It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's A Chemical World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The essence of life, in physical-energetic terms, is electrical-chemical reactions. Reality is constructed, and organisms interact through, chemical interactions charged by electricity. This entire world of sensory-chemical information is generally ignored, and left to the subconscious mind. It is within the range of our total consciousness, though; we can become perceptive to this world. You must pay careful attention to all sensory perceptions and internal or external feelings. Through noticing more and more subtle interactions among these things, you will become perceptive to this communication network. It exists within yourself, with other humans, as well as with the plant world. You can now take in, interpret, or send out energy-tones. This will create the 'life' or characteristics, of your internal programming.
edit on 11-4-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

You might be surprised what gives off signals:

Original Post

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
The essence of life, in physical-energetic terms, is electrical-chemical reactions.

But what are chemicals? What is matter? The essence of life is consciousness. Life begets life by REproduction. Always has. So was there life before life forms? Yes. Matter is life; consciousness. Protons, Neutrons, electrons, quarks, strings, etc. --- all the same thing --- all consciousness.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will create the 'life' or characteristics, of your internal programming.

Check out this idea. You want to have an effect on your internal programming? Look around. Do you see you? No. You see others. But the others are seen and processed and interpreted in you; in your mind. They are in your mind, they are within. Your opinions of what's "out there" is really your opinion of whats inside. You want to effect your internal programming? What do you think of your environment?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

The essence of life, in physical-energetic terms, is electrical-chemical reactions.

But what are chemicals? What is matter? The essence of life is consciousness. Life begets life by REproduction. Always has. So was there life before life forms? Yes. Matter is life; consciousness. Protons, Neutrons, electrons, quarks, strings, etc. --- all the same thing --- all consciousness.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this extends out to larger and larger scales as well. All the way to planets and stars and galaxies. And if you think about it, all of these size-scales are just relativistic ways of explaining the same thing, which is how energy works within a shared energy-field of relativity. All depends on how we utilize and divide the energy of our observations in our mind.

This will create the 'life' or characteristics, of your internal programming.

Check out this idea. You want to have an effect on your internal programming? Look around. Do you see you? No. You see others. But the others are seen and processed and interpreted in you; in your mind. They are in your mind, they are within. Your opinions of what's "out there" is really your opinion of whats inside. You want to effect your internal programming? What do you think of your environment?

If everything is just the interaction of energy, then the external reality would reflect me the more energy I was putting out, and space I was giving myself. Any observation I could make about my reality, or first initial act of thinking something might happen, is based on my own programming.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

If everything is just the interaction of energy, then the external reality would reflect me the more energy I was putting out, and space I was giving myself.

The external reality is you. You observe yourself from a relative, individualized perpsective. Your observations always are in reference to your individual. When you individualized conscious form sees that everything it observes is constituting its true self, then you are closer to seeing your true self. The natural state of the world is harmony, and no matter what happens, everything is harmonious. The only thing is, you might not be seeing the harmoniousness of your environment. All you have to do is realize that everything is happening for you by you. The world you see is your own and was meant for you to see it. You see? The world you see is filtered by you to meet your standard of observation. Since you can only see the world how only you can, then what you do see belongs to you. Don't take that as there's no freedom, that's not what I mean. What I mean is what you see belongs to you, but what you see isn't necessarily what is actually there. So it's your observation. Observe it however you want. The point is harmony.

top topics

join