It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Millionaire Money-Pool For The Poor

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
Because that would go against everything these fuc**** stand for.


First of all I cant believe this got 3 stars or was even said... jealous much?


Second your idea wont work that well, why you ask?

Give a man a fish and he eats... yada yada you know the story


Like I keep telling everyone if all the worlds money was split between all the people, within 5 years everyone would be back to where they were before, rich would be rich and poor would be poor


its the mindset you need to change not the physical factors




posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It was just an idea but I see where everyone is coming from. I was just thinking that, if only for a little while, poor people would get to live it up like the rich. Not everyone gets a golden opportunity or the right breaks.



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
It was just an idea but I see where everyone is coming from. I was just thinking that, if only for a little while, poor people would get to live it up like the rich. Not everyone gets a golden opportunity or the right breaks.


You and everyone got a life time to work at it....

90% to get ahead in life is actually having some ambition and physically do it. The other 10% is your "golden opportunity or the right breaks".




edit on 22-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We did this already. Only it wasn't $100K and it wasn't to the poor. It was more like $3T to the very people that were bright enough to become rich by doing problematic things that put us in economic jeopardy. You know, the ones that create Credit Default Swaps and outsourcing jobs and manufacturing right out of the country.

In fact, we as a country, just had Tax Day on April 17 in which about $1T went through the IRS to pay interest to the Federal Reserve on money that has no value and was simply created.

As for the whole not voting issue, let me know when we have candidates that are ready to do something for the benefit of the country rather than just themselves and the money that is contributed to their campaigns. Me, I tend to vote for leadership rather than leaders.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar
 


I know what you're saying there and I agree. Ron Paul is the only one that I could remotely agree with on certain issues but he is a strange little duck, though, I'd like to see what he would do for four years and then go from there. Anything would be better than where we've been since Reagan. But anyways, All I'm saying is that I would like to see life a little easier for everybody. I know you only get what you give. I worked since I was 15 and took pride in working hard and earning everything. I never had anything handed to me. I'm not that lucky. There are some sucessful people who had nothing and built empires. Then there are a lot of these rich people that didn't earn their way, it was handed down to them or they were right place, right time. It doesn't work out that way for most, for whatever reasons, and shouldn't be looked down upon as 'they didn't work hard enough' or whatever.




top topics
 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join