It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsyOps or MK Ultra in Action

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

You have described exactly what happened to me from Day one of me being placed on a gang stalking list by my neighbors and a Corporation I had just started working at.

Only one thing is missing. They also placed me under full -time 24/7 surveillance.

Great post OP. You really did describe perfectly how they reeled me in mentally, slowly but surely. I even had a handler just as you described in your post.

The only way for me to have STOPPED these people from taking over my life would have been to read up about MK ULTRA / your post etc prior to be chosen as a target.

I hope many people read your post and take it seriously. It may well save someones life from being destroyed.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yurichan

Another way to avoid being victimized by MK Ultra is to have faith in yourself. Really they just wanna get you to stop believing in your own ability to govern your life so they can govern it for you.

Who really cares about surveillance anyway? Just peeping toms, you wanna see my wang that's your prerogative.

Edit: Oh # I just realized about this whole Zimmerman thing. The cops wanted him dead 'cause he was pushing for charges against them for an unrelated crime they supposedly committed. Hell I don't even watch the news and got that one. BLAM!
edit on 10-4-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

It was my understanding that MK Ultra was a highly intrusive program involving large amounts of psychotropic drugs, including, most prominently '___'.

Comparing MK Ultra to boot camp is a little extreme. There are no '___' experiments in boot camp.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

The purpose of putting you under surveillance in your home is to evaluate and gain Psychological control of the target.

They also use invisible weapons and occult black magic against the target. The surveillance provides regular feedback for the scum to see what is and what isn't working.

I can only tell you from experience how this works. But there is nothing like the HORROR of having to experience it for yourself.

Have ALL the faith in yourself that you want but it's NOT going to save you from being affected negatively if you are unfortunate enough to be chosen as a target.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Symbiot

It was my understanding that MK Ultra was a highly intrusive program involving large amounts of psychotropic drugs, including, most prominently '___'.

Comparing MK Ultra to boot camp is a little extreme. There are no '___' experiments in boot camp.

That's just a front so you don't realize what MK Ultra really involves. They don't want you to know the real techniques, if you did know then you'd be less susceptible to it. British military experiments with '___' proved that subjects were actually far less controllable on it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yurichan

Personal Experience: Having faith in yourself can quite easily defeat MK Ultra type tactics. Anyone telling you otherwise either doesn't know or is a liar.

There is no black magic and not technology behind it, that stuff is all part of MK Ultra type tactics and it's called intimidation or scare tactics.

Edit: Insanity - Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Edit: Seriously though, is this really what your surveillance has afforded you? Which is exactly nothing.

Edit: One really has to wonder how much money and how many man hours have been just completely wasted in this effort.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Na, I don't see that as a possibility. I do subscribe to there being a mass manipulation of the public taking place, but I think that through media propaganda and things of that sort. All MK Ultra related testing ceased in 1977 I believe, and anything after that was undocumented, or destroyed by the CIA.

As far as I know the only clinical studies regarding hypnosis and psychedelics are being done with '___' by several universities. Also the Institute for Noetic Science has been conducting on going studies of hypnosis.
edit on 10-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp.... iPads pfft

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Symbiot

Na, I don't see that as a possibility. I do subscribe to there being a mass manipulation of the public taking place, but I think that through media propaganda and things of that sort. All MK Ultra related testing ceased in 1977 I believe, and anything after that was undocumented, or destroyed by the CIA.

As far as I know the only clinical studies regarding hypnosis and psychedelics are being done with '___' by several universities. Also the Institute for Noetic Science has been conducting on going studies of hypnosis.
edit on 10-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp.... iPads pfft

@Anyone reading: Do not believe the above, it is designed to trick you into thinking Psyops are not what they really are. They are nothing but lies, no drugs, no technology, just lies and intimidation. The moniker MK Ultra, I use it for familiarity, is actually a label for a phony project about research involving drugs and such. It's designed to trick you into thinking Psyops are not what they really are. That way you think if you are not being drugged then you are not a victim of Psyops.

There are no drugs and is no technology behind it. It's just lies and intimidation. They can't touch you and they won't touch you.

Edit:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

MK Ultra wasn't a psyop, though. It may have led to programs that were psyops, however.

And, no my response is not meant to make any one think anything. It's just what I remember from reading the MK Ultra CIA files.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Symbiot

MK Ultra wasn't a psyop, though. It may have led to programs that were psyops, however.

And, no my response is not meant to make any one think anything. It's just what I remember from reading the MK Ultra CIA files.

I'm not saying that you are lying on purpose, but that what you are repeating is not true. You may or may not have known that, but it's not true.

By the by you think the CIA let you read those files on accident? They want you to see it because it ain't true. MK Ultra is just a farce so you do not know their real tactics which is in my original post.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I was drugged 3x by my handler. Drugs are used.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan
reply to post by Symbiot

I was drugged 3x by my handler. Drugs are used.

Definitely lying. Drugs are not used.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

All I know is what I've read on the topic. Can you provide me with some new material? Something that would suggest a psyop project of such massive proportions as to be so overwhelmingly convincing that your opinions are accurate?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I cannot force you to believe that I was drugged or that invisible weapons were used against me.

So I am going to leave you and your partially inaccurate thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Symbiot

All I know is what I've read on the topic. Can you provide me with some new material? Something that would suggest a psyop project of such massive proportions as to be so overwhelmingly convincing that your opinions are accurate?

Really? What massive proportions are you talking about, just just a bunch of liars pretending to be bigger than they actually are. It's a widely used tactic, bears in the wild stand on their hind legs so they appear larger than they are, same tactic.

You want me to provide you a link that would prove something about the CIAs secret tactics? Oh yeah let me just hop on NBC they broadcast the truth about the CIA all the time. Seriously?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan
reply to post by Symbiot

I cannot force you to believe that I was drugged or that invisible weapons were used against me.

So I am going to leave you and your partially inaccurate thread.

Invisible weapons? Wow... What's worse, that you say something like that or that some people actually believe it.

Edit: Believe it or not the CIA is INCREDIBLY easy to outwit. Like I said they're all bark and no bite.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

To achieve what you claim is going on constantly around us would take a very large operation. There has to be some kind of evidence somewhere that's led you to conclude these things are actively taking place. So, where is it?

To claim that your stories are fact and have any one believe you, without proof, is a tall demand. I don't think a little link is too much to ask...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oops meant to edit my last post, must've hit quote instead

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Symbiot

To achieve what you claim is going on constantly around us would take a very large operation. There has to be some kind of evidence somewhere that's led you to conclude these things are actively taking place. So, where is it?

To claim that your stories are fact and have any one believe you, without proof, is a tall demand. I don't think a little link is too much to ask...

You don't have to believe me. Someone asked me about my experiences on this over PM and I figured I'd put my reply in a public post. I think "constantly going on all around us" is quite the over-statement. Places like ATS are a breeding ground for this type of activity, but other than that most media outlets are lying for ratings not control.

Edit: I wonder where Charlie Sheen is these days. Someone should probably show him this thread.

Edit: And for the record that "is that too much too ask" tactic is something my mother uses all the damn time and it doesn't work. People think just because they say "is that too much to ask" it means it must not be when really it is too much to ask.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Interesting thread, thanks for posting. I've met people like this before, this will give me something to mull over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join