It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies in outerspace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think the title is catchy.

Seriously, this thing looks like an embryo.

You have got to see this video.

Watch it as it moves inside the bubble.

This seems to have been taken July 2010.

This is the first time I've ever seen it.

I bet someone already has this posted. Bah.

What would be the explanation of this thing? A baby planet?

Part 2

edit on 13-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It's swamp gas?? I dunno.

Really though it might be the soho imaging glitch I remember something like that. And it was a catchy title. And that's an interesting name you got...

ManHater

Damn... Your not playing around.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
An artifact on the STEREO COR1 camera that looks like a donut?

I went to the STEREO camera webpage (because nobody else can do it apparently) and read the following...

These small debris particles are brightly illuminated by the Sun, and are easily seen by the coronagraphs if they wander into the field of view. They are tremendously out-of-focus, and often appear as "donut" shapes in the COR1 and COR2 telescopes because of the central occulter in these telescopes. The bigger the piece of debris appears, the closer it is to the telescope. Because the COR1 and COR2 images are generally built up from a series of images, the same piece of debris will often show up multiple times

gfc

Now of course you may or may not believe the official explanation, but it is dissapointing to find that nobody else in the two years that this video had been around, had bothered to look for it.

edit on 13-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wormwood,nibiru,nemesis, or whatever they want to label it these days. NO WAIT, it's a lense flare.
right?
edit on 13-4-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I don't know. It appears and disappears in the second video. I won't say it's the same one as the other soho one, that one looks totally different from it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hey I'm not sure either, but I'll give you a flag. Since you haven't got any yet. Might have to do with the techno music in it... Anyways maybe phage will show up... He usually has good input.

If you don't know who phage is he's that one poster that seems to always find out the real story or what's really going on... For the most part... As a lurker I know this stuff.

Paging Phage, Paging Phage... Your need in thread "Babies in outerspace?"

Lastly I believe their our babies in outer space, Human babies, Who knows. Anyways we'll see if this gets this thread some where.

And I'm glad your name wasn't for real and just for fun!

I got it on auto follow so we'll see if phage rolls through.

top topics

join