It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies...Talk to me...about what just happened. I'm hurt and confused!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

Oh my gosh.... so sorry for you and thank you so much for taking the time to write to me all that I needed to hear and then some.

I guess I didn't realize he IS FEELING the loss as well. Maybe I am too busy feeling sorry for myself to take his feelings into consideration and just assuming he is a guy so he probably doesn't care.....but he does. You are so right. We both need time to grieve and need each others support. He did come to the hospital and he was there for me. I need to let go of the anger.... I know. Thank you so much for caring!!

Thanks to all of you for caring. ATS is a "home" to me and I do feel comfortable bringing this issue to light in hopes it will help not only me but others too.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This was just the perspective that I got from reading your posts. Be gentle with yourself. Your family needs you healthy. Don't feel sorry for me, I am stronger and healthy because of the negatives I have lived through. Use this experience to strengthen your resolve in life and to help others who will face this and need your perspective. If anytime you need someone to talk, message me, or post so others can continue to help your through this.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

Thank you again. Today is post op day 4 and I am feeling much MUCH better. My stomach is still a little tight but other than that I think I am "healing" in more ways than one.

I don't plan on taking any pain meds today and If I do will just take some advil or something. I want to be stronger and physically be able to do some things around the house today. Be able to look at my family with a smile.

I lost a step son to Leukemia in 1999. He struggled with pain for nearly five years and ultimately lost his life. I never thought I would "feel" that type of pain again but this experience made me think about him a lot. The pain he went through for so many years is nothing compared to what I went through and for that I am saddened but also grateful. I feel as though he was watching over all of us Tuesday night. He was still being a good big brother and still watching over me. I felt him.

My boyfriend and I talked more the past few nights and I'm feeling good about the feelings coming out and us being able to talk about it without any anger towards one another.

I'm so appreciative to have a place like ATS where I can bring an issue such as this one and get the feedback I need to "heal". I thank you... all of you for reaching out to me and taking the time out of your day to say words that can not only make me smile but help me heal.

I love it.... and love you all! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am glad that you are feeling better. I am also thankful that you are open to talking about this in a public forum. Someday you will be able to support another woman going through the same thing with your experience, and she will be thankful to have a shoulder to lean on. If we (women) can come together and speak of these things, we will be stronger for it.

Bless you Jenn, and may you and your family have a swift healing process.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It is so unfortunate that you had this experience and one I'm sure will never be forgotten. In my minds eye to blame oneself for something you had no control over will only keep you in the what if's for a very long time if not forever. The sad truth of your ordeal however is that it did happen and it does happen many times to others and as mentioned speaking out about these things only helps others in the end to make the right decisions for themselves when they read of anothers dismay! Your experience and full description of your symptoms can and will perhaps one day save another woman experiencing the same and she will be able to attain the help with great appreciation for your share! All the best to you in a full recovery both physically and mentally I can only imagine how hard this is on you! Best Regards!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Get help! A counselor. I mean, you were pregnant, then the live saving operation. Now your teenage (!!!) son has his opinions and then there's the boy friend.

It's a LOT to take. Give your self help. Hope you can afford it.
edit on 5-5-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join