It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outline of End Time Events Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hal Lindsey's newest video outlines current events in the news with a prophetic eye for biblical revelation. I enjoy watching his videos weekly. The website is www.hallindsey.com...

Romans 16

25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from[f] faith— 27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Ephesians 3

2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON / LAW)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT / GRACE)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

LINK
edit on 15-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Does he really have any credibility anymore? He kind of ruined it with he Late Great ago Hal Lindsey book many years ago. I prefer guys like Dave Hunt or Joel Rosenberg...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Babooshka77

Does he really have any credibility anymore? He kind of ruined it with he Late Great ago Hal Lindsey book many years ago. I prefer guys like Dave Hunt or Joel Rosenberg...

Are any of us perfect? We are trying to see God's foreknowledge before it happens. We only have clues. When we look back, we can connect the dots accurately. The value in looking forward is knowing that God is in complete control. He provides evidence. I can't fault Hal for doing a good job of trying to see it coming.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

With that logic Peter lost his credibility before Acts chapter 15.

If you wish to go that route we can.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Are any of us perfect? We are trying to see God's foreknowledge before it happens. We only have clues. When we look back, we can connect the dots accurately. The value in looking forward is knowing that God is in complete control. He provides evidence. I can't fault Hal for doing a good job of trying to see it coming.

And most folks are unaware, but Hal is a 35-year Greek scholar. Chuck Missler is terrific as well. But my all-time favorite prophetic teacher is hands-down Perry Stone. I've received more revelation from him than anyone, and everyone else combined. I have several of Joel and Hal's books on my shelf.

Perry is second to none. Perry receives dreams and visions.

edit on 15-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
We've been living in the end times since the time of Christ -- everything kicked into higher gear during the industrial revolution in America during the late 19th and 20th century. It's like thousands of years went by then we made bigger strides than ever before in history in a matter of 100 years..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

We've been living in the end times since the time of Christ -- everything kicked into higher gear during the industrial revolution in America during the late 19th and 20th century. It's like thousands of years went by then we made bigger strides than ever before in history in a matter of 100 years..

Daniel 12:4 come to mind when I read your post:

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Mate, you should beware of false prophets.

No one, NO ONE, knows the future, so your prophecies, or anyone else's for that matter, holds no particular sway with me.

We can only prepare for the future, but knowing what it will hold? Sorry, but no.

vvv

new topics

top topics

join