It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Illuminati Card Game Predict Fukushima?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is scary to think about with someone, something, "controlling" what happens next and changing history in doing so. Im finding all the cards online and going to map out what happened. The duration in between, and what could/has happened next to find a pattern if any.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
This is scary to think about with someone, something, "controlling" what happens next and changing history in doing so. Im finding all the cards online and going to map out what happened. The duration in between, and what could/has happened next to find a pattern if any.

the next one is the london olympics card, this one is creepy.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

errr...you still sound so condescending. must..fight...the..urge...Okedoke then. No hard feelings.

This seriously isn't my intention.

I've to admit i'm a bit grumpy though due to lack of sleep last night.

Maybe that's it, I don't know

Was just a bit frustrated nobody discussed the actual OP.

Don't worry, i iz not mad at anyone.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I really want a set of them cards, so I can do the research myself. When were the cards first published , was it before or after 911 ?

The first version of the game (with much different and simpler artwork) came out in 1982. I actually own a copy of the original, which I bought in the early or mid 90's. Fun game, we sued to play it a lot at college.

The second version of the game, "Illuminati: New World Order" came out in the 1997, which is the version that most of the art people are talking about comes from. It's more of a collectible card game, like Magic: The Gathering.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
People have long used cards to predict the future, so this is a fascinating thread! However…
Given there’s 330 cards, the card game is disaster based, and our media is disaster & panic obsessed, it’s not too surprising that some of these 330 cards fit recent events very well.
That and if there was a way Fukushima could have been avoided, a great deal of money would have been saved. Not just in Japan, but in keeping old plants operating longer –throughout the world & particularly Germany.
But that does not mean the disaster couldn’t be predicted, but rather simply hadn’t been predicted accurately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join