It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MindTech - Swedish Mind Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I still consider mind control to be one of the biggest conspiracies of our time and there is certainly a lack of information on the internet or in general that addresses the topic without associations with cults or mental illness. Indeed, on this site we have a few people who claim to be the target of some form of remotely applied influence. Many of these people are dismissed as being mentally ill and the issue gets disregarded in favor of the mainstream frenzy story of the time.

Well, the following is a great site with a huge amount of information on this topic, everything from synthetic telepathy to nano applications in thought monitoring.

Neuroscience Research Institute of Europe, Sweden develops a new era of global access mind reading and mind control technology.

Synthetic telepathy is a two-way communication channel between computer and brain (Brain Interface). Synthetic telepathy could be used for telemetry (remote controlled) health care as well as a government tool for mind control.

Neuroscientists in many countries say they are afraid of these new techniques and ask for an ethical debate before it is too late. They point out that the potential for abuse is great.

Kingdom of Sweden, together with the Government of the United States an agreement for a collaboration to develop products for the ‘Home State’ systemswww.regeringen.se...

Synthetic telepathy is part of a medical imaging technologies developed under the name “Home State security”.

Sweden’s role in the “home Member State’s security” is obvious, it depends on Sweden’s superior knowledge of nanotechnology, advanced radar and optical sensor technology.
Europe also has traditions and knowledge from the development and manufacture weapons, through such companies Saab and Bofors.

Stockholm Brain Institute is composed of 10 independent neuroscience research teamwww.stockholmbrain.se has developed a medical imaging technique, including synthetic telepathy.

Mind Control.se

It is certain that mind reading technology along with synthetic telepathy is not only possible but is in the formative stages of being commercialized. But what does it say about American priorities if the most comprehensive website to date on the topic is based in Sweden? And certainly, what, if any, consideration will there be for the people who truly have been targeted by secretive experimental technology by their own government?

I offer these questions for discussion and of course, a myriad of information contained through the above link for those who are still unconvinced that this technology is real.

edit on Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:33:33 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Title

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Je pense donc je suis

Discourse on Method Rene Descartes

Neuroscientists in many countries say they are afraid of these new techniques and ask for an ethical debate before it is too late. They point out that the potential for abuse is great.

Neuroscience:

The scientific study of the nervous system has increased significantly during the second half of the twentieth century, principally due to advances in molecular biology, electrophysiology, and computational neuroscience. This has allowed neuroscientists to study the nervous system in all its aspects: how it is structured, how it works, how it develops, how it malfunctions, and how it can be changed. For example, it has become possible to understand, in much detail, the complex processes occurring within a single neuron. Neurons are cells specialized for communication. They are able to contact with neurons and other cell types through specialized junctions called synapses, at which electrical or electrochemical signals can be transmitted from one cell to another. Many neurons extrude long thin filaments of protoplasm called axons, which may extend to distant parts of the body and are capable of rapidly carrying electrical signals, influencing the activity of other neurons, muscles, or glands at their termination points. A nervous system emerges from the assemblage of neurons that are connected to each other.

Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum

Synapse:

Synapses are specialized junctions through which neurons signal to each other and to non-neuronal cells such as those in muscles or glands.

Chemical Synapse:

Chemical synapses are specialized junctions through which neurons signal to each other and to non-neuronal cells such as those in muscles or glands. Chemical synapses allow neurons to form circuits within the central nervous system. They are crucial to the biological computations that underlie perception and thought. They allow the nervous system to connect to and control other systems of the body.

Neuron:

A neuron (play /ˈnjʊərɒn/ NEWR-on; also known as a neurone or nerve cell) is an electrically excitable cell that processes and transmits information by electrical and chemical signaling. Chemical signaling occurs via synapses, specialized connections with other cells. Neurons connect to each other to form neural networks. Neurons are the core components of the nervous system, which includes the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral ganglia. A number of specialized types of neurons exist: sensory neurons respond to touch, sound, light and numerous other stimuli affecting cells of the sensory organs that then send signals to the spinal cord and brain. Motor neurons receive signals from the brain and spinal cord, cause muscle contractions, and affect glands. Interneurons connect neurons to other neurons within the same region of the brain or spinal cord.

I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am!

Quantam Mechanics, The Brain and Free Will:

1. Is the Brain Purely Classical and Deterministic?
In classical physics, your brain (along with the rest of physical existence) is deterministic. Even though you feel you have free choice of your thoughts and actions, classical physics says you do not. It says your thoughts and actions are doomed to slavishly follow the deterministic, only-one-allowed-future path predicted by classical mathematics. Many neuroscientists and others say that the working parts of the brain, although small on an everyday scale, are large enough so that only classical physics applies. Thus they claim we have no real choice, no free will. We will show that, when examined in detail, it does not seem possible to justify their “classical” argument.

Our dualistic conception isn't an airy intellectual thing; it is common sense, and rooted in a phenomenological experience. We do not feel that we are material things, physical bodies. The notion that we are machines made of meat, as Marvin Minsky once put it, is unintuitive and unnatural. Instead, we feel as if we occupy our bodies. We possess them. We own them. Because of this, we talk about my brain, or my body, using the same language of possession that we use when we talk about my car, or my child. These are things that we possess, that we are intimately related to—but not what we are.

Paul Bloom

I am, therefore I'll think!

Atlas Shrugged John Galt

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The domain is now unavailable....damn!!!

I knew I should have started downloading the pages...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Communicating with people in Sweden; it is down there as well...Sent a message to one of the guys associated with the site so hopefully I will know more soon...it was the most comprehensive site on this topic...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.cyberbrain.se...
This site is similar but still doesn't answer why the other is down....
edit on Fri, 11 May 2012 12:40:04 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Fix link

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Google Cache still has it...though you have to get the cache link from google for every page...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I think the best our sciences can currently tell us is that we don't know enough to say one way or another.....on most things regarding the notion of free will, and the origins and continuance of consciousness.

The article notes that quantum mechanics in relation to how the brain operates shouldn't be excluded, but it also fails to conclusively show that it must be used in order for the brain to function.

So we are left to question, speculate, and if so inclined and with the necessary resources, experiment. Beyond that, nobody seems to know much about it...

Do we ultimately have free will, or not? It almost seems to be a matter of perspective. I think it seemingly exists, and could be argued pretty well from a certain viewpoint, but in actuality, have my doubts about it's ultimate existence once everything is known and taken into consideration relating to it.

As for how this relates to mind control, if we do have free will, then mind control is more like mind influence, and control is but an illusion. If free will is the illusion, control can be had.

Who knows for sure? I don't.
edit on 11-5-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Website is back up...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think the best our sciences can currently tell us is that we don't know enough to say one way or another.....on most things regarding the notion of free will, and the origins and continuance of consciousness.

I think the best our sciences can currently tell us is that scientist don't know enough to say one way or another...You and I, on the other hand, either posted in this thread out of our own free will or because our neurons popping off commanded us to do so. Which do you truly believe is the case?

Do we ultimately have free will, or not? It almost seems to be a matter of perspective. I think it seemingly exists, and could be argued pretty well from a certain viewpoint, but in actuality, have my doubts about it's ultimate existence once everything is known and taken into consideration relating to it.

Ah! Doubt! Descartes employed a method of radical doubt to ultimately stumble upon one single certainty:

I think, therefore I am!

As for how this relates to mind control, if we do have free will, then mind control is more like mind influence, and control is but an illusion. If free will is the illusion, control can be had.

If free will is the illusion, then who the hell is in control? Are they so by command?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I think the best our sciences can currently tell us is that scientist don't know enough to say one way or another...You and I, on the other hand, either posted in this thread out of our own free will or because our neurons popping off commanded us to do so. Which do you truly believe is the case?

Both. I think that in our minds we believe we choose of our own free will to post, yet it's also the result of neurons popping off commanding us to do so. Free will is a subjective matter, and the neurons are objective. One doesn't exclude the other

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

In order for neurons to be objective they would have to know all angles at all times. It is not clear neurons even know they are neurons. Was it neurons that led us as humans to discover neurons? While our own experience of the world around us makes us inherently subjective, it is not as if we cannot seek objectivity. At one point in human history that objectivity would declare that we can objectively know that the sun rises and that the sun sets, but as our own subjective experience expands through a collective sharing of knowledge, now we know that it is subjective language to say that the sun rises and sets. Objectively, at least as best as our subjective experience can understand it now, we know that the sun does not rise and set, but rather this is a perception we have because of planetary bodies in motion, telescopic advancement, and physics.

Do you think neurons understand physics like we do? I wonder...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Do you think neurons understand physics like we do? I wonder...

Generally, no. It is like saying it is the piston of a car that makes it move. While the piston is an important component, the car still needs the engine block, gearbox and other components to perform movement. Neurons by themselves are pretty dumb, there power comes from their ability to network, establish many connections and reinforce the links that are winning to recognise patterns. When Galileo studied the sky and found its patterns, then he found the centre of the solar system.

However, I have come across some studies that indicate their are parts of the brain that do operate on a sub atomic level but I am not versed in all the technicalities and accuracy. So when it does come to instinct and knowing things we should not generally know, yes it does make one wonder.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

If humans are like automobiles and neurons are like pistons, the question then becomes who's behind the steering wheel navigating this automobile?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If humans are like automobiles and neurons are like pistons, the question then becomes who's behind the steering wheel navigating this automobile?

Exactly. While the debate on individual free will is an interesting one, it is too restrictive in that it doesn't really account for the sociological reality we live in. The variables that effect the behaviour of an individual don't necessarily occur on a one hundred percent consistency as it is impossible to have a consistent recreation of a variable set.

Given societal parameters and the imposition of that sociological model on any given individual will tend to create the outward appearance of a static reaction/behaviour pattern but it is the constant reinforcement of base information intended to perpetuate social roles that prevents many from even realizing that there are other options. Free will, in this context, is limited to the pre-defined social paradigm with regional/familial idiosyncrasies and the implicit social pressures to adhere to this 'pre-set standard'. This falsly presumes a physiological limit with regard to individual capacity for growth and comprehension (though there is some influence regarding the physiological inclination to deviate from the comfort that has been conditioned from such).

My point? The studies or opinions which resulted in the presumption that people must be controlled is either flawed heavily due to lack of perceptional context or intended specifically for the direct control of an individual. If intentional constructs/strategies for individual or group control is presumed (safe bet in some cases) then free will of one individual is subjected to the free will of another individual - hence an implicit contradiction of the free will debate due to its' usually restrictive nature of focusing on just the individual.

That said...is it the free will of a group of individuals to maintain secrecy of the type of information contained in the link from the opening post or is it the free will of the populace to ignore said type of information?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

American policy makers are afraid of any "occult" practices and CLEARLY would see this as a "Gate to Satan" due to our religious right wing members.So I guess the Viking nation will indeed lead the way,but hey,it's better than Russia I say.Great power, great responsibility here folks.
Make a good call for all of us.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
American policy makers are afraid of any "occult" practices and CLEARLY would see this as a "Gate to Satan" due to our religious right wing members.So I guess the Viking nation will indeed lead the way,but hey,it's better than Russia I say.Great power, great responsibility here folks.
Make a good call for all of us.

I think it is an internationally cooperative endeavor. Many examples of behavioral modification/influence from all over the world. Our religious right didn't do much in the way of knowing about MK...much less provide any objection...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That said...is it the free will of a group of individuals to maintain secrecy of the type of information contained in the link from the opening post or is it the free will of the populace to ignore said type of information?

Both. The free will of the populace that ignores this do so because it is too overwhelming for them while they are desperately trying to navigate through a society that threatens to be too overwhelming for them. People go along to get along until they can no longer get along.

20 years ago my view of life, free will, and the free will of others who were intent on manipulating everyone else and their free will was just too much for people to handle. As a bartender at that point, if I expected to rake in the tips, score with the babes, and generally be well liked, it was most prudent to keep my views to myself and allow a world weary sardonic wit amuse my clientele. Some times I would try to pass some information on, and sometimes it would be heard, but invariably, as I gave this tour deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole, even those willing to listen would finally demand I knock it off. So, I would knock it off, and we would talk about the game last Sunday, or about the hottie sitting on the bar stool at the other end of the bar, but little else.

Whenever I would get insistent that people listen - and behind a bar I just wouldn't do that - but in my off time in my own circles, this just scared my friends and family, none of whom were comfortable with the idea that I was insane. They would get very somber and lecture me telling me how worried they were about my mental health, insisting my ideas were insane, and the more I was confronted by this, the more I was certain the inmates were running the asylum.

Today, for many reasons, more and more people are willing to listen to my views and to hold that these ideas come from a point of sanity, not insanity. Not everyone mind you, and there are still many who hold my ideas are insane, but those who recognize the sanity of these ideas are people who've realized they can no longer go along with those they know they cannot get along with. Those who hear me, not always agreeing with all my ideas, but enough to hold that they are sane, and that their discernment is skilled enough to hold I am sane, recognize their own free will, that the never lost it, instead using it to acquiesce to inmates running asylums, but now stand and fight, regardless of the struggle, regardless of the pain, they comfort themselves in the knowledge that the choices they make today are infinitely wiser choices than the mind and pain numbing choices they once made.

I love this thread, and am glad to see it finally getting the play it deserves.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Both. The free will of the populace that ignores this do so because it is too overwhelming for them while they are desperately trying to navigate through a society that threatens to be too overwhelming for them. People go along to get along until they can no longer get along.

I agree that it is both...which was more or less the point. The implicit nature of society is being exploited, either directly or indirectly, for this purpose. Indeed, in many aspects of society ignorance is encouraged through the media communicated theme that other people deserve our trust to operate on our behalf. But we have just recently come to learn, on a societal level, that this is not in our best interests despite the insistence that the established authorities in any given profession are still trustworthy. Political leaders llie to further economic allocation on their terms, economic leaders the same, medical professionals may be hell bent n saving their implicit authority despite the fact that there is some dissidence in their scientific comprehension and application (ex: psychotropics for kids to prevent future mental illness despite physical damage in many cases).

So yes...people want to maintain their social status professionally, for the short term and the long term while those maintaining the flow of society want to maintain their routine and comfort level...but as you said regarding your personal experience, people are starting to realize that all of the insanity is maybe not so insane any more. True enough - people in my social circle used to harp on me big time when I would mention this stuff but now can longer deny it and are even starting to ask me questions without my stimulation...

Bartender, eh? Nice...I use to sling drinks myself...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Here is a break down
www.fas.org...
This would cover the "white aspect" of this type of technology and how the US intelligence handled the program of Remote Viewing.
They are suspicious of ANY psychic program.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

At the moment with things like character recognition and language translation, these cognitive processes are based on neural networks and reproducible with current machine based technology. When it comes to language comprehension there has been some limited progress, but machine technology is not yet at a human level as far as I know. With the mystery surrounding things like echelon, it may even be a lot further. Machine based learning is also growing and used is systems like anti virus as well as many others.

The main turning point, or the definition of your driver appears to hinge around self awareness and very much a part of the science fiction community with many possible consequences, Terminator series, Matrix, Astroboy, Space Odyssey and many others.

When looking into things like Astral Projection, Out of Body Experiences and the more spiritual nature of our existence there does appear to be some aspects of humanity that a machine will not achieve. But if this spiritual aspect is better understood who knows what is really possible. After all our bodies are made of millions of little machines that we call cells. If one day the internet did develop its own self awareness would we even be able to comprehend it? In some ways it already does with its ability to reroute traffic as parts clog up or break down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join