It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets guess about the ultimate reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirrormaker326
reply to post by WarJohn

I didn't mean to derail the thread, as your original post asked others to speculate on the nature of reality, and I really didn't, but I think you brought up an issue that is in dire need of discussion. So I am going to start a new thread specifically about Sex and its role in our existence.

I am not completely anti-sex, or a prude (maybe I am a little bit of a prude), I just think that human beings get distracted and manipulated with sex, and it occupies so much of our conscious/waking lives, its frustrating.

Sure sex is fun and is useful in creating a specific type of bond between two people, I believe that putting too much emphasis or value on it distracts us from what we are really here for.

Sex is a lot more than that, friend. Sex which produces life is the Greatest Magick Humans can ever do, and is of the Divine when this happens. When two humans in love, and coupled in the act of love experience ecstasy at the same moment, Thought-Forms are created, and can be brought into being, provided the two are in perfect synchronization with each other.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

99% of humans have "love" and 'emotional attachment' confused. Sex solidifies the emotional attachment, but has nothing to do with "Love". Real "love" is independent of any sexual act.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A place where every conflict is resolved. A place where good and evil are only relative to eachother and part of the greater whole. A place where every intelligent species in the multiverse stays in touch through collective intelligence, and also, our new friend, post-singularity AI that's sprouted up around the multiverse. (can you feel those friendly nanobots in your brain yet? hahah!) Which makes the place into a type of matrix, to add its own flavour, but of the friendly type.

Any "infection" is only localized, maybe like our Earth currently is, and not what the greater whole is. Turn on, tune in, game over.
edit on 16-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I started a new thread that deals specifically with the question of Sex.

Lets Talk About Sex

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

my guess
There was a hypothetical solution to ENERGY -PEACE- it was to mix all the energies together in one location like a (Peace / War energy centrifuge) SPINNING separating the energies of Peace and War by seeing which energies gathered together finding peace (exit/ascend) while other energies fought amongst each other. The peaceful energies collectively put their conscious's together establishing a New Realm of PEACE -OUTSIDE- the energy mix zone. The energies remaining kept fighting and were eventually all left alone depleting the mix and concentrating the Old Realm of WAR to an unstable level until it collapsed and became the LEARNING FOUNDATION to access for the New Realm of PEACE inhabitants...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join