It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain: Syrian peace plan's failure is proof that military action is required

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The War Monger at it again and whats This? Joe Lieberman following McCain like a dog?
CBS

Watch the video for yourselves and you know what this means the further these two thick tics show up and talk like this the further it proves America has created the Arab spring and what the ongoing fighting in Syria? despite the UN plan?

Well it further proves America does indeed hire terrorists whenever they needed to.

Diplomacy has 'failed' in Syria, warns McCain

I think sometime soon the American spring will be in the air, and i hope people like Johhn McCain will be arrested for Treason & conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Oh dear God! could someone please put a muzzle on McNut. The man should just finish his days drooling in the corner like a good NWO lapdog.

The Syrian situation should be handled by the UN and even Europe. We have no business even sticking our noses in their internal affairs.. It is not even in our hemisphere. If there are human rights being violated then let the UN deal with it.
edit on 4/11/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Dear Sen. McCain .... Sir, I appreciate the many years of selfless service you have given this country. I appreciate your sacrifices on our behalf. But, I think it's past time for you to retire and live a peaceful quiet life in Arizona. Please stop talking and retire. Thank you. Signed - FlyersFan.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Dear Mr Mc CAIN
they have some nice hiltons in hanoi
remember the nice room you had while you were known as the "song bird"?
go there
stay there

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
America is behind the Syrian "uprising" anyway , just like Libya ...... the fact that the "Free Syrian Army" *cough* *cough*
is on sky news saying "we want America and U.N to come and give free syrian army weapons to fight with " .... and Assad - Just like Gaddaffi - keeps saying , its not my people - Al Qaeda is in my country !

What happened after Libya was destroyed and david cameron walked around like king of the s##t heap ? yup .... the Al Qaeda flags went up in Libya.
oh , and sharia law came into force too .... just incase you didnt know.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It is all one big American plan , i just hope it comes back to bite them , i really do.

top topics

join