It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Tyson thinks George Zimmerman should be shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

“It’s a disgrace that man hasn’t been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That’s the only kind of retribution that people like that understand,” reveals Tyson. In the sit-down with Yahoo, Tyson acknowledges that he doesn’t know all the facts about the case, admitting, “I wasn’t there, I don’t know what happened.” He does, however, believe that the widespread outcry against the delay in prosecuting Zimmerman has played an important role in the just-introduced murder charge, and encourages supporters of Martin to continue making waves. “We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that’s not the case, he was killed in vain, and we’re just waiting for it to happen to our children. He’ll have gotten away with impunity,” says Tyson. More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

“We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that’s not the case, he was killed in vain, and we’re just waiting for it to happen to our children. He’ll have gotten away with impunity,” says Tyson. Zimmerman admitted to killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida on February 26, but avoided any prosecution until Wednesday this week when Angela Corey told the media during an impromptu press conference that the state was charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder. But tied to a car? The seems a bit harsh, even for the former champ that once infamously bit off the ear of rival Evander Holyfield during a televised fight. Don’t worry, though — Tyson says there is another route too. “Forget about him being arrested — the fact that he hasn’t been shot yet is a disgrace. That’s how I feel personally about it.”

Does this really help the situation at all? He's been charged, he will have his day in court, and hopefully he will be judged fairly and impartially.

If he's found guilty, so be it. If he's found not guilty, so be it.

These celebrities really need to think before they speak (Yeah right, Mike Tyson 'think'? LOL). I understand they have the same rights as everyone including freedom of speech, but celebrities words hold weight with simple minded people.

Sad to say, but it is true.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Coming from a guy who wants to eat ears and your children's hearts out....

Second
edit on 12-4-2012 by Vinny5036 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
mike tyson thinks???

no but real talk, who cares... if mike tyson wants zimm shot, he should shoot him.. see how far that gets us on this racial "bridge building".

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Watching Mike Tyson on the Charlie Sheen roast, I'm not impressed that he has as much common sense as a hormonal teenager. Best fighter I ever seen. Not very bright though.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036
Coming from a guy who wants to eat ears and your children's hearts out....

Second
edit on 12-4-2012 by Vinny5036 because: (no reason given)
I was just about to post the same thing pretty much.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wait.

I'm not a big Mike Tyson fan, but the last I saw of him interviewed on the subject (because he's BLACK, get it? the media needs you to understand they can interview the random BLACK guy because he's BLACK and the victim was BLACK, so that's the association, get it?) he was calm and quite reasonable.

Turn off the boob tube. It ain't helping, trust me.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I just can't take him seriously. After the ear biting and raping, I don't think anybody should be listening to his opinions. Too bad there are a lot of 'everyday' people that seem to forget that side of him and just remember some famous boxer.

Even then, he's just a guy that hit other guys for a living.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Im sure that 18-year-old beauty pageant contestant he raped thinks he should be shot to. Really were interviewing convicted felons now whats next? Going to go poll the death row inmates in Florida. This whole thing is so far out in left field its not even funny anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Im sure that 18-year-old beauty pageant contestant he raped thinks he should be shot to. Really were interviewing convicted felons now whats next? Going to go poll the death row inmates in Florida. This whole thing is so far out in left field its not even funny anymore.
It's not on either side of the field, its in outer fk'n space.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
just hearing his voice is enough to make you laugh, how did they even get it on record?

top topics

join