It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Gains Power in June

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

With that said my friend, I do believe there is validity in your words. Now the tricky part, try putting all the events that led you to this into words. This is where you will face the biggest opposition, no one can experience what you alone have. Correct me if I am wrong but you have probably tested your theory numerous times and everytime it all came back full circle. When you fell off the path, you were gently put right back on it. There is an overwhelming urgency to get the message out, but the question is how do you make people listen and believe?? You know that you are right because of the events, and signs you received and no one can convince you otherwise. When something like this happens it resonates so deep within a person that there are not words to describe the experience. It is not something you share to feel important or better then anyone else, it is shared because it is selfish not to.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Quesiton 2:

Couldn't God remove the "Beast" from existence?

Question 3:

Why post this on a Conspiracy Websight? I know, I know....it's to get the word out however you can. Got it.
edit on 13-4-2012 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

yada yada yada....and then

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Yeah I guess but that would kind of be like the projectionist pulling the last reel of a favorite movie. We know how it ends but still we wanna see it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Your words have rang true upon my soul, as the Father had urged me to speak what it is he had shown me for so long but before I knew more and more, I was still afraid of opposition and that people would only bash me for what it is that has been given unto me, in return to give unto you all. Though, there was a time I was afraid, before I could speak what it is I've known, I had to grow more because I had ran into exactly what I had feared but instead of it being in a forum, it was my friends, christian friends and many others who all began to resent me and spread all sorts of nasty words but after awhile I realized, men and women change their minds here and their. It's only in our nature to hurt others which is sad but it's true as far as most of mankind goes. I learned to push against the opposition and instead of fearing it but to accept it as a growing pain.

My story is long and may be difficult to bear. It will also be near impossible for many to believe, so if you wish to hear what led me unto this, then I may just do so but there are certain things that will disturb many of these people and may even push them further from the Father's message, though, if you truly want to hear it, would you explain to me as to why? For it is one full of heartbreak and incessant woes, a day by day battle for my sanity and the light within so that I may not fall into the wrong hands.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sorry but your warning is just more mongering.

Made me think of this: Convoy 1978

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

what worries me is that you are probably setting yourself up for a self-fufilling prophecy
which only involves yourself and not the external population of humankind in general.

You yourself should look-out for and possibly Quarantine yourself from other human forces/perps
because you might be getting input from the Cosmic Consciousness realm...rather than from some Divinity

watch out for break-ins, house invasions, muggings...etc
because i think you getting a warning for a June 6th event, which is about You & not the World

Who knows... this 6 June date might be a case of you becoming another Trayvon Martin tragedy
edit on 13-4-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ann Coulter gains power in June??!?!!!?

Oh nooooos...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
@wdkirk,

That is one thing I have wondered myself, but we are merely men and will never be able to fully comprehend the Lord's will. For his ways are beyond the reasoning of man, if you wish to know that then pray to the Lord and ask him why.

It is not solely a conspiracy site, but conspiracy theorist and men of faith have one important thing in common, we all seek truth.

@karen61057,
If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then please save room for those who do. Please, and thank you.

@Yoesse,
You are free to heed my words or not, for the choice is yours and yours alone.

@St Udio,
I have heard of men doing such things, but what would I possibly hold to gain? I haven't met the Antichrist nor do I intend to. Would you mind explaining that thought to me a tad more please, brother? But my warning has not to do with myself, but with all men and women alike. I say it as so those who will listen will take heed that soon a being who walks away from the light will eventually be closer to grasping for what it is he reaches. And that if we aren't prepared, we all can be fooled, even I.

That thought does make me tremble, but death is one of the last things to fear.

edit on 13-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is really hard to take seriously for a lot of reasons, but It's kind of hard to dismiss this since it falls in line with a lot of what I believe. I believe in predictions and do have a feeling that something significant is going to happen this year. In the spirit of keeping an open mind, I have some questions about your claims.

First, you say you know these two witnesses/prophets personally. (Are they supposed to be witnesses or prophets? Your wording is a little unclear.) What makes you think that they are so important? What is their role in all this? This third witness or observer, is this also someone you know personally? What makes them so important and what makes them different from the other two?

If your two friends are to have a part in the supposed events of June 6, you have to have some idea of where this is going to take place. Country, Region, State?

You say you have specific practices in your meditations that led you here. Can you tell us a little more about your rituals? It may give more credence to your calims.

Anyway, interesting read. I look forward to your reply.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

True, I've seen recently that they are trying to erase the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit from newly printed Bibles, which is in itself a greater mistake than we could even begin to fathom. But I do not speak of the books, I speak of the two men who will bear witness to the Antichrist's coming, though only few will listen as the world is still unaccepting of the faithful and their claims.

Both books were written by prophets and they used prophet language heavily, much of that book you can't take literally and if you do not know the language of the prophets, you're going to be missing the real meaning, which is why that book sounds like nonsense to nonbelievers, they don't have the gift Christ gives you to see what you're reading. In order to decode Revelation you need the prophet Daniel's help. Revelation is an amalgamation of the book of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Amos and without their help, you will not truly know what Revelation is talking about. I just gave you the key to figure it out now go use what Christ gave you
edit on 13-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Is that chip griffin - self appointed one of the two witness's of the end times , I recognise the speil but the spelling is a lot better , did you finally get run off from 'deity type creations' ?

if this isnt chip then I humbly apologise

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietInsanity
This is really hard to take seriously for a lot of reasons, but It's kind of hard to dismiss this since it falls in line with a lot of what I believe. I believe in predictions and do have a feeling that something significant is going to happen this year. In the spirit of keeping an open mind, I have some questions about your claims.

First, you say you know these two witnesses/prophets personally. (Are they supposed to be witnesses or prophets? Your wording is a little unclear.) What makes you think that they are so important? What is their role in all this? This third witness or observer, is this also someone you know personally? What makes them so important and what makes them different from the other two?

If your two friends are to have a part in the supposed events of June 6, you have to have some idea of where this is going to take place. Country, Region, State?

You say you have specific practices in your meditations that led you here. Can you tell us a little more about your rituals? It may give more credence to your calims.

Anyway, interesting read. I look forward to your reply.

You do not have to accept my words at face value, and I appreciate any man who acknowledges the power of discernment.

They are Witnesses, both to the Lord's will and the Son of Perdition's acts that will prove he will not be who he claims to be. They are no more important than you or I but they speak truth and seek it more avidly than I. Since I've known both of them which falls under the course of a some odd four years now, they have always been ones who will stand up for injustices and speak out against wrong, even upon their enemies. The reason they are hold importance to my prediction and the events that shall take place, before, then and after is that they are ones who have never been blind and do not accept what is wrong as even remotely good as hard as they try when most men try to look it in shades of grey and find a decency within those who willingly do wrong unto others.

They will be the Two who can speak up and truthfully verify that this man is not the Prince of Peace, as he has and will claim to be. Right now that man, is already building his following and has been since he arrived upon this Earth as he has unnatural way about him that tends to draw the undiscerning in. When everyone else will blindly trust this man with their lives and souls, these two will not and turn the faithful away to the best of their abilities. They will serve as his opposition till the Son of Man comes and does what must be done.

As for the third witness, she will merely be an observer, an unbiased one who will be able to vouch for their words.

As for where, if it's truly important, it will be upon the North American continent in Texas. As to what city, that part I do not know.

I have no rituals but I fast and calm my mind in solitude for days, maybe even weeks, which I have been at for the entirety of a year now, until the answer comes upon me whether the Lord shows me signs that I may not first understand but then eventually I may have what some would call a vision, not one that is long or spectacular but merely a single object, person or words. Only truly through prayer and silencing my mind to hear the Father does any of this come to me. When you seek, you shall also find. It is all a matter of intent and what that knowledge serves. I hope that can answer your question.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

Chip Griffin? I'm sorry but I have no clue who that is. Nor am I self appointed or hold any sort of importance to this prediction other than merely it was revealed to me, so that I may warn those what is to come. All in all the only purpose I serve is passing the message the Lord passed unto me onto you all. No apology is necessary for I have absolutely not even the slightest clue of who it is you speak.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you, brother, I shall heed your words and take to my study. Any guidance I receive is dearly appreciated, again I'm grateful that you found me worthy of the wisdom you hold.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My God is ME!

And YES!, I am at peace with myself...

And NO, There ain't nothin' eeeevil gonna happen anytime soon.....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you, brother, I shall heed your words and take to my study. Any guidance I receive is dearly appreciated, again I'm grateful that you found me worthy of the wisdom you hold.

Not my wisdom bro, it's our King's and he wanted you to know where to begin your search. I've actually done quite a bit of it for you i'll u2u you.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the beast was Nero

666 was a way to say it without saying it in gematria

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine

They are Witnesses, both to the Lord's will and the Son of Perdition's acts that will prove he will not be who he claims to be. They are no more important than you or I but they speak truth and seek it more avidly than I. Since I've known both of them which falls under the course of a some odd four years now, they have always been ones who will stand up for injustices and speak out against wrong, even upon their enemies. The reason they are hold importance to my prediction and the events that shall take place, before, then and after is that they are ones who have never been blind and do not accept what is wrong as even remotely good as hard as they try when most men try to look it in shades of grey and find a decency within those who willingly do wrong unto others.

They will be the Two who can speak up and truthfully verify that this man is not the Prince of Peace, as he has and will claim to be. Right now that man, is already building his following and has been since he arrived upon this Earth as he has unnatural way about him that tends to draw the undiscerning in. When everyone else will blindly trust this man with their lives and souls, these two will not and turn the faithful away to the best of their abilities. They will serve as his opposition till the Son of Man comes and does what must be done.

Okay, that speaks well to their character, and I can see how you would think if they were put in that situation, how they would probably be vocal and fight for what they believe is right, but what makes you think it is they, specifically who will witness this event? Visions or what?

As for the third witness, she will merely be an observer, an unbiased one who will be able to vouch for their words.

She huh? Again, do you know this she personally or is this from another vision?

As for where, if it's truly important, it will be upon the North American continent in Texas. As to what city, that part I do not know.

That is very important. For those of us who want to keep any eye out, we can look for news of an event in Texas on June 6th or even a charismatic figure with a scar coming out of Texas who captivates the world. In the event that your prediction comes true, it would not only serve as proof of your claim, but also serve the case of your witnesses.

I have no rituals but I fast and calm my mind in solitude for days, maybe even weeks, which I have been at for the entirety of a year now, until the answer comes upon me whether the Lord shows me signs that I may not first understand but then eventually I may have what some would call a vision, not one that is long or spectacular but merely a single object, person or words. Only truly through prayer and silencing my mind to hear the Father does any of this come to me. When you seek, you shall also find. It is all a matter of intent and what that knowledge serves. I hope that can answer your question.

Fair enough. I hear visions can come that way.

Anyway, you asked someone earlier if they thought you should post about what led you to these visions. If you feel like doing it, it would be very enlightening. Visions are funny things. They can be simply dreams or hallucinations and even if they are real visions, they can be confused for one thing when they really mean something else. Putting it into context is always a help in these instances.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I just read that Jesus Christ will land on the earth on May 27th,2012, first in Independence MO, then a few hours later on the Mount of Olives in Israel. A United States of Europe will rise overnight and WW III will start.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join