It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wilkes Booth aka The JWB Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
We all know who JWB is. He basically went up to the Presidents box where Lincoln and his wife was sitting, shot Lincoln in the back of the head, and did a daring jump from the balcony then broke his ankle and still managed to escape…Did JWB die at Garrets farm like the Union Army said?...We will find out, yet John Wilkes Booth was a known actor and this story sounds Hollywood already…

JWB

Barnes Review

Ok wait a minute…The original story said that he died 12 days after the assassination of Lincoln?

JWB descendants

We have James Williams Boyd who was a Confederate Officer who was mistaken as John Wilkes Booth during the time he was captured at Garrets Farm. Then apparently the real JWB ended up going under the aliases John St Helen, and David E. George years later? The reason why I said this was a cover up because of this guy…

Edwin Stanton

Being the Secretary of War, this guy obviously had a vendetta against President Lincoln…So the cover up begins…

Lincoln Death

Note:1856-(1865?) John Wilkes Booth, the man who killed Lincoln in 1865. Confirmed 33rd degree Mason.

Forbidden Knowledge

Anyone else find this puzzling? These events have been going on for a very long time, America obviously has a very dark twisted history within the Government....
edit on 13-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

If you don't want to read here is the video...

Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Is there any real proof that John Wilkes Booth was a Mason?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

How about you start reading buddy...I know you didn't read it, because I posted it 5 minutes before you replied...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by GmoS719

How about you start reading buddy...I know you didn't read it, because I posted it 5 minutes before you replied...

First of all.
I DID read it.
I also followed the links.
How about trying not to be hostile with someone who is trying to bring actual conversation to the thread.
There are NO sources other than the shady website you provided.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Someone who has the first impression saying what you said is showing you are already trying to down my thread...Where was i being hostile? Is being brutally honest being hostile?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

Someone who has the first impression saying what you said is showing you are already trying to down my thread...Where was i being hostile? Is being brutally honest being hostile?

I asked a simple question, is there any proof that JWB was a confirmed mason besides a website saying "JWB confirmed Mason"?
You can either provide a source / argument or keep avoiding the question.
You've done a good job of avoiding it so far.
Why would you start a thread if you don't know enough about the topic to answer questions?
edit on 13-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

Take a chill pill, I was interested in the story and wanted proof. It's not like I said what you are claiming isn't true.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

S&F

Konquest,I am going to take my time on going through this,but I like this theory......

Approximately seven hours before shooting the president, Booth dropped by the Washington hotel which was Vice-President Andrew Johnson's residence. Upon learning from the desk clerk that neither Johnson nor his private secretary, William A. Browning, was in the hotel, Booth wrote the following note: "Don't wish to disturb you Are you at home? J. Wilkes Booth." Browning testified before the military court that he found the note in his box later that afternoon. Did Johnson and Booth know each other? In the 1997 publication "Right or Wrong, God Judge Me" The Writings of John Wilkes Booth edited by John Rhodehamel and Louise Taper it is stated on p. 146 that Booth had previously met Johnson in Nashville in February, 1864. At the time Booth was appearing in the newly opened Wood's Theatre. Also, author Hamilton Howard in Civil War Echoes (1907) made the claim that while Johnson was military governor of Tennessee, he and Booth kept a couple of sisters as mistresses and oftentimes were seen in each other's company.

LINCOLN ASSASSINATION THEORIES: A SIMPLE CONSPIRACY OR A GRAND CONSPIRACY?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

JWB on a Freemason site

I don't know who would boast about that on their website gmo...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You want to go further into this conspiracy...Check this out...

Andrew Johnson

Wow doesn't this keep getting more and more interesting...History repeats itself so much you could relate this to the JFK assassination...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

JWB on a Freemason site

See! Was it that hard to provide another source?
This website does provided more compelling evidence that he as a mason, but the links
I clicked on were dead so I'm not 100% convinced. Hope you can deal with someone having there own opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

JWB on a Freemason site

Has the course of History been directed by a small group of people with common interests? The paintings and pictures of the great men of the past centuries reveal a common thread which links them together. Is it a coincidence that many of them hid one of their hands when posing for a portrait? It seems unlikely. We’ll look at the Masonic origin of the “hidden hand” and the powerful men who used the sign in famous portraits.

The Hidden Hand that Shaped History

Its extremely possible,that JWB was a mason.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So was Andrew Johnson, and LBJ...These are Presidents that took over for an assassinated President keep that in mind...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Just think about it in more recent times...If I can't provide a plausible theory in which you don't believe in, then that is simply on you...However; I am a person who looks beyond the spectrum of politics, and the MSM...I don't believe in the BS rhetoric...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

Just think about it in more recent times...If I can't provide a plausible theory in which you don't believe in, then that is simply on you...However; I am a person who looks beyond the spectrum of politics, and the MSM...I don't believe in the BS rhetoric...

I too look beyond the specturm of "politics and the MSM" I also don't believe in BS rhetoric.
My opinions rely on evidence. Not websites which can be made by anyone and can be filled with BS.
Nice conspiracy theory though.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

My opinions rely on evidence. Not websites which can be made by anyone and can be filled with BS.

Well then when you find a way to travel back in time let me know, because if you want solid personal evidence you would have to be living in that time...I do believe my sources are fine, because I didn't use FOX, CNN, or Hufftington Post. I am more into the recent cover ups now, and the patterns...If I can encrypt that and decipher it, then obviously your not seeing the whole picture, or on my level of understanding...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

Well then when you find a way to travel back in time let me know, because if you want solid personal evidence you would have to be living in that time...I do believe my sources are fine, because I didn't use FOX, CNN, or Hufftington Post. I am more into the recent cover ups now, and the patterns...If I can encrypt that, then obviously your not seeing the whole picture, or on my level of understanding...

You're absolutely right lol.
If someone doesn't agree with you, they must not be on your level of understanding.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

If you say so...I didn't command you to think that, or for you to take the time to post it...Whatever you think. It doesn't matter to me anyways. Keep the emotional posts aside.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I personally think Nicolas cage was / is JWB.

oops hit enter too soon.

Any way I always thought it odd an assassin like JWB would die in a barn fire?? Lets face it, building techniques where rather poor back then could he not just kick a hole out the back of the barn?
edit on 13-4-2012 by furling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by furling

Any way I always thought it odd an assassin like JWB would die in a barn fire?? Lets face it, building techniques where rather poor back then could he not just kick a hole out the back of the barn?

Well they said that John Wilkes Booth was at Garrets Farm briefly, but had left. They mistaken James William Boyd for John Wilkes Booth at the farm...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I also found links from the assassination to Rome. I haven't really thought about masonic ties.
Good thread.

This is mine that died out;
Here
edit on 13-4-2012 by Clearskies because: :up

top topics

<<   2 >>

join