It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Talking to Fake Audience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The year is 1988. Oprah is interviewing a few "skinheads" for her show, and lets the live audience chime in (her usual style)

Below is a clip of the episode. There is a random 30 second-intro that leads into the topic. Watch and observe everyone closely:

2 scenes jumped out at me. The random audience member claiming to have gotten beat up by 50 skinheads, and Oprah's conversation about being a Monkey. Please watch:

First scene - 3:18

Second scene - 4:15

Doesn't it seem all so chaotic yet very much under control? Thats because everyone's in on it!

Oprah is doing her best to start as much controversy as possible. A fake audience with scripted questions and answers heightens tension and ups the ratings. The white guy who didn't like Oprah touching him, the fake tattoo's, the "scared" audience members, every last detail was planned and executed.
How many of her shows were like this? How many actors did it take? How many topics did they fool the public into thinking were real?

Oprah talks Devil Woshiping and Human Sacrifice

............Deny Ignorance

She has been ranked the richest African American of the 20th century, the greatest black philanthropist in American history, and was for a time the world's only black billionaire.She is also, according to some assessments, the most influential woman in the world.

Damn you Oprah!!!!
edit on 14-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

I dunno If I buy that the whole audience are actors.....but I find it plausible that there are plenty of 'plants' in the audience with questions at the ready to rile up the audience, and make for a more dramatic show.

Here's an interesting link showing some of Oprah's less than stellar moments. brainz.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Oprah Effect:

The power of Winfrey's opinions and endorsement to influence public opinion, especially consumer purchasing choices, has been dubbed "The Oprah Effect". The effect has been documented or alleged in domains as diverse as book sales, beef markets, and election voting.

The book club became such a powerful force that whenever Winfrey introduced a new book as her book-club selection, it instantly became a best-seller...Being recognized by Winfrey often means a million additional book sales for an author.

From 2006 to 2008, her support of Barack Obama, by one estimate, delivered over a million votes in the close 2008 Democratic primary race.

Bio

Oprah has been a puppet since Day 1, pushing her false and fabricated agenda onto women all over the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
No Disrespect intended

But this was obvious from day 1

TPTB want race wars, the really thought NObama would have been killed by now or he WOULD NOT have been the POTUS.

PERIOD

There are thousands of "others" killed by "Blacks" every year. Are there 20-40 thousand going to a city to protest it?????

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Listen to those radio "call-in's" where some rock group or movie star "calls in". They dont. The radio host or jock is given a script to follow. The star records all the answers 1st- one time out in Cali or somewhere for broadcast in 100 or more market areas.

Its played "live" and the local radio host asks the questions in the spaces. It makes it appear that the multi millionaire rock-movie star...took time outta his day to call some small station like its important when his voice fits right in.

Its not...and they dont. Its like canned laughter on those comedy shows. There are no studio audiences in most...just someone with their finger on the "laugh" button.

Fake audiences and callers have been around since the 1950's and it pretty normal. I dont think most people are fooled.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

Fake audiences and callers have been around since the 1950's and it pretty normal. I dont think most people are fooled.

I bet almost every woman who watched Oprah was fooled, including many of my own family members. The way in which they "fake" an audience is so good, no one can tell right away.

Here is an example of CNN faking a broadcast:

The acting gets REALLY good at the 7 minute mark.
One thing you were right about is fake audiences and callers being around for many years. What you are wrong about, is us supposedly already knowing this. CNN's Anderson Cooper could be faking a Syria broadcast right now and no one would know.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I never regularly watch the garbage day talk shows, but I caught a few episodes here and there in the late 80s early 90s and it wasn't just Oprah, it was all of them, they seemed to get away with murder, blowing urban myths out of proportion by claiming it was widespread and using actors to further the lie, almost every topic under the sun has been exploited on these shows, from Oprah to Jerry Springer, to Ricky Lake, Montel Williams, etc. etc.

It's 100x more obvious now, but even now, many gullible people will think this is all real.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Its no accident when people get their faces seen and their voices heard on television.Every single one of them has an agent,is the child of someone who has an agent,or is dating someone who is an agent or a producer.Every single person seen in every mind numbing television commercial,selling mostly useless and meaningless products that no one really wants or needs.Every single person seen on television talk shows crying their crocodile tears,while spilling their guts out for all to see and hear.Every single screaming loud mouthed audience member attending those talk shows,who get a few moments of camera time directed at them.Every single person seen convulsing in holy ecstasy during organized religious events and every single person seen crying and fainting at political rallies. Every single one of them is an actor and an actress whos paid to lie,while following a prearranged script.Because we are living in a fabricated world,filled with fabricated people...

edit on 14-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Huh well this is something interesting and definitely something I never thought of but granted I don't watch shows like Oprah, Dr, Oz, etc but it's something rather interesting to think about and certainly wouldn't put it past governmental forces to do something of the sort especially since it could do two things. One shifting the public mindset behind someone that is rather influential to a subset of it's viewers and for Oprah that would be women or even just turning people's heads away for just a moment to something else that may be happening. I think the former seems more logical than the latter.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Its no accident when people get their faces seen and their voices heard on television.Every single one of them has an agent,is the child of someone who has an agent,or is dating someone who is an agent or a producer.Every single person seen in every mind numbing television commercial,selling mostly useless and meaningless products that no one really wants or needs.Every single person seen on television talk shows crying their crocodile tears,while spilling their guts out for all to see and hear.Every single screaming loud mouthed audience member attending those talk shows,who get a few moments of camera time directed at them.Every single person seen convulsing in holy ecstasy during organized religious events and every single person seen crying and fainting at political rallies. Every single one of them is an actor and an actress whos paid to lie,while following a prearranged script.Because we are living in a fabricated world,filled with fabricated people...

edit on 14-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

It's really disgusting to have to admit to what you've said here, but you're absolutely correct. There is no "honest truth" broadcast on our MSM anymore ( sadly, if there ever was ), but the "staging" has become so unapologetically blatant that it's very difficult to realize that most people still don't see through it at all!
I got roped into watching a clip from one of those countless "talent" shows, enthusiastically sent to me by a friend, and I honestly couldn't believe the manipulation of opinion that was carried out, from the "judges" overblown compliments, to the shots of the tearful audience, all so moved by the contestant's performances. As social beings, we're very vulnerable to "peer think" because we don't want to be set apart from the "norm", or basically what the "majority" dictates as appropriate response.
"Emotion" trumps reason every time.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You had to go back to 1988 to find an Oprah interview worth posting about on ATS?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Oprah is the Antichrist...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You had to go back to 1988 to find an Oprah interview worth posting about on ATS?
Doesnt matter to me if its from 1988 or 1588,the truth it exposes,is still the truth...

"Even if you are a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"...Mahatma Gandhi

edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Lol Oprah is conscious blind. Queen syndrome hence why so many follow. I like how she gives people big things.

EDIT: its sad to watch her sometimes, its like shes doing such nice things for people, and its sad because she doesnt realize when they receive her gifts, they are just acting to make her feel better. It takes the validity out of her whole life. At least she doesnt realize though, it would probably devistate her, and she seems like an ok person.
edit on 15-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SANTA CLAWS

What does this comment have to do with Oprah Winfrey? The author of the link is correct when they say that Oprah should check her facts first. I can relate to her weigh problems but the difference is that I do not do fad diets.

One more thing for the OP:

YOU are playing into the hands of TPTB and their desire for a race war. KNOCK IT OFF.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I can't believe I never saw this before but...

are all these skinheads sexually frustrated?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

I can't believe I never saw this before but...

are all these skinheads sexually frustrated?
I doubt their sexually frustrated.Their probably still upset about hitler and himmler dying...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I dont think I am wrong. All the older tv shows I Love Lucy, I Dream of Jeanies, Gilligans Island....whatever..were ALL canned laughter. (And the music plays on those shows from some phsntom orchestra too)

Did you know too that there are professional "laughers" who sit in the audiences of Saturday Night Live, the Tonight Show etc, etc, etc...who are PAID to laugh a certain way and volume to get the REST of the studio audience laughing? (Along with the LAUGHTER HERE signs that flash)?

These folks are paid very well and are considered unseen "cast members".

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SANTA CLAWS

well if the Obama programs continues to fail TPTB might just take matters into their own hands or perhpas they'll try something truely horriffic like killing Black children by (fake) white extremist than fallowed by killing white children by (fake) Black extremeist. These techniqus worked very well in Iraq ... bloody bastards

join