It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realisticly, what is going to affect the status quo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What will be the event/happening that will ultimately destroy our multi government system?
What will be the happening/event that will eliminate the need for currency?
When do we aim to thrive, instead of thrive to survive?
But survive for what? It would all have to happen at once in my opinion,

I believe be either.act of mother nature,
Or if that never happens,
Resis....something

Ive watched a couple of Ralph Ring interviews..

Makes you think guys.
Some people may say
' why.dont you include said video?'

Well I hope that if you feel that urge to find out what it is, follow the urge, down a rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

nothing will. The only thing I couldthink of was video surfacing of a president making fun of the common man, or of a president murdering someone. Anything else would just keep the wheels rolling. Oh.. And a trustworthy news source to provide said videos to the public.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't know what will change things short of a natural or man-made apocalypse, but it appears the president is reading up on such things:

Notice the title of the book: The Post-American World

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

When I think about what could drastically change our normal way of life and usher in the NWO, a few things come to mind that would occur Simultaneously. Another stock market crash bigger and worse than we saw in 2008, crippling the World Bank,

A series of either man-made or natural disasters occurring on all Continents causing a Global National Emergency and Martial Law, Civil unrest, etc. We then would not have enough resources or money to fix the affected areas. This scenario would be catastrophic on an unprecedented scale. The result could be a nuclear war, or survival of the fittest. Each country would only be concerned about themselves, until a global dictator steps forward to solve the world’s problems. The number of his name is 666. Any clue who that will be?

The reason I say man-made simply reminds me of the person so far in debt they create more debt then file Bankruptcy. There are many who think there is no way out especially with the Euro debt, Greece, Spain and others, not to mention the entire Global community including China.

One way out is to cause devastation or fix the over-population agenda by doing the unthinkable. Italy is the 4th largest economy and watch what happens there. It will have a direct hit on the World, especially in the US, China and abroad. I’ve had my eye on the Super Cell Tornado’s in the Mid-West. Although there wasn’t much destruction the capability is still there.

We should be completely out of oil in 50 years, not to mention food shortages, from droughts and flooding. 2010 was claimed the year of the food crisis, it's only gotten worse.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

If that picture of Obama holding that book is legit it's very telling! I'm hoping it was photo shopped. There is only one reason he would read a book about post America!

I think if we all knew the truth there would be a mad run on the banks and panic, with civil violence.

Nice picture!

new topics

top topics

join