It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police let unlicensed gunman, who killed unarmed customer, get away with bloody murder at Taco Bell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BrittanyLea

Thanks for the fb link for this guy, maybe his family will also put up a petition on change.org or care2, if they feel that the investigation by the Police is unsatisfactory.

I first heard about Trayvon in an e-mail from his parents due to the petition they put together on change.org. Social media is a great tool for spreading a message.

I must say I am confused as to exactly how these stand your ground laws are supposed to work, it appears to me anyone could actually get away with premeditated murder/reckless homicide or manslaughter .. or perhaps it's just how some police / DA's are interpreting the laws..at any rate we know ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council) has been pushing for these laws.. I wonder why a supposed Trade Lobbying Organization is pushing for laws that make getting away with murder much easier ? ..At any rate Wendy's, McDonald's ,Pepsi, Coke, Kraft, Intuit, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have all recently announced that they were ending their memberships.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, it appears the Martin/Zimmerman tool worked like a charm for TPTB! If only the negative energy could be redirected by all to where it deserves to be, at TPTB!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman
reply to post by BrittanyLea

Thanks for the fb link for this guy, maybe his family will also put up a petition on change.org or care2, if they feel that the investigation by the Police is unsatisfactory.

I first heard about Trayvon in an e-mail from his parents due to the petition they put together on change.org. Social media is a great tool for spreading a message.

I must say I am confused as to exactly how these stand your ground laws are supposed to work, it appears to me anyone could actually get away with premeditated murder/reckless homicide or manslaughter .. or perhaps it's just how some police / DA's are interpreting the laws..at any rate we know ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council) has been pushing for these laws.. I wonder why a supposed Trade Lobbying Organization is pushing for laws that make getting away with murder much easier ? ..At any rate Wendy's, McDonald's ,Pepsi, Coke, Kraft, Intuit, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have all recently announced that they were ending their memberships.

Daniel's cousin did make a petition...
Daniel Adkins Petition

She's also, been leaving comments on several articles. I've been trying to let her know about the fb page through the comments and asked if she would like me to make her the admin. The petition has over 300 signatures and the fb page has over 250 "likes" so far.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join