It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So you haven’t yet figured out the airborne conditioning-agent release program that is being operated by the government. I’ll give you some hints, but first I’ll give you a little information about myself. I’m a retired government scientist with an advanced degree in one of the health-related disciplines. I do not use my real name for fear of retaliation, either against me, or against members of my family. I always try to route my e-mail communications so that they appear to come from another source, usually from one somewhere within the government. Sometimes I use the internet resources of the public library – whatever it takes to hide my true identity and confuse those who don’t want the sort of information I possess to fall into the public’s hands.

I have a small circle of friends who are, or were, in key positions within our military and several government agencies. These are not the very top level personnel, but mid to upper mid-level people, scientists and analysts, who are in positions where they can see the day-to-day activities of what’s going on, who are charged with implementing the details, but who are never quite privy to the schemes behind the work they do. Each of my contacts has been able to supply me with a portion of the puzzle, but separately, none of them understands the whole story. I’ll tell you what I’ve pieced together so far. But I have to admit that this information frightens me because there is no place I can go with it. What am I supposed to do – write my congressman? I believe that would be like signing my own death warrant.....cont.

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

This is pretty interesting. I am inclined to believe these assertions. For some reason, since
I became aware of the chemtrailing agenda, the spanish flu epidemic after the first world
war has been in my mind.
There is no-one left trustworthy in any position of power anymore. The people responsible
for the chemtrailing agenda are the same people responsible for indiscriminately leading
millions upon millions of innocents to horrific deaths in the needless wars of the past
and present. Mass murder is nothing to them.

On a side note. There has been no chemtrailing where I am in the last three
weeks or so, with an accompanying huge decrease in air traffic. I have cause to be
optimistic about this developement, and am wondering if anyone else has noticed
a similar drastic reduction in air traffic/spraying in their area.

How wonderful it to enjoy quiet, undistubed and unpolluted, deep blue skies.
Long may it continue.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oh boy! An anonymous insider who offers no proof!

I always like to believe those sorts of things blindly.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Oh boy! An anonymous insider who offers no proof!

Even if he disclosed his identity, he would be labelled as a nut and forgotten.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

And think about this for a moment. Why do you suppose agencies like Fish and Wildlife are so eager to reintroduce wolves and other species into areas of the country which haven't seen these animals for generations. It's all part of the plan to restore this land to what the elite envision as its early paradise-like state, with wild animals freely roaming the uninhabited plains and forests. Granted, it will take some time to clean up the place and to maybe destroy a lot of small towns that might otherwise be considered a blight on the landscape. But for the global elite it will be a small price for us to pay for their enjoyment.

Am I supposed to take this article seriously?

I am just wondering because the "guy" wouldn't even give his name.

I'll give you some hints, but first I'll give you a little information about myself. I'm a retired government scientist with an advanced degree in one of the health-related disciplines. I do not use my real name for fear of retaliation, either against me, or against members of my family. I always try to route my e-mail communications so that they appear to come from another source, usually from one somewhere within the government. Sometimes I use the internet resources of the public library - whatever it takes to hide my true identity and confuse those who don't want the sort of information I possess to fall into the public's hands.

I think this guy sounds alot like Bernard Scnitzel.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I would advise against believing anything blindly, but to weigh everything up against
other indicators, evidence and testimony amassed and presented.

My starting point is always that the world has been completely hijacked by villains.
Benefit of the doubt cannot afford to be granted anymore.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

And think about this for a moment. Why do you suppose agencies like Fish and Wildlife are so eager to reintroduce wolves and other species into areas of the country which haven't seen these animals for generations. .

LOL. Maybe because wolves are part of a healthy ecosystem and their 'removal' is general at the behest of the 'elite' who worry about the wolves decimating big game for wealthy trophy hunters.

Sometimes I use the internet resources of the public library - whatever it takes to hide my true identity and confuse those who don't want the sort of information I possess to fall into the public's hands.

Hmmmm, except nearly all public libraries require a sign-in or library card to use the internet

FAIL

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hiddenmysteries magazine huh?

Which, among other things, says:

We have been gathering and monitoring links to news sources for over 9 years and are bringing the most important news 'n' views to you that are available throughout this world and other worlds too.

As has been pointed out - no-one willing to actually be known for writing this, also the source info for the page says it was written in 2000, if I am reading it correctly, so I wonder when this H1N1 plague is actually supposed to begin -

The flu vaccines contain killed virus and protect the body well against challenge by that particular strain, but work poorly against other strains not included in the inoculation. At some point, the vaccine stockpile will include the more lethal modification of the 1918 H1N1 in its live form. Most people receiving this vaccine will simply be renewing their annual flu shot, and the vaccine will still include the inactivated version of the more benign form of H1N1 (as was included in this year's vaccine). The presence of the milder strain in the inoculum will slow down the progression of the more lethal H1N1 form, so people will become sick more slowly - but they will still eventually die. It will just take a few weeks longer.

Well I've had a few H1N1 vaccinations since 2000 - and while it is true that I am dying slowly I don't think my proceeding to my grave at the rate of 1 yr per yr is really down to anything in the vaccines or chemtrails.

OTOH perhaps they tried this and it just failed??

Anyone got any actual evidence?? 'cos if not then I'm going to say that brining up a 12 yr old load of BS is just more evidence of this
edit on 15-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

That you LieJunkie?
I never know what to believe when it comes to what you have to say.

Here's a puzzle:
A liar says 'all liars are liars.'
Is he lying?

I'll take my chances with others.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I know that the gaul and the other responders are chemtrail deniers,
so their credibility is completely shot with me.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I never know what to believe when it comes to what you have to say.

Don't worry pshea,

The feeling is mutual.

As for calling the guy a liar,

Can you tell me who wrote, or shall I say, who gave this info?

It is kind of hard to debate over someone, when we do not even know who this someone is.

Rationality

ETA: What I need to believe something, is evidence. I personally do not like to jump on the "hearsay "bandwagon.
edit on 15-4-2012 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Agreed. I mean, sure, they have like facts and sciencey explanations. But the only believe the people who say what I want to believe about chemtrails, and so what if they don't have any proof? It FEELS right and I know I'm right so I don't need to prove anything.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
So anyone who disagrees with you is not credible, yet people who agree with you are...

Do you not see the flaw in that?

Just because you and a few others think you're right doesn't mean that you are.

If you want people to believe you, you need better proof than a 10+ year old anonymous article from what basically amounts to a tabloid. Just a heads up.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here is a link to another chemtrailer
asking for facts,
that wants to remain anonymous.
www.chemtrailschallenge.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Interesting.

So this guy, to you, is real yet the planes flying into the world trade centres were fake, the Norway killer was fake, hell even Zimmerman isn't real to you!

Very interesting indeed...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

It FEELS right and I know I'm right so I don't need to prove anything.
And that is the kind of thinking that starts fights, lawsuits, riots, wars (religious & otherwise), & most of the problems on this planet.

People not stopping to listen to one another because something "feels right to them and they KNOW they're right and don't need to prove anything" (God, I feel like I'm back in grade school just by typing that out...)

And how do you "KNOW" this as fact? Have you always been right at everything you do with 100% accuracy?

No. You haven't, and if you say otherwise, well you're a liar. Nobody is right 100% of the time.

If you want people to believe this "chemtrail" stuff, you need evidence, PHYSICAL evidence. A sample of what they're supposedly spraying maybe, or a study done recording the incidence rates of illness under "heavily sprayed" areas compared to those where there isn't as much "spraying".

But until you can show anything like that, your silly theory that water vapor in the upper stratosphere is actually a dangerous chemical sprayed by TPTB designed to slowly kill us all, will not gain much traction.

All I ask is for one vetted study or one physical sample proving the existence of these "Chemtrails".

Goooooooooooood Luck!
edit on 4/15/2012 by ArrowsNV because: grammar

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Dude.

It was sarcasm.

I thought 'sciencey stuff' was a dead giveaway, but I know the stupid can get pretty deep here, so I understand it can often be hard to tell.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Good Test
See how fast they came out of the woodwork.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
reply to post by pshea38

Good Test

Yes, it's a great way to see all you disinfomers line up behind entirely baseless, anonymous data in your quest to make all of ATS get bogged down in ignorance and fake science from anonymous sources.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by ArrowsNV

Dude.

It was sarcasm.

I thought 'sciencey stuff' was a dead giveaway, but I know the stupid can get pretty deep here, so I understand it can often be hard to tell.

Peace
Oh. Sorry then.

Sarcasm is not exactly easy to pick up over the internet unless you know a person's view points and post history.

Plus it wouldn't be the first time I've seen a "chemtrail" supporter talk like that.

edit on 4/15/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
reply to post by pshea38

Good Test

Yes, it's a great way to see all you disinfomers line up behind entirely baseless, anonymous data in your quest to make all of ATS get bogged down in ignorance and fake science from anonymous sources.

You mean like when the contrailers start threads like this
and waste space on ATS and it gets bogged down in ignorance?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join