It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Tips On Astral Travel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've long wanted to experience Astral travel but never successfully accomplished this. Every site i go on to show me how to never worked. 1 Time i was really close to it but i didn't know what was happening. I woke up one morning half awake and didn't get up and then felt extreme energy and vibrations. I let this take over my body but nothing happened. Anyone have any tips on doing a successful Astral Projection??
edit on 12-4-2012 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

I have done a bit of research on it, seems meditation is in order to get your mind and body as one first. After that perhaps some binaural beats in the theta range may help as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you don't have the patience and concentration for meditation, you probably don't have the patience and concentration to withstand 30+ minutes of bi-neural beats or theta waves. Perhaps the Bwiti tribe's wisdom plant can help you, but we can't discuss that here.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You have to gain more samadhi (mastery of the mind). There is no race for astral travel. If done improperly I can only imagine what you could bring back.

This is a high skill to be able to successfully access the astral realm. There are many other different mindstates to dabble with in the meantime

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I use binural beats 2-3 times a week. They def have helped me with astral projecting/travel, you have to use headphones for it to work at all and I always think about my body starting with my feet all the way to my head. Maybe get some chakra crystals to help w/your enegry.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi

Have you read the Conscious OBE its real thread? I know its been around for a while and its quite a long read, but there is some great info in there that might help you. Here is a link to page one: Conscious OBE Its Real. Also Morgenstern89 just recently mentioned on the last page of the thread to look into this website: Lucidology and watch the video series there. It seems quite promising and interesting. I would take your time with this process and read as much as you can about different techniques and ideas.

What will work for one person may not work for another, so it is worth taking your time to see what works for you. A few authors for you to look into are Robert Monroe (my favorite!) and Robert Bruce. I would also look into the Hemi-sync Gateway series and see if that resonates for you. I wish you luck on your journey!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I just recently started getting into Astral Projection as well, so far I've been meditating for the last week and trying to actually accomplish it but so far, no luck.

Although, I did came quite close by feeling a sort of dissociation but I just gave up after that and realized I needed more time. Instead of using Binaural Beats, you should try using the Yucatecan Trance Induction Beats. To get this, you'll need to download the "Get High Now" app for your iPod or iPhone, or anything else that can use apps. Once you do that, open it up and go to auido and there's a list of stuff there which includes Binaural Beats, Theta Wave Brain Synchronization and several others including the one I mentioned above that you should use.

Here's what it says about Yucatecan Trance;

Yucatecan Trance Induction Beats follow a simple procedure, but, like most induction exercises, each prticipant must want to go there. You've got to believe, star-children.

Go lie on the floor or sit in a chair, wherever you're most comfortable. Listen on the headphones or through your stereo. While listening, focus your thoughts on the beating Tibetan drum. Relax. Concentrate on the rhythm. If you're like any one of thousands of Yucatecan church goers, you too will be in walking the astral plane in 10 minutes. But what will happen if you listen to it for 30 minutes? Or longer? Find out.

There is goes on about how it works, and I'm not going to bother going into it because it's LONG.

I don't know if this will work for me because I'm completely deaf in my left ear with 80% loss in the other BUT, I've found another way that might allow me to walk the Astral Plane but I cannot talk about it here as I had created a forum about it 5 days ago or so and it got closed and deleted. Although, I really wish it was ok to talk about natural drugs on this website for informational purposes but I don't suppose that will ever happen.
edit on 12-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
I've long wanted to experience Astral travel but never successfully accomplished this. Every site i go on to show me how to never worked. 1 Time i was really close to it but i didn't know what was happening. I woke up one morning half awake and didn't get up and then felt extreme energy and vibrations. I let this take over my body but nothing happened. Anyone have any tips on doing a successful Astral Projection??
edit on 12-4-2012 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

Ok here you go. Pretend you're in kindegarten and I'm your teacher. I'm going to put some music on for us too...

OK CLass, we're going to do an imagination exercise. First everyone decide where you're going to go and draw your space ship. If you're not sure maybe you've seen a star trek episode or a science fiction story like Avitar... Or you could keep it simple like a trip to the dark side of the moon...

Imagine kids drawing Rockets...

OK Class its time to go... put your pencils down and close your eyes. Picture yourselves in your space ship and buckle your seatbelts. Check all the gages and get ready!

Its nearly time to blast off. I'm mission control in Huston and will be counting down soon.... 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1...

BLAST OFF!

Feel that farce (punnin cuas I'm havin fun too) as you go right through the sky... scuse me wile I kiss that sky...

look there's the moon! Is that where you're going? Or is it another planet? Time to check your course, make sure you're on the right path...

OK time to sleep because time dialates and we'd get really old if we didn't...

OK time to wake up but remember we're imagining so keep your eyes closed johnny...

Look there it is! Isn't it amaaaazing!

Is the ship working properly? Make sure its aiming right to slow us down.

OK lets take a walk around here. We can gather 5 little rocks each and take a couple pictures, plant our flag, and then we've got to go...

OK its time to go... Buckle up... 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1.. blast off!

Wasn't that strange how much different gravity was here.

Ok time to go to sleep for the journey again...

Ok time to wake up were' almost home (keep those eyse closed jane).

Ok its time for entry. Make sure the seat belt is tight and the shields are up.

alright now its time for the parashoot... SPLASHDOWN!

And here's the Navy to pick us up. Its DEBRIEFING TIME!

Everyone open your eyes now. Lets all draw pictures of where we went to and then we'll share them....

Ok who wants to tell us about where they went and what they saw?
edit on 4/13/2012 by reitze because: + music

+2
I DO I DO!!!

edit on 4/13/2012 by reitze because: +2

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I spent a couple months on this with a pdf I downloaded - The School of Out-of-Body-Travel: A Practical Guidebook. by Michael Raduga, and I failed miserably. I have been out of work due to spinal surgery in the fall (no company with a Workman's Comp insurance account can contractually hire me) so I had plenty of free time to really follow the directions to the letter. I did notice that the Indirect Method (one of two methods they teach) seemed to almost suggest that the half-asleep/half-awake state was the best state to achieve in order to make the initial breakthrough, and that seemed odd, since that hyper-suggestive state of mind is what most skeptics assert is the true state of mind that people are in when claiming that they've astral projected.

I don't see the value in anything that is solely based on perceived experience, but I am definitely willing to entertain the idea that the corporeal Point of Perspective (POP) can shift to the post-corporeal POP if the individual is capable of training that perspective shift to intentionally shift. My only question is exactly how easy (or difficult) would it be to train that redirection to occur. Especially since it's so fundamental to the moment to moment survival of the corporeal whole, and redirecting it would be such a total violation of that basic functionality of the POP itself.

I guess I'm still a bit skeptical of the claims by so many on this board that it's so readily experienced by so many seemingly unremarkable people, with the application of such minor effort. I don't know. Maybe some folks don't have much of a survival system to begin with?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just think about it for a while? see what a happens

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
IMO lay down on your back, turn on some back ground noise (T.V. Radio) and do your best to relax imagine yourself going to different places.

Most people will say that you should try to do it in a quite place free from disturbances, but I disagree. Your mind should be able to tune out the back ground noise easy enough, and if you accidentally fall asleep the noise from the TV will sometimes wake you up enough to get a second chance.

Have fun with your attempts, imagine good things coming into you and try not to think of anything negative. Sometimes it help to think of a place your a very familiar with, I like to imagine my office. I usually walk into my office and try to pay attention to every detail in the room. Sometime for beginners it help to put a simple object on a table to try to focus on (like a cup of water)

If you are religious it can help to pray to your god for help in your attempt, if your not religious ask yourself for help.

Some people see images like shifting sand when they close their eyes, if you do pay attention to these images and try to interact with the images, see if you can create a spot of light or a window that you can peer through, if you can make it through the window you can usually start traveling.

Good luck and may the traveler be with you.

new topics

top topics

join