It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

LOL!

Better be careful!

The angelic humans believe in transmutation, so you might end up with Teenage Mutant Ninja Angels!

www.wayseers.eu...

In seriousness, we need to be looking to the heavens for our answers and stay away from anything that resides here on earth. Beware of Gaia.

However, your Inter-dimensional Portal is not fully opened until it is grounded into the core of Gaia. Without this degree of grounding, the higher light entering your Portal could be damaging to your earth vessel.

Furthermore, by grounding your inflow message into Gaia, you share your message with Her. This sharing allows your consciousness to encompass the Planetary Consciousness of Earth. Also, the outflow energies of your Portal will then include messages from all the human and non-human members of Gaia.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Wont work i have a messed up CFTR gene ..Each of our genes contains the instructions for making a specific protein. And each protein has a specific job to do in our cells.
When genes are working properly, our bodies develop and function smoothly. But should a single gene -- even a tiny segment of a single gene -- go awry, the effect can be dramatic..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Wont work i have a messed up CFTR gene ..Each of our genes contains the instructions for making a specific protein. And each protein has a specific job to do in our cells.
When genes are working properly, our bodies develop and function smoothly. But should a single gene -- even a tiny segment of a single gene -- go awry, the effect can be dramatic..peace,sugarcookie1
Well, we can practice.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Next, it is said that they no longer were angels, but they became human men

I've never read this before in any translations or paraphase, what scripture text did you get this from and was it judeo-christian bible?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Hydroman
Your silly

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by ILikeStars
just on a hunch....

anyone ever try applying the verses of the bible to the verses of the bible and then read what it says?
Not sure what you mean, could you give an example?

I'm suggesting that if we applied what verses of the bible could be applied to the verses of the bible, we may find that that Bible Book thingy may be something more than we can imagine it to be. There is already sufficient enough evidence to convince me codes were used in the books of the Bible, to include the Atbash Cipher.

I think the book is encrypted and encoded many many many ways... as is language itself, I believe.

By simply taking words in the Bible and spelling them out phoenically (the way they actually sound) and then reversing them we can find truisms about the source word.

Here are two examples:

Man was created with the expressed intentions of having to name everything in the garden.
name phonetically would be nam, no silent e

Where and in what garden?

They were reportedly nude in the garden of Eden

Edit To Add:

English is the product of generations of cultures who were willing to both kill for their God, and be killed for their God. English is the product of generations of Bible thumpers. And, for that matter, for hundreds of years the only people who were literate were the noblemen, royalty, and the holy men. They were the only ones who could draw words or interpret their meaning.

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".
Truly the English I tout is telling you the truth.
He's: "Letters change places" , help teach angels' secrets.

A conspiracy theory can be a hypnotic sorcery

Feel free to check out the link in my signature below ☟
edit on 22-4-2012 by ILikeStars because: add stuff & remind you again... Feel free to check out the link in my signature below ☟

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

I've never read this before in any translations or paraphase, what scripture text did you get this from and was it judeo-christian bible?

He might have gotten that idea from a comment I made earlier in the thread speculating on how these angels might have been able to reproduce with humans. Are these fallen angels able to transform themselves back and forth from angelic beings to human beings in order to reproduce, or do they take on only human capabilities once they've mingled with humans? I say this because even though the past offspring were giants, I don't recall ever reading that they had any other special capabilities. Did this only limit the offspring?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

I didn't say it came from scripture. It comes from some believers. Read through this thread and you will see what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

And why the Indian's held up their hands to one another when passing, to see if the other had 6 fingers or not.

Huh???? Did someone teach you that? That particular custom, the showing of the palm of the right hand when meeting another, goes back to the times of the Knights, the hand shown meant no hidden weapons. This was where the Military Salute came from, to show the absence of weapons in the hand. I am part Native, Montaukett and Cherokee. And some Gypsy in there too. To say that is an insult to a proud people, friend. Polydactyly, or having an extra finger on each hand, occurs in 1 in 1,000 newborns, making it one of the most common congenital hand conditions.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by NOTurTypical

And why the Indian's held up their hands to one another when passing, to see if the other had 6 fingers or not.

Huh???? Did someone teach you that? That particular custom, the showing of the palm of the right hand when meeting another, goes back to the times of the Knights, the hand shown meant no hidden weapons. This was where the Military Salute came from, to show the absence of weapons in the hand. I am part Native, Montaukett and Cherokee. And some Gypsy in there too. To say that is an insult to a proud people, friend. Polydactyly, or having an extra finger on each hand, occurs in 1 in 1,000 newborns, making it one of the most common congenital hand conditions.

What kind of Indian weapons could one hide in the palm of their hand? A rock perhaps?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
What kind of Indian weapons could one hide in the palm of their hand? A rock perhaps?
A knife?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

A knife?

A knife with a 2 inch blade? Sounds terrifying.

What if the Indian just switched it to his other hand?

edit on 24-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You mention on several occasions that they ''lusted'' for human females.

That is not really relevant to reproducing, as lusting would indicate sexual intercourse, not necessarily the process or goal of producing children.

Also from what is known about angels, they are genderless, so I don't think they know what lust is.

Lust mainly refers to sexual attraction, how can one be lustful if they have no sexual organs?

Further more, IF they did have sexual organs, having sexual intercourse with a different being, too doesn't result in breeding, as their sperm cells would differ from the ones humans produce, and would not fertilise the female egg.

Taking all this into consideration, it is not possible for angels to lust, nor is it possible for them to breed.

You then mention splicing, for any one to perform any such an act or experiment, there has to be a need or a strong want, now why would an angel want to breed with a human, when AGAIN, they have no sexual organs to have ever learned to feel lust in the first place.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Also from what is known about angels, they are genderless, so I don't think they know what lust is.

Lust mainly refers to sexual attraction, how can one be lustful if they have no sexual organs?

Where did you learn any of this? Angels could appear as men in the Bible and in many stories they did.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
You mention on several occasions that they ''lusted'' for human females.
Just going with what the bible seems to say.

That is not really relevant to reproducing, as lusting would indicate sexual intercourse, not necessarily the process or goal of producing children.

I agree.

I agree. If you would read my other posts, you'd see that I said the same thing.

Further more, IF they did have sexual organs, having sexual intercourse with a different being, too doesn't result in breeding, as their sperm cells would differ from the ones humans produce, and would not fertilise the female egg.
This is exactly what I said earlier. You're preaching to the choir, sister.

Taking all this into consideration, it is not possible for angels to lust, nor is it possible for them to breed.
That's pretty much the point of my thread.

You then mention splicing, for any one to perform any such an act or experiment, there has to be a need or a strong want, now why would an angel want to breed with a human, when AGAIN, they have no sexual organs to have ever learned to feel lust in the first place.
Again, I have no clue. That's what I've been asking this whole time.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Where did you learn any of this? Angels could appear as men in the Bible and in many stories they did.
That doesn't mean they had sexual reproductive organs.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

That doesn't mean they had sexual reproductive organs.

Doesn't mean they didn't either, we can play that game both ways.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I don't play both ways, fyi.
But, let's think about it. Why would god give them sexual reproductive organs? Did they mate with each other and produce offspring? If not, why give them sexual reproductive organs?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I don't play both ways, fyi.
But, let's think about it. Why would god give them sexual reproductive organs? Did they mate with each other and produce offspring? If not, why give them sexual reproductive organs?

I never said that. I said they often appeared in human form in the OT.

Human form would include penors and vajayjays.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Human form would include penors and vajayjays.
Fully functional penors and vajayjays? I mean, so functional that they can ejaculate during sexual intercourse and produce offspring?

edit on 24-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join