It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Alien Invasion of Earth - DNA Manipulation in Antiquity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
How do you define Alien? Not of this earth? Extraterrestrial? If I told you that there is a coming invasion of Earth that can be confirmed from ancient texts that agree, would you believe me? To be clear on the matter, God will descend with his Angels and clean the garden of weeds. Are the Angels alien to this planet? No. To us they are hidden and unseen, but they have been there since the beginning. Here are the references.

Matthew 13 - Remember: The Earth is a Garden

The Parable of the Weeds Explained

36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”

37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Why are there weeds in the first place?

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

We can also reference Jesus own words about Himself.

James 18:36

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Take a minute to soak in what has been said so far. God is the creator of the Universe. He is Eternal and Infinite. We are on a speck of a planet within His greater Kingdom.

What does Enoch have to say about this day when the Angles come to Earth?

Enoch 1

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp]
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

5 And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame

7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

8 But with the righteous He will make peace.

And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.

And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.

And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them'.

9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:

And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

We can also find this information in the book of Jude. Revelation is the next book in the Bible after Jude.

Jude 1

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”[e] 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

Jude also answers the question of what these fallen Angels are:

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Genesis 6 also answer who these fallen angles are:

1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Jasher also Speaks of these Beings

18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

The Judges of men were taking daughters from men. This rings true with Genesis 6 and Jude 1. They were manipulating the DNA of animals.

Rumi the SUFI

Ho! pious ones, build the lively temple of the heart,
That the Divine Solomon may be seen, and peace be upon you!
And if your demons and fairies be recalcitrant (Having an obstinately uncooperative attitude toward authority),
Your good angels must place collars on their necks.
If your demons go astray through guile and fraud,
Chastisement must overtake them swift as lightning.
Be like Solomon, so that your demons
May dig stones for your spiritual edifice.
Be like Solomon, free from evil thoughts and guile,
So that carnal demons and Jinns may be submissive to you.
Your heart is as Solomon's signet; take good care
That it falls not a prey to demons,
For then demons will rule over you as over Solomon.
Guard then your signet from the demons, and be at peace.

What does Rumi mean here? I suppose he means what Noah meant when he said this to his children after the flood:

Book of Jubilees

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

Comments?

edit on 15-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The lord god is a vengeful god, but also has a sense of humour. So before he plays not dice but Texas hold-'em with the universe, remember to give no quarter to the enemy (Satan), because fifty cents is the going rate.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What invasion ?

They have been here since the day they chose to marry women and become fathers of the nephilim?

Its only recently that they have been released from Tartarus.

Why is it that christians seems unable to comprehend the simple idea that YHWH can forgive ALL of His creatures.
I guess you assume that ALL of the nephilim are the weeds. Oh, so wrong !!

Enoch's message was to the fallen Watchers whos natural habitation had been the heavens until they forsook it.

He was telling them that they would not be allowed to return there since they had made their choice to incarnate here.

Note:
Original humans had a dark reddish hued skin pigment...akin to a mixture of what you'd see on someone from the middle east and a Native American. Their eyes and hair were earth brown.
They looked like the source from which they were made....that being earth.

There's no one group of people on earth that perfectly resemble them any longer.
Hence there are NO more Noah's and families of 100% pure human D.N.A.
All human D.N.A has been manipulated in some way since the days of Adam and Eve.

God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16,17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Weeds = all creatures that do not have faith in Jesus Christ our Saviour.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

What invasion ?

They have been here since the day they chose to marry women and become fathers of the nephilim?

Its only recently that they have been released from Tartarus.

Why is it that christians seems unable to comprehend the simple idea that YHWH can forgive ALL of His creatures.
I guess you assume that ALL of the nephilim are the weeds. Oh, so wrong !!

Enoch's message was to the fallen Watchers whos natural habitation had been the heavens until they forsook it.

The coming invasion is of God and his angles. Enoch set the time of the judgment at 70 generations as God instructed him. If you take the precession of the earth at 26000 and divide by 360 and you get 72.222 years.

Enoch was taken after Adam at around 950. Do the math on 70 times 72.2222 and you get 5055 years. Of course, we cannot predict the day or hour, but we can know the approximate time.

The second method is to take the generation that sees Israel become a nation. 1948 + 72 is 2022. Since Jesus says this generation will not pass until these things happen, we can assume the generation will fall short by a few years. Any way you look at it, the tribulation of 7 years is near. I think that Psalms 111-119 approximate 2011 - 2018.

We can also check with the Epistle of Barnabas.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Check the link in my signature where this is outlined in the Watchers article.
edit on 15-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Hell is prepared for those fallen angles. Enoch witnessed this message from God to those same angles before they were bound on the earth until the 70 generations had expired.

1 Before these things Enoch was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was 2 hidden, and where he abode, and what had become of him. And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones. 3 And I Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers 4 called me -Enoch the scribe- and said to me: 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves 5 wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness 6 of sin: and inasmuch as they delight themselves in their children, The murder of their beloved ones shall they see, and over the destruction of their children shall they lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain."'

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

There's no one group of people on earth that perfectly resemble them any longer.
Hence there are NO more Noah's and families of 100% pure human D.N.A.
All human D.N.A has been manipulated in some way since the days of Adam and Eve.

God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16,17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Weeds = all creatures that do not have faith in Jesus Christ our Saviour.

The judgment is on the angles and on those who follow their influence. Jesus marked them as the Moneychangers, Peter (Roman Catholic Church Leadership) and the Builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone (Masons). These three groups are busy building the false temple here on Earth called the NWO. I outline this in my many posts and threads. You can also follow the link in my signature for summaries.

new topics

top topics

join