It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Gains Power in June

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
See I'm glad to hear things like that, which is what me and that other kind fellow had debated of earlier. There is no wrong or right religion, it's all about your intentions and realizing that all people of this Earth have to find their way to righteousness through any means, like your pray to the Patron and the Matron, and I pray to the Father. Which all in all is a glorious thing when men of opposite faiths can converge and share their ideals.

Sounds like a one world religion.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Phoenix King is Willard Mitt Romney. You must be picking up transmissions of the Mormon prophecies. Somehow I think the Mormon theology is hitched in with the Mayan/Aztec timetable. Their religion says the U.S. Constitution will be hanging on a thread and the Mormons will come in and save the day.

Even this nation will be on the verge of crumbling to pieces and tumbling to the ground and when the Constitution is on the brink of ruin this people will be the staff upon which the nation shall lean and they shall bear the Constitution away from the very verge of destruction. -Joseph Smith

Source

As you all know Mitt Romney is a Mormon. Those of his faith are also known as Latter Day Saints.

Romney is Wooing the NRA and he's now gaining momentum to win the Presidential election of 2012. The Mayan prophecy was all about the Mormon takeover in the Americas.

edit on 13-4-2012 by lostinspace because: fixed a link that didn't work

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

I looked at the link you posted. It was interesting in that it had no other links in it to go to any other location in the dot com address.

I checked for the index and I got this page:

I've never seen one quite like it

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

That was funny.

I adjusted the link in the above post. Try this one.
Source

If this still doesn't work then your ISP, company or government has blocked out that religious site.
edit on 13-4-2012 by lostinspace because: more detail

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Sorry I am sometimes too brief in my explanations. Your link worked the first time. Sorry to have caused you to think any error on your part. The link worked and I in fact did see the page you intended. It looks like a really good reference source. I wanted to see what other info may be offered by that website, but the page seemed to be the only page. No links to anything else - no "Home" - no "About" etc. Things that are often or even usually seen on a webpage were absent. That is when I typed in "index" in the URL to see the index page and got the 404.

I have always enjoyed the company of any Mormon I have encountered. However I have also always felt just like that guy on that 404 page.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Yeah, it's strange it has no links back to the home page.
It didn't like 'index' added the the address bar. Just use the link below to get to their home page. I guess they want you to type the address in the picture above to get to the home page.
www.ldslastdays.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Beware of false prophets

edit on 13-4-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing. We need to stop telling people that their house is going to burn down tomorrow every single night and it never happens, until one day it does happen, and they have stopped listening. We do not know the hour, the Bible clearly states that. Enjoy life. If I were you, I'd be more concerned of April 19-21, as something bad ALWAYS happens around this date, at least within the last 20 years.

I will just sit and wait.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
just cause you can call us brother and talk with the jesus accent
doesn't mean any of that fairy tale is real.
this reality has nothing of the sort happening in it.
I will not burn in eternal hellfire for saying this
edit on 13-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

No, not for that, you won't. Say what you want, right? God did give us free will, right?

And if you really wanted to find, you should seek. Compare the Bible throughout history, and its sciences and geography. All the dates it was written, and when the "prophecies" happened. It'll be good reading for you. Let us know how it goes. I found my truth

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So far I have ascertained this evil is male, uses a bird as his symbol, will be wounded for the first time in Texas on the 6th of June this year. In Islamic hajjid, the dajjal will only see out of one eye (not sure which one from the readings), because of a previous wound. He will be a 'giant' of a man, very persuasive and very beautiful to look at.. is this the person you see?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
06/06/2012 is the TRANSIT OF VENUS across the face of the sun. This time reaches inferior conjunction.
Venus a.k.a Light-bearer a.k.a Lucifer

Now look at a Red Bull can logo...the Red Bull is also a symbol representing Venus. On the logo you can see the red bull transgressing the face of the sun....Gives you wings!

Now look at a Monster Energy can...the 'M' has 3 stripes and each of them is representative of the Hebrew numeral '6', thus M could be 666...now look at their slogan...Unleash the Beast.

16 days prior to the transit of Venus, we have the serpents eclipse on 20 May(Taurus?) 2012. The flower symbolizing the 2nd coming of Christ is the Lily of the Valley and it also represents the month of May.

My birthday is on the 7th of June.

edit on 14-4-2012 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
6-6-12

Let me break this down in my own method

6+6 12

12 12

12 + 12

2+4

This grand number of that day is 6.

Not many other days have that. 6 is the devils number.

run for your lives.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

Outstanding. Yet another doomsayer projecting their personal religious beliefs onto others. Worse yet, you defy the very faith that you claim to represent by being "A deceitful witness that uttereth lies." Are you one of those types of people that picks and chooses which parts of the bible to acknowledge or disregard?

I seriously don't understand people that look forward to a global holocaust as if it's a good thing. I hope your relationship works out as you hope.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Why do all these "special / mystical people", like the OP and their "Prophets" have to speak and write like Yoda?

2nd

Or rather

Speak like Yoda, do all these mystics and prophets why I must ask, Hmmmm.....

edit on 4/14/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Why do all these "special / mystical people", like the OP and their "Prophets" have to speak and write like Yoda?

2nd

Or rather

Speak like Yoda, do all these mystics and prophets why I must ask, Hmmmm.....

edit on 4/14/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

I thought that also. only minus yoda.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Another date setting thread that will of course be forgotten about. I already forgot where I am.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by My_Reality

Outstanding. Yet another doomsayer projecting their personal religious beliefs onto others. Worse yet, you defy the very faith that you claim to represent by being "A deceitful witness that uttereth lies." Are you one of those types of people that picks and chooses which parts of the bible to acknowledge or disregard?

I seriously don't understand people that look forward to a global holocaust as if it's a good thing. I hope your relationship works out as you hope.

The very faith I represent, and what is that one that doesn't follow blindly. As I've explained time and time again, more than once throughout this thread, I am not a Christian. So please tell me, what name do you label my faith? I do not prescribe to a religion nor follow a crowd into what they wish. I do not wish for a global holocaust but to lead people away from what is that we as a group of men may commit altogether. And that is falling away from the Lord of Hosts, the Father in Heaven. And you a mere man, like me, claims I speak lies but that date has not come nor pass, so good try, admittedly but you are also another man who seeks satisfaction of the ego instead of actually seeking and testing what it is what I say. You did not question it but insulted me, so if I uttereth lies, maybe it's better to be liar than a one who must go around seeking self satisfaction blindly insulting others because you have obviously not read a single post I've wrote.

And if most of you can only find an issue with the way we speak, then you have not yet to see problem that is I spoke. The Antichrist's energy does not flow but from a single man but from those who quickly take up in arms without studying nor questioning but making their own reasonings to be wiser in the eyes of men but not in those who believe nor God. So thank you for all your contributions. I respect your opinions to test me as this is not fully directed at you, My_Reality, but most of those who have thus far posted on page 7 without offering a single bit insight not furthering any sort of debate or topic but mere slander and insults.

So throw your stones at the believers, if anything keep casting them at me, for it is not I who quickly jumped a gun without reading nor trying to understand. I thank those who have tried and have posted things for us to further advance this debate, but those who only came here seeking self gratification and a place to assuage their ego, please leave the thread now or at least read it over before you sell yourselves to slander. Thank you, and do come again ,each of you but this time not regarding the way we speak nor live. Nor claiming to know us when you have shown you do not even comprehend words themselves.

Thank you, and come again.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You seem sincere. Do you like the number 9 ? I have had the number nine in my head for a month now. I see nine everywhere. Listen to Symphony No. 9 ~ Beethoven, and relax.

www.youtube.com...

S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry...

Which God is the OP talking about?

It'd kinda help.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Though I believe much many negative entities have been pushed from our realms I suspect any specific dates given.

DO NOT FEED THE FEAR.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Woah! That's my birthday!
Can't wait! I'll be 26! Does that make it some sort of cool addition thing too? Like 6 + 6 + ( ( 2012 - 2000) / 2 ) + 26?!!??!

COOOL!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join