It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Faq page?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Does the 'Search' work for anyone? I've tried several times, and nothing. I'm looking to enlarge the font and change font color in my signature area, but I can't find anything on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I do that in a post, copy and paste it, but don't hit reply, easy way to do it.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Try this thread. Honestly, I've read through the whole thing. Valuable information in there about how ATS allows you to format your text. Linky.

You don't need the FAQ, there is none. There is the search function.

To re-find that thread, I typed in the search function "bbcode for ATS". Sometimes you have to ask the right question.

BTW, when you ask a question, someone always steps up with an answer. Glad to help.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by jiggerj

Try this thread. Honestly, I've read through the whole thing. Valuable information in there about how ATS allows you to format your text. Linky.

You don't need the FAQ, there is none. There is the search function.

To re-find that thread, I typed in the search function "bbcode for ATS". Sometimes you have to ask the right question.

BTW, when you ask a question, someone always steps up with an answer. Glad to help.

Thank you, Druid. On that search item. I type in something and a window drops down with a list of possible search items. I click on one of them and, nothing. I dunno.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Lmao, when I first saw the thread title, i thought it said "where is the fag page"

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

CLICK THIS.

It'll take you to a place to learn about bbcode for ATS. Your OP states font size and color. That link should be able to answer all your questions. Hope I helped.

top topics

join