It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush - Traitor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I hereby accuse Mr GW Bush of treason:
1) for the deliberate massacre of 3,000 Americans on 11 Sep 2001
---please consult this DVD before deciding
2) for the tragic misuse of USA military forces in Afghanistan and Iraq
3) for delivering the whole nation into terminal peril
4) for the upcoming senseless deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, next week; probably Monday 27 September 2004, even if the said Mr GW Bush appears to "die" in the upcoming incidents
5) and much more, for those who are interested

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertad
4) for the upcoming senseless deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, next week; probably Monday 27 September 2004, even if the said Mr GW Bush appears to "die" in the upcoming incidents
Can I have a link to this?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here is a good link:

Ghost Troop - 911 Code

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If your not currently employed as a stand up comic you should try a different line of work.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In a world manipulated and run by stand-up actors,
I am less than enthusiastic about being another
stand-up performer. We need a few folks who care
about the truth. Thanks, anyway, for the tip.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

) for the upcoming senseless deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, next week; probably Monday 27 September 2004, even if the said Mr GW Bush appears to "die" in the upcoming incidents

Could you please elaborate on this? Dumb it down please.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Could you please elaborate on this? Dumb it down please.

My pleasure. I'll be brief; more details on request.
Al Quaeda is a creation of the CIA: Al-CIA-duh.
All major USA terrorist incidents are implemented by CIA/Mossad, not by some dude in a cave in Afghanistan.
The next-hit date of 27 Sep 2004 is based on a study of the operational methods of the unpublished rulers of the world, often referred-to as the Illuminati. 27-09-04 is 1,111 full, clear days after 11-09-01. If you wish further background on the significance of these dates/numbers, I can help.

Kind regards
--libertad

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow, thats kind of scary if true, I would need to read a lot more into before I believed 100%, any other sites you can give? The other site seemed like a message board post that was hard to read.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The next-hit date of 27 Sep 2004 is based on a study of the operational methods of the unpublished rulers of the world, often referred-to as the Illuminati. 27-09-04 is 1,111 full, clear days after 11-09-01. If you wish further background on the significance of these dates/numbers, I can help.

Kind regards
--libertad

So if we wake up on 28 September 2004, and nothing happened. Will you praise the Bush Administration for preventing a terror attack?

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Carseller4]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So if this is all pre-planned what exactly is supposed to happen on 9/27. Any details?

I don't believe that Al Qaeda is part of the CIA but if there's going to be an attack I would certainly like to hear details before it happens.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi, Huria86

Try this link for information about numerological clues. Reply or UTU me any time; I want to communicate this information.

Thanks for your interest
--libertad

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So if we wake up on 28 September 2004, and nothing happened. Will you praise the Bush Administration for preventing a terror attack?

Umm.. not quite. 29-09-04 is another high-probability date. Maximum date-extent is 11-11-04. Pre-election Reichstag scenario is highest-probability, with suspension of elections, possible "death" of GW Bush, and martial law declared by Cheney (or Bush if Bush "lives"). Martial law is the prime objective.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah but libertad do they know what is going to happen or is just going to be an "attack"

Edit I just saw your answer above me

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Thug69]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I would certainly like to hear details before it happens.

Guesswork, but here goes:
Likely targets: New York City, Florida, Texas

I do not want to spread fear; I want to give caution, and prevent the New World Order.

I hope nothing of the sort ever happens.

Peace
--libertad

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yeah but libertad do they know what is going to happen or is just going to be an "attack"

I don't want to speculate; my knowledge doesn't include this. However my logic states that the shock impact must be orders-of-magnitude beyond the shock impact of 9/11; otherwise, the dastardly plan for USA martial law would not be accepted by the population.

--libertad

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I dont know if you realize this, but by insinuating GWB is a traitor, you have committed treason also. As of right now Bush is leading the polls by such a wide margin, it will take a miracle for your boy Kerry to get in office. So it does not really matter what you think libertad, you point means nothing. How does that feel? I also highly doubt Bush put a gun to all the 9/11 hijackers heads and made them kill 3000 of our citizens. I dont know if you realize it but liberals like yourself always find someone else to blame. Heres an idea, how about blaming the terrorists for killing those people? Makes sense doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Kerry is not "my boy," SSgt43
Kerry is a fellow Bonesman with GW Bush from Yale.
They are both on the same side.
...which is... they work together, against you and me.
I have not committed treason. For you to label free-speech as treason demonstrates to me how deeply the control-psychosis has penetrated into the American consciousness.

Stay safe next week, and please remember what I have said. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
if the attack you see coming in a week doesn't come to fruition, will you quitely walk back to your little hole in the ground, shut your screaming trap, and stop annoying those of us with sense?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Why so hostile, astroblade?
This is a place to freely express opinions.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Libertad,

Since it is obvious you dont support either of the candidates, I assume you do not hold allegiance to a political party. Are you and anarchist? That was not meant to be a bash in any way, just a question. Point well made about free speech however the first amendment also states you may speak your mind but you must be aware of the consequences. For you to suggest that Bush is a traitor is assinine. He is probably the biggest patriot since Ronald Regan. I understand you are into conspiracy theories but come on......Bush is responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Yes he was in office for eight months but Clinton was in office for eight years. Maybe he should have done something. I am not blaming Bush or Clinton for the attack but to say one of them is responsible for the attacks is crazy. Also you stated we are misusing our military force in Afgan.... What would you do if you were president? I really want to know.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join