It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MindTech - Swedish Mind Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I think the misconception is that people think that the government was looking for human only psychic abilities. The following shows that remote influence of a physiology was being experimented with way before many people would think; the following is likely based on something much earlier...

1934 “A method for Remote Control of Electrical Stimulation of the Nervous System”, a monograph by Drs. E. L. Chaffee and R. U. Light

1934 Experiments in Distant Influence, book by Soviet Professor Leonid L. Vasiliev. Vasiliev also wrote an article, “Critical Evaluation of the Hypogenic Method” concerning the work of Dr. I. F. Tomashevsky on experiments in remote control of the brain.

Source

So when people say things like remote viewing when referencing these projects, I am inclined to think that they were already applying remote monitoring and influencing tech towards technological development and that these projects were well within the 'trial and error' experiment phase to corroborate the computers output with observable subjects.

Certain pieces of evidence change the context of these mostly unorganized accounts which is important to consider. The history of scientific progress is very much misrepresented in public domain and the reason should be obvious...slight misrepresentation of the truth...in this case Stargate...towards the mystical makes the following quote true - "Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic."

Which gives people the wrong direction to look for answers...what is that other quote..."If they are asking the wrong questions then the answers do not matter"...

<< 1   >>

join