It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 US Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If you voted for current president in 2008 to prove you weren't a racist, please vote for ron paul in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot.

Thank you, concerned citizens of america

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Who's Ron Paul?

You mean the last place guy that all the conspiracy theorists think is a good guy, even though he's been a politician for 30 years and has accomplished nothing?

Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather vote for Donald Duck.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This election is lose lose for me....I hate Obama and Im not a fan of my republican candidate Mitt Romney.... Maybe Canada isnt such a bad choice...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Phok it , Vote for MEEEEEEE

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
As a Canadian I stand behind for Ron Paul. Can't vote for him but if the Americans don't want him, I'm sure Canada could use a good dose of RP...

Now that I think about it, we could actually have RP running in Canada. You don't have to be born here. I guess it's the same in the US now as well.

wiki.answers.com...

In order to run for Prime Minister of Canada, you do NOT need to be born into Canadian Citizenship. Four past prime ministers were born outside of Canada

Peace

edit on 12-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm from uk and i love canada more than Southerners !!

edit on 12-4-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't take
part in

reindeer games

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't do the due diligence, was tired of the Bush era, and McCain's choice of Sara Palin led me to believe he lacked a brain -- race had nothing to do with it.

I agree Ron Paul is our only hope.

NEW Rasmussen National Poll Has Ron Paul Leading Obama

www.sodahead.com...

edit on 12-4-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the clear choice. If anyone disagrees its because they have not done the research to understand the scope of the problems that exist within our government.
Ron Paul believes in the constitution and promotes the status quo.
I can literally break down anyone's opinion on politics and show them how RP is the clear choice.

Major problems exist. We need radical change and that's what Ron Paul brings to the table. Stop the pointless wars, shut down the 900 military bases we have set up around the globe and focus on defense.

If you believe in freedom then you should vote for Ron Paul. He does not condone behavior that is harmful to ones self but says we should be allowed the freedom to choose.. If you eat fast food that is a personal choice you make albeit a harmful one, or if you choose to do drugs like cigarettes or booze same thing, why not with dmt and cannabis...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Who's Ron Paul?

You mean the last place guy that all the conspiracy theorists think is a good guy, even though he's been a politician for 30 years and has accomplished nothing?

Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather vote for Donald Duck.

Should rumored events go down, RP may be the only candidate not in prison or worse!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Vote for None of the Above!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the guy who didnt win the nomination right?

yeah not voting for him... want a chance to WIN in 2012

new topics

top topics

join