It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Well being. You mean fleshly well-being?

It would take three maxed posts to fully address this concept. However, I will summarize by saying that while our fleshly prisons are necessary for a certain extent of learning (pain, pleasure, deprivation, etc.) we have become entirely too focused upon the flesh.

It is time to transcend the flesh, and learn of the spirit...while not telling lies about it just to make it more understandable.

However, you are cursed by sin, and you must die and shed the flesh, and God will renew the body during his second coming and make the body sin free.

You are welcome to your own perception, but I do not agree with this. Sin is necessary to learn...how will you truly understand why theft and lying and harmful acts are wrong, unless you have experienced them?

The wise man has committed many wrongs in his life, has seen what the consequences are, and knows that he will never willingly harm another creature because he has EXPERIENCED the pain that comes with these acts, he KNOWS the harm that is done, and he refuses to take part in such destruction. A man who has never sinned, however, only knows that he does not do these things because they are considered "evil". He has no experience and no emotions by which to base these things, unless he has witnessed such acts...which, in itself, is a sin.

Imagine a car. It has no steering column or stick shift. It only has gas...and it is stuck in neutral. This car is the spirit. Without sin, all of your choices are made for you. You can only choose that which causes the least amount of harm. You have learned nothing except what you are told. Your car stays put. Now, you have an opportunity for sin...to either witness it, or commit it. You do the wrong thing, your car suddenly reverses a few feet. You do the right thing, and your car moves forward a few feet. You have learned that these things are wrong because they take you further from your destination. But if you do what's right...eventually, you will arrive at your place: happiness.

od tells us we will see past loved ones in heaven, and we will be with him in heaven when we die.

Baloney. Ever seen those programs where they say, "Call within the next five minutes and we'll throw in a super-absorbent double-layered dishcloth for free"? This is a lot like that. It's a sales gimmick. You can't prove them wrong, so they go with it. You will see no one when you die...you will go into limbo until your soul, your energy, is reused again. You'll be wiped clean. No, you won't see them when you die...because you'll be on the next step of a never-ending cycle. But you can see them while you are alive. You just have to learn to connect.

but dying because you refused to deny Christ in the face of death and were killed for your belief in Yahweh have a special reward in heaven.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Actually if you read the entire chapter it specifically states he is God. You have the biblical understanding of a 5 year old and no matter how many times i show you who he is you will never understand it because you are the chaffe. You read from a book that is far out of your league which is why you do not understand what you read. You do not have the spirit of Yeshua the Messiah in you or you would know who he is. You attack the very God who came to save you. What happens to dogs that bite the hand that feeds them?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Actually if you read the entire chapter it specifically states he is God. You have the biblical understanding of a 5 year old and no matter how many times i show you who he is you will never understand it because you are the chaffe. You read from a book that is far out of your league which is why you do not understand what you read. You do not have the spirit of Yeshua the Messiah in you or you would know who he is. You attack the very God who came to save you. What happens to dogs that bite the hand that feeds them?

You have the Biblical understanding of a scholar. But a man who keeps his nose in the book his whole life will never look up and see the sunset.

Learn to reconcile the world and its logic with the CODE of the Bible. Your whole problem is you're so terrified of the world and its dangers, that you have traded in logic for faith. After all, blind faith never hurts.

Every single human being who has helped me or hurt me has done so of their own volition. No voice told them to do so, no writing on a stone tablet said, "Feed this man." They did so because they believed it would be rewarded...as all humans behave thus.

How old are you, that you remain so ignorant? You choose ignorance...why in the name of the great Dalai Lama are you on this site?!?!?!
edit on CWednesdaypm272739f39America/Chicago18 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here are the real commandments and I didn't even know about them in the Bible and it's true these are them. Now look at one of them as it says something about the matrix. What does that mean? The matrix? I have been saying it forever that we are in a matrix, but now we have proof from the bible itself. 34:19

34:1
And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.
34:2
And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning unto mount Sinai, and present thyself there to me in the top of the mount.
34:3
And no man shall come up with thee, neither let any man be seen throughout all the mount; neither let the flocks nor herds feed before that mount.
34:4
And he hewed two tables of stone like unto the first; and Moses rose up early in the morning, and went up unto mount Sinai, as the LORD had commanded him, and took in his hand the two tables of stone.
34:5
And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD.
34:6
And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
34:7
Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
34:8
And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.
34:9
And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O LORD, let my LORD, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.
34:10
And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the LORD: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.
34:11
Observe thou that which I command thee this day: behold, I drive out before thee the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite.
34:12
Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:
34:13
But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:
34:14
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
34:15
Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;
34:16
And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.
34:17
Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.
34:18
The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, as I commanded thee, in the time of the month Abib: for in the month Abib thou camest out from Egypt.
34:19
All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.
34:20
But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.
34:21
Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.
34:22
And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year’s end.
34:23
Thrice in the year shall all your menchildren appear before the LORD God, the God of Israel.
34:24
For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the LORD thy God thrice in the year.
34:25
Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven; neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover be left unto the morning.
34:26
The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk.
34:27
And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.
34:28
And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
34:29
And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses’ hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

Now that is a little creepy...

I wonder more and more whether the whole world was not deceived by some malignant entity or organization from the very beginning...these commandments, these orders from God, seem to suggest that.

"Your God is named Jealous, for He is a jealous god"? What the heck? I'm not bowing to a jealous, vindictive and wrathful being. Fear is not the way of unconditional love. The two are exact opposites.

Here, we have proof that no one - NO ONE - really, truly understands the Infinite Creator...past or present, dead or alive. We need to stop pretending that we understand or know things that are entirely beyond our grasp in this current time. It will do more harm than it will ever help.

edit on CThursdaypm272726f26America/Chicago19 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Here is something else very weird. Supposedly GOD punishes pharaoh but doesn't know about a sister. How come a god doesn't know about a sister of Abraham? That doesn't sound right.

And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair.
12:15
The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh: and the woman was taken into Pharaoh’s house.
12:16
And he entreated Abram well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she asses, and camels.
12:17
And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram’s wife.
12:18
And Pharaoh called Abram and said, What is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?
12:19
Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way.
12:20
And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

GOd knew, and therefore punished the man, according to the tale. The man, however, did not know her true identity.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was a Christian for a while, not any more tho. I have learnt to open my eyes to other things and get out of the square box Christians love you to be in.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join