It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian angel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi guys.
I'm terrified by all "beings" that could be classified as paranormal or other-wordly, so thankfully I've never really had any experiences that could be considered out of the ordinary save one.

About a year ago I woke up in the middle of the night to see what looked like a white/bluish male face floating across my room. I was terrified. I contemplated screaming, but then decided it might be better to pray. I was just about to do so when I realised there was another person in my room-a black woman sitting in my chair. She promptly got up and said: "If they bother you,just tell them to go away"

I cant remember anything after that, I just woke up in the morning and remembered this. I dont know hat happened to the face or the woman.I simply passed it off as a dream afterwards, but ever since I came across ATS I've been starting to wonder again. Does it sound like I was just dreaming? Or could it have been a real spirit or angel? She didnt look very much like an angel, just like a normal person. I didnt feel threatened by her, but I didnt feel particularly protected or safe either, not like one should expect to feel if it were a guardian of some sort.
Any one else had this sort of thing? So was she a guardian/dream/ghost?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmm well I could be one of many things?

A spirit?
An angel or something else,

Very interesting experience you seemed to have had, the lady in the corner who spoke to you!

Have you had any family pass away?
Has anything like this ever occurred again?
Are you sure this was not a dream?

And also about being scared, you should read up on a few things like angel�s etc, as better understanding makes you less fearful.

But lol be careful what you read here on some of the forums Aliens/ufo's etc. You may get a little freaked out,

One idea that�s good to keep in mind is that if you ever feel like some things scaring you i.e. paranormal etc.imagine your self in a circle of light this is said to keep you protected,

I�m sure others here will have some ideas for you,

Asala

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've had plenty of family and close friends pass away but I'm caucasian in descent and the woman was black, so she cant be family. I didnt recognise her at all.

I cant tell you if it was just a dream but it seemed very real and it took place in my bedroom. Perhaps I was having a rather strange lucid-dream type thing? I dont know....it would help a lot if I could remember what happened after that but i cant.

Thanks for your reply asala.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How fascinating seeking soul!
If the woman was telling you how to get rid of them she obviously sensed your discomfort and was trying to help you out. Dont worry too much about paranormal beings, very few can actually physically harm you. Prayer and envisioning light engulfing you (like asala said) are always good ways to protect yourself.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've had an experience like that, and I didnt know the person either. Mine was mid mrning. I dozed off and woke up to find this freckly blonde guy sitting on my couch. Was quite freaky actually. He said something like not worry about my past, which was really scary because just prior to that I kept having nightmares about my deceased gran who died 5 years before that. I stopped having the nightmares after that. I agree with Dracona, cant have been a bad thing if she was warning you.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nice story.
I'm new and out of all the supposed "experiences" I've heard of, yours sounds the most real. I only just joined this forum and I can already see that half the stuff people write here is crap. No offence.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Very interesting. I've had two dreams years apart conversing with an angel (looked human, but could feel they were obviously not human) and one downhill biking fall where I should've been a lot more injured but walked away with only a few scratches. It was strange, I walked away thankful that the angel was there. Then I stopped myself? Angel? What angel? Where did I come up with that?

new topics

top topics

join