It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positve thought for positive change?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What if everything that is happening right now in the world is guiding us off track from positive thought and positive action ?

I wrote this little thing and it got me thinking just how important positive thoughts might be.

Think positive.
Think of others as yourself.
Think of unity.
Think of acceptance.
Think compassion.
Think love.

Everywhere on this site is crazy at the moment. Earthquakes, disclosures imminent, 2012, loud strange noises, WW3 race wars, what if all this is being broadcast to guide us to think of these certain things instead of thinking in the now and thinking positive and initiating positive change now.

You might ask is this different than any other years? maybe not, maybe each year as we grow and learn these certain things are there for us to overcome and realise for ourselves.

Have you heard the statement
'Hey you there try and think of a pink elephant' and automatically you try picture a pink elephant.

Maybe all this doom and gloom is everywhere at the moment because that's what you are being trained to think about and in doing so possibly making it become a possible reality.

What if we sit back and not think this stuff. let it be, until it's under your feet and the earth is shaking apart before your eyes, or the giant weather storm knocks out your own home and town. just let it be and sit back and think positive and do positive acts in the meantime?

could this make a difference? co creating a positive reality through positive thought? or is it absurd theory?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
What if everything that is happening right now in the world is guiding us off track from positive thought and positive action ?

I wrote this little thing and it got me thinking just how important positive thoughts might be.

Think positive.
Think of others as yourself.
Think of unity.
Think of acceptance.
Think compassion.
Think love.

Everywhere on this site is crazy at the moment. Earthquakes, disclosures imminent, 2012, loud strange noises, WW3 race wars, what if all this is being broadcast to guide us to think of these certain things instead of thinking in the now and thinking positive and initiating positive change now.

You might ask is this different than any other years? maybe not, maybe each year as we grow and learn these certain things are there for us to overcome and realise for ourselves.

Have you heard the statement
'Hey you there try and think of a pink elephant' and automatically you try picture a pink elephant.

Maybe all this doom and gloom is everywhere at the moment because that's what you are being trained to think about and in doing so possibly making it become a possible reality.

What if we sit back and not think this stuff. let it be, until it's under your feet and the earth is shaking apart before your eyes, or the giant weather storm knocks out your own home and town. just let it be and sit back and think positive and do positive acts in the meantime?

could this make a difference? co creating a positive reality through positive thought? or is it absurd theory?

its not absurd. If you believe in the fundamentals of the law of attraction (as I do) then yes, you attract a doomsday scenario if that is all you are concentraing on

I also believe there is force out there that has pushed us to concentrate on such scenario's

Personally, I only hope that SHTF some day, not because I desire a doomsday scenario, but because I'm sick and tired of the system we are living in and the elite parasites that have held us back from great potential

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I do believe in the law of attraction to a certain extent. But thinking positive is only the first step, next comes action, action stems from thought. If we see a problem in ourselves or in the world we should come up with posit ways to fix them, and carry out those plans.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

i don't like it how left = bad

and right = good.

why is UP good?

why is down bad?

rawr your going down! its the "right" way....

im not going to think positive.

im going to think HAPPY.

free yourselves from the brainwashing.

also about the unity part, i am an individual. i will work together but i will not assimilate.
edit on 15-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

But you're just a dog with a hat on your head D:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

But you're just a dog with a hat on your head D:

woof?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by Th0r

and right = good.

why is UP good?

why is down bad?

im going to think HAPPY.

It's not up and down, it is blue and red. You cannot think happy and not be thinking positive.

This is actually a fantastic thread, because all of the people thinking negative about the subjects mentioned are ignorant - all of them. You cannot make an assumption out of fear or negativety and think about it while being progressively successful unless you had a negative goal, and it is just simple ignorance to not have a positive goal.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

reply to post by Th0r

and right = good.

why is UP good?

why is down bad?

im going to think HAPPY.

It's not up and down, it is blue and red. You cannot think happy and not be thinking positive.

This is actually a fantastic thread, because all of the people thinking negative about the subjects mentioned are ignorant - all of them. You cannot make an assumption out of fear or negativety and think about it while being progressively successful unless you had a negative goal, and it is just simple ignorance to not have a positive goal.

but i don't like republicans OR democrats.

im just saying, everyone has been brainwashed to think that being positive or negative or directional left or right (wasn't talking about politics) or directional up or down is associated with correct or incorrect feelings...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

im just saying, everyone has been brainwashed to think that being positive or negative or directional left or right (wasn't talking about politics) or directional up or down is associated with correct or incorrect feelings...

maybe you have been brainwashed to just see the words and not the message?

positive = love ?
positive = compassion ?
positive = truth ?

maybe words are here also throw you off path and get you thinking of other stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

but i don't like republicans OR democrats.

I think they are brainwashed, but they are just negative. It is simple for me, they don't have positive virtues. They will be shivering of fear inside of their small ego if requested to be and act themselves. I am not a master of my mind to the least, but surely I am going to practice and try to set an example for everyone because I do 'like' them.
edit on 16-4-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think your op is more real then most want to accept.

EX:

the year 2000 the world is going to have computers,s go down @ 12:01 am lol or the world is going to end ect. influence. PART of the HERDS response-nothing happened it was all doom and gloom another part of the herd sees how much the world changed since the year 2000. 911 was 2001 wmd wmd wmd wmd wmd wmd======== various wars today world destabilized financially????? TODAY- makes you think.

Another
Hmmmm, the 2012 the end of the world will happen transmissions, then you got tv 2012 MOVIES which effect the (visual) you got MUSIC with certain feelings of the end of the world effecting the (audio). MAYAN data and other data from ancients coming more to the front stating we may be in suspect times when the EA*RTH may begin to fall apart (touch sensory effected) and eventually you have effected the minds enough where they may be able to manifest TOGETHER their demise.

IMAGINE SOME SOULS that don't die EVER and some know if they trick them a certain way they will allow you to milk them for all their SOUL or ENERGY abilities ALL from mind/conscious traps/locks for EVER or at least why the locks are on. They then trick the SOULS/ENERGY to manifest temporary 3d flesh environment suits/bodies they must worry about until they die (milking). The souls are tricked into DEATH conscious to allow time to mind/conscious WIPE! before they REAWAKE ALERT smh... And the SOULS remain MATRIX SLEEP for eternia unless awaken to the ignorance being done to them.. These souls may be universal manifestors and when USED they may manifest an ARMY for those who milk them homes for those who milk them weapons ect. Everything their conscious can come up with they can be used to manifest*** Now more begin to AWAKE which signals the program to REBOOT and then you get the need for ---DOOM DOOM DOOM GLOOM GLOOM GLOOM.... BECAUSE THEY ARE AWAKE AND CAN BREAK OUT THE PROGRAM / MATRIX.. So YES I think OP the mind can do what you have shared within the OP... SO YES concentrate on GOOD deities/MESSIAHS then what is the end result

It must have been hard doing it with cave paintings and tall tails
and sing alongs???

SnF OP

NAMASTE*******

top topics

join