Instead of the pistons using gas igniting to move them, what if, on each end of the pistons there is an electro magnet that fires in order like a distributer cap does to the spark plugs. Like one end turns on the electro magnet, pulling the piston up, then the other one turns on bringing it down. It would take a battery to get it started but once it did, wouldn't that be free energy?

The pistons and crank could be modified or specially designed to perform with electro magnets. I've always known since I was little that there is something very special about magnets and how they are so overlooked and taken advantage of. There has to be a way to make things work off of magnets--free energy. If one magnet can pull something it's way then why can't another one pull it back? Just amplify the damn thing. I'd like to hear what you think about this.

If you want to use electromagnets for propulsion, there is absolutely no reason to crap all over the design by shoving RECIPROCATING parts into the equation. The modern brushless DC or conventional AC induction motor is incredibly efficient.

Not being harsh, just brutally honest as an engineer. The only reason for reciprocating engines is to harness the properties of expanding gasses.

As for free energy, what are you using to power the electromagnets?

<< 1   >>

join