It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney's Gun control policy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Clearly a state ban on AW is unconsitutional....and while troubling I really do believe that he is the less invidious choice. I think he is a good man trying to balance conservative and liberal issues and at the time he was leaning left in MA but his opponent had the temerity to assume the highest office in the land when he clearly knew that he was ineligible...that person can not be trusted at all while the other one seeks to appeal to a broad base IMHO.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I was a little disturbed that he's enrolled his three year old daughter in the NRA. Maybe I'm just a bit too left-leaning, but I don't see any reason why you would want a child in an organization designed for adults.

Unless children are "voting members" -- and then, frankly, it gets weird.

I was a little disturbed that you seem to think Romney enrolled his daughter in the NRA. Mitt and Ann Romney have five sons and no daughters.

wiki.answers.com...

Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26).

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yeah that was Santorum and from what I recall his daughter may not be long for this world. Very sad. I certainly hope that was not a publicity stunt, though I believe it was. If I ever breed up some babies I will be getting them NRA membership but announcing it as a campaign tactic seemed gross to me. I really dislike Santorum.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

The onslaught on gun control continues. Mitt is such a joke

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Instead of freaking out about Romney's gun control policy. Why don't you consider the criminal anti-gun agenda activity of this Administration regarding Operation Fast and Furious?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13919407#pid13919407

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I am not supporting the current administration by slamming on Romney. I just want to make sure that everyone actually understands where Mitt stands on things. Political spin and a grossly inadequate reporting by our media means his policies often get buried. If this was out there, I don't believe he would have won the primaries.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Sorry to go OT for a second.

Votan, I see you are a new member. If I may ask, what brought you to this site? I always seem to notice new members on here daily and I am honestly hoping it is because people are waking up in the western world. Anyhow, welcome to the site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join