It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on Chilean UFO Videos: Getting the Bugs Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

After the story broke, photo analysts and investigators from several countries approached the CEFAA and asked if they could study the videos. A few, because of their qualifications, have already begun detailed, independent work on the case. They will remain anonymous for now. Further questions, some of which have been raised in response to our story, will be addressed by them during this process.

The Huffington Post has published another article by journalist Leslie Kean regarding the controversial "Chilean Bugs" video.

Here's the article for your perusal.

In short, CEFAA is not releasing any of the other videos until the investigation is complete. Other analysts are allegedly on the job, so with any luck there will be some conclusions drawn in the not-too-distant future.

The new article, published on Friday, April 13, includes some quotes from three entymologists regarding the possibility of the object in the video being a bug, as well as some comments from General Ricardo Bermudez of CEFAA.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Send them that video that dude on here made of it being a bug.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
here's a screenshot of the ufo, that they claim is a bug.

first of all, is this the world's largest beetle 2x the size of a man's head 20 feet over their heads.

second, i know of no camera that can pick up a flying beetle so clearly while its moving unless you are specifically trying to shoot it and are able to make the necessary adjustments to get any sort of clear picture.

when they start to get into ridiculous explanations to try to debunk something, you better pay extra attention.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What about this one though?

At 1st I defended against it being a bug, but this set of frames pretty much kills it for me.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

that's what i'm saying though, the person who shot that bug flying from the ground was focused on it and tracking.

even then it was a blurry mess. and if he was just randomly shooting the sky, the auto focus would not have picked it up.

bugs are just to small to get that level of detail.

edit on 14-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Please add the update to this - EXISTING THREAD - to avoid having two discussions on this topic.

Thank you.

Closed.
edit on April 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join