It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devastating Article On RT Today Regarding Cuba and Western Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The information war is reaching new heights I believe. This is one of the most direct articles I have read so far on the RT web site.

Outlining the banking fraud linked to the Western Governments the article reads.

Take hunger, poverty and related social problems, for example.In Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Mexico – even Brazil – they are intimately linked to the many decades of gross exploitation by the global mega-banking financial structure that engineered, consolidated and macro-managed enormous unnecessary and illegitimate Sovereign Debt frauds.They have thus skimmed hundreds of billions of dollars from our Region, thanks to local puppet and caretaker governments, financed into power through US-style money-controlled “democracy” that ensures that nothing ever changes; nothing is ever resolved.

Anyway, thought this was worth sharing

rt.com...

edit on 17-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

edit on 17-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Forgot link

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
SF "Best democracy money can buy." The white House is nothing but a revolving door for people to milk its citizens. I will admit some things good come out of that place, but more bad is done than good sadly. Cuba may have caused us trouble in the past, although I think it could do us as well as the international community some good if they were included. We also shouldn't police the world over drugs.

reply to post by TheMindWar

new topics

join