It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we say the sun has nothing to do with earthquake now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Go to spaceweather and there are no spots, nothing it is blank. I mean beauitful , but blank.

Spaceweather.

We just had two huge earthquakes in the last 24 hours.

I heard recently from another member that:

There are so many unnatural floodings or sinkings going on in Indonesia right now, and parts there of, the TPTB claim they are just uncertain what the heck is causing all the flood water not to recede through their canals and rivers..etc. that area of the planet is sinking!

They said this yesterday and all of the sudden boom.

So is something else going on? Just like all my weather threads, something not right. Lets just hope this is it and we dont get rocked by more of these EQ's.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I'm not positive but I actually think we cannn. There are very strong links between the sun and earthquakes. Just watch The Killshot

edit on 11-4-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So it all comes down to science.

Increased gravitation from the galactic alignment.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I dont know the name of it, but aren't we traveling thru some sort of electrical dust or something? couuld that have something to do with all the big ones lately? or maybe all this wierd weather, no snow in some parts of the world, and exssecive heat, maybe making the ground underneath crumble?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Also, any word yet, if it has tilted our axis at all? I know the last big big one did, so if you got the answer. Share it, please.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I do not know. Can you?

Can you say your science is infallible?
Can you say your science can determine, with certainty, anything? Everything?

I theorize that hypothesizing is the closest any will ever come to the truth of anything. Everything.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't think ALL eqs are SOL related but do feel some are. If you somehow made a confetti sphere and then made another sphere of more mass that is energy charged and put them in close vicinity the confetti ball would start to loose mass as its pieces attract to the more heavier energized sphere. No name the confetti ball EA*RTH and the more heavier sphere SOL when charged.

Outta box
add another heavy sphere also energy charged but of different energy then would this second heavy sphere effect SOL and EA*RTH. Visualize the confetti's as tectonic plates water and land masses.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

I do not know. Can you?

I theorize that hypothesizing is the closest any will ever come to the truth of anything. Everything.

I cant say yes or no. This is noy my department in my research. I am simply asking you , fellow ATSers about it. I read alot on here about how the sun has alot to do with earthquakes.

Since i saw yesterday that there are no sunspots and then these quakes happen today. Kinda wanted to put two and two together and feel you guys out on it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

No we cannot say that as there are connections, and it has nothing to do with the Sunspots themselves. There are cycles which affect earthquakes such as the55/56 year cycle and the 18 year cycle and these are probably tied in to Jupiter.

Currently I am investigation TEC levels and there are many other Sun connected subjects that also connect to Earthquakes. Far too many to say No the Sun does not affect Earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by KingJod

No we cannot say that as there are connections, and it has nothing to do with the Sunspots themselves. There are cycles which affect earthquakes such as the55/56 year cycle and the 18 year cycle and these are probably tied in to Jupiter.

Currently I am investigation TEC levels and there are many other Sun connected subjects that also connect to Earthquakes. Far too many to say No the Sun does not affect Earthquakes.

Thanks puterman.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Actually it does affect quakes, but there is a lot more to it than that.
Here.... read up.

www.astropro.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

I do not know. Can you?

Wow. Just. Wow.

Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Maybe with no sunspots on the visible disc, the Earth is just relaxing from the relentless onslaught from CME's. solar winds, etc and is having a 'breather'. Maybe the old bones are just creaking back to normal? And the plates settling back to normal positions!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
no

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why Not?

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction?

When we get pushed around by the sun, our planet gets deformed? Yes? Plates move?

So when the sun exerts less force on the earth then why doesn't the earth go back to it's original form?

Remember we are a spinning ball of molten rock with just a crust to live on.

top topics

join