It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart Exposes the Fraud of the Federal Reserve

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hi to all,

Didn't know where to put this one.. so.. feel free to move it to proper forum.

I really loved this last show from Jon Stewart where he exposed the Federal Reserve. I guess many people watch him.. and i'm looking forward that some of them wake up to what the bankers are doing to US and to the world.

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

Some people are just really slow to catch on.
One day maybe people will.

Jon Stewart and Stephan Colbert could really help if they would.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah good for Jon, but I really wish the mainstream would stop making all the jokes and start taking this seriously. They all ignore Ron Paul, and they laugh at Jon Stewart "omg that's sooo true!" then decide to go back to lala land.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
at the end of the day, jon stewart and colbert are comedians. the real powers, i doubt even watch television.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
starrr & flag

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Makes a person super-proud to know that for hard-hitting, breaking news we need to be watching Comedy Central.

Seems fair. Whenever I see a MSM anchor I laugh out loud so it all evens out.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Too little too late as they say... to bad people didn't care to wake up to this before now...

The Federal Reserve signed a 100 year contract with the United States to control the monetary system...

Do you get what this means.

Established in 1913.

Contract is done.... 2013...

So if the PTB are getting ready to lose its contract to control americas money do you think they really care if the dollar collapses.

TSHTF this year.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
And he doesn't even mention that his brother is the CEO of the New York Stock Exchange?

Now that's funny!
edit on 16-4-2012 by METACOMET because: ss

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Did I miss something? The date of the video is April 15th, 2012. That day is supposed to be Sunday. The Daily Show normally broadcasts Monday - Thursday night at 11:00PM EST. They don't broadcast on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night. Occasionally they take a week off for vacation. I watched last weeks episodes and couldn't find this clip. Did The Daily Show pre-record this or something?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It sounds like he wants to join Judge Napolitano on the unemployment lines.

Good for him! I think we'll be seeing more non sell outs speaking up on the idiot box about some of this truth that's got us all in this debt slavery bind that's in a free fall. We're all in this together, celebrities, millionaires, white collar, blue collar, and homeless families.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It sounds like he wants to join Judge Napolitano on the unemployment lines.

Good for him! I think we'll be seeing more non sell outs speaking up on the idiot box about some of this truth that's got us all in this debt slavery bind that's in a free fall. We're all in this together, celebrities, millionaires, white collar, blue collar, and homeless families.

Dude...your avatar pic is so funny...I had to star and comment...well done grasshopper...well done...that is funny shiz

And the daily show always busts out well.....I know...he is wealthy...but damn he at least seems to still relate to "normal" people...even if he is lie-ing
edit on 4/16/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think Mr, Stewart has an unlimited well of joke material since his older brother, Larry Leibowitz, is the chief operating officer of the New York Stock Exchange.

I don't mind the levity so much; except when a piece like this is followed up by an interview with the producers of the "Chachi Loves Joanie" 3-D remake....
edit on 16-4-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Don't underestimate the power of Stewart and Colbert. Just because their show is on comedy central, doesn't mean that people don't watch them.
They are considered to be the pinnacle fo what journalism should be...by journalists, even if its put into parody.
When Colbert was doing his fake run for GOP candidate, he came in second place, and he hasn't even campaigned. Their super pac raised a million dollars.
edit on 16-4-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

It's hilarious...the mockery that....either you get it...or you don't....it is still hilarious.

Stewart....I could address his show...I understand what is rotting our political neighborhood....

It's too funny though...they are the most clever worked out skits I have ever watched...applause to them....Colbert is the epitome of high class and stewart represents "all the rest of us"....seems totally fair to me

I hope you realize I am jamming in the spirit of both shows

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

Please don't link to blogs when all we need to see is the video. Thanks for the post though.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Stewart and Colbert work for comedy central. They say whatever Viacom wants them to say, nothing more, nothing less. Neither one of them are edgy, or bastions of free journalism. They don't expose anything. As has been stated in this thread twice already, and multiple threads on ATS, John Stewart Leibowitz's brother Larry runs the Euronext Division of the New York Stock Exchange. That kind of money and power stays in the family. Not even counting Stewarts petty little 6 million a year, nothing compared to his family wealth.

The man majored in Psychology from one of the best schools in the country. Of course he's funny. He knows how people work.

Again it's important to understand that no one on TV is real. Stewart and Colbert say exactly what they're told to say. If Stewart is exposing anything in the Fed, it's because there's something else they don't want you to knwo.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
EPIC!

Doubly EPIC!!!

S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Thank you for having a memory better than most and for not stating the popular it seems.
Johnny and Stevie are schills, just distraction from the real issue, or spin doctors with a very sharp blade.
I thought it was comical when John blamed Jim Cramer for his Mommy losing so much money on the stock market and all along, Jimmy had to know who his Brother is/was....
Disguise the truth and hide it in plain sight.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Jon and Steve could do so much more. As much as I love them, the fact that they are not rings warning bells in my head.
This clip barely says anything. I've always wondered how they would broach such a serious subject--assuming that at some point they even will.
At best, Jon is slowly easing his fan-base into the truth. At worst his words are no more meaningful than any other MSM,

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If he wanted to truly expose the Fed, he would have taken it at least one step further. Not only does the Fed create worthless fiat currency out of thin air, but they then collect interest on what they create, then manipulate the value to the banksters' advantage. It is the ultimate scam, a con-man's veritable dream come true.

<<   2 >>

join