It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did I do that?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This happened to me about 20 years ago in Junior High School:

The setup: English class. Last class of the day. I just took a test and I am tired. I'm sitting at one of those old style school desks with the slanted top that opens up for storage.

Event: I'm finished with my test and I'm kind of "zoning out". I remember having my index finger of my right hand holding my pencil on top of my test at my desk. The desk was slanted, so if I lift my finger, the pencil rolls into my lap. I'm just staring at the pencil waiting for the bell to ring when I feel this strange tingling on the back of my head. For some reason I lift my finger off the pencil and it stays stationary. I move my right hand about 4 inches behind the pencil and shape my hand in a slight curve. As I move my hand toward the pencil, it starts to roll UP the desk. I wasn't trying to do anything paranormal, like I said I was tired and just focused on the pencil. The girl sitting next to me gasps (apparently watching the whole event), this breaks my concentration, and I snap back to reality...the pencil rolls into my lap.

Imagining the whole thing?: Nope. The same girl was in my senior English class and asked me towards the end of the year how I did it? She remembered it so I guess it's not my imagination.

I remember trying to duplicate the sensation to no avail. I've since had several different experiences that cannot be routinely explained, but no telekenisis (I think that's what it was). Anyone else experienced something similar?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This has happened to be before by breathing (almost blowing) hard, which _I_ tend to do when I am "zoned out", and the air made the pencil move.

Perhaps it was just your breath and you didnt notice?
I remember being like "OMGOMGG" until I duplicated it by breathing deeply and exhaling deeply.

join