It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad tells reporter that Bush And OBL were partners......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well here is yet another video that I would like to share with my fellow ATS members. Did a search and a lot of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stuff came up, nothing on this though. Anyways, this is a part of an ABC interview with the president of Iran that took place a few years ago I am pretty sure, and he claims OBL was in cahoots with president Bush. I myself don't think he was at the time but who really knows. He is the president of Iran so I am sure he knows some things that are crazy but true. I know OBL has been dead (supposedly) but this still is pretty weird......what do you think..

edit on 17-4-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's not far fetched knowing that George W and Osama's older brother Salem bin Laden had a short lived oil endeavor with one another back in the 80's.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

It is a known fact that at least during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, America was funding and training the Mujahedeen and Bin Laden was their guy.

Well maybe it is not admitted as fact off course but it is pretty clear that´s what went down.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that Ahmadinejad reads this forum.
Obligatory.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Operation Cyclone

It's tough to argue against...but it wouldn't have just been Bush, it was both sides of the aisle.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Almost no doubt in that considering two things:
Bush family CIA
OBL aka "Tim Osman" CIA

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It really is this simple.

That is what know.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I just posted this in Germany - A Koran in Every Household, but I think it will add key information to this thread also. I illustrated the relationship between the Royal House of Saud, Radical Salafism, and the bin Laden Family. It's really easy to fit the U.S. and C.I.A. links into this puzzle.

Royal House of Saud + Imam Wahab + bin Laden Family

The state of Saudi Arabia was founded by an alliance and pact between Muhammad bin Saud (founder of the Saud royal dynasty) and Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab (founder of Salafism).

1744 CE
"This oasis is yours, do not fear your enemies. By the name of God, if all Nejd was summoned to throw you out, we will never agree to expel you," said Muhammad bin Saud

Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab replied, "You are the settlement's chief and wise man. I want you to grant me an oath that you will perform jihad (holy war) against the unbelievers. In return you will be imam, leader of the Muslim community and I will be leader in religious matters".

- Madawi al-Rasheed, A History of Saudi Arabia: 16

To this day Muhammad bin Saud's descendant is the current king of Saudi Arabia (King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud), and Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab's descendent is the current Grand Mufti and Head Religious Leader of Saudi Arabia (Abdul-Azeez ibn Abdullaah Aal ash-Shaikh).

Now we have established the undeniable link between Salafism and the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia. Let us continue.

The House of Saud has a deep and intimate relationship with the Bin Laden Family

Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden was an up and coming contract businessman with his own construction company during the 1930's. Through various construction projects and a growing friendship with King Saud bin Abdul-Aziz bin Saud, Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden eventually rose to chief contractor of Saudi Arabia and for the House of Saud.

Let's just say.... the two families have become so close that today we have the Saudi Binladin Group.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
seems likely to me, seeing how bin ladens family memebers were flown out of the U.S, after 9/11.
after all air traffic was grounded, i guess lil' bush had to do some more favors for his buddies.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What I think he meant was al Qaeda was in Langley.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Saudis may have other "secrets" as well.

Saudi Bombshell Released by The U.S. Dept of Defense !

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
It's not far fetched knowing that George W and Osama's older brother Salem bin Laden had a short lived oil endeavor with one another back in the 80's.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Two words: "Arbusto Energy" aka "Arbusto Oil" and I think it was way more than a "short lived endeavor".

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Maybe they were at some point. Bush and the Bin Laden family had close ties. But who whom counts in America does not have close ties to the Saudis?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Keep in mind that an anti semite is someone who hates semitic speakers... primarily Arabic, the Hebrew, then Aramiac (the language of Jesus)
Ahmadinejad is a Farsi speaker... one would think.
so is he not a pure anti semite?????,
Just thinking out loud, sorry about that

join