It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
All you guys vouching for war, send you and your families to the front line. We'll see how much you like it then.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

im with you brother, humanity is a boil on the face of the earth that needs lancing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

if you are that fanatical about it, why not try to invade North Korea, or is posting on the internet about the sum ofit....................

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

...some of us already have had our heads in the crosshairs
....some of us dont need to show it in our tag or avatar
.....some of us have already drawn a line under military service
edit on 11/4/12 by vipertruck99 because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I feel kinda sorry for the OP.

He clearly has no family, no friends, no one close to him and no one he'd miss. No hopes, no dreams, no wishes.

If he genuinely believes that WW3 will be some sort of cleanser, then he has nothing he'd miss or no one over who's death he'd shed a tear.

Must be a lonely world he lives in.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Holy crap the OP is lost.This brilliant solution to our world problems is brought to you by a media programmed fool who has no idea what war is or has memory issues.Well YOU ALL will be drafted not me,every single one of you able bodied men and women up to age 40,You can't dodge the draft they've already got your electronic signature AND IT'S A WORLD WAR.Don't like guns,killing or fighting for the US? Well that would be what firing squads are for.Anything that can depopulate a mass part of the world will also destroy your life.What ever you want and who ever you thought you could be is now reduced to becoming a bullet stopper,unless you are good.
That means your attention span will have to miraculously increase in time and scope or you'll get shot..quickly.Your athletic ability will greatly improve or you'll be caught by the enemy.Don't look for cushy stalag camps either ,look for "Hanoi Hiltons"or perhaps you can collectively elevate the knowledge of mankind by being experimented on to death.I would love to be there to wall to wall counsel you but I have done my time in combat arms.Eat MREs for a week one meal a day. This won't be WWII where there is esprit de corps.This will be swift and brutal death.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by WarJohn
CHEERS TO A WW3!

You invoke GOD and then call for a massive global worldwar, how very christian-like of you!
I'm sure Jesus is very proud of you right now...spreading so much love an tolerance

It is nice isn't it. Let us see. There is The Flood - mass extinction event. Bio plagues in Egypt, Destruction of cities, slaughtering peoples (except the virgin girls ).

For the sake of heaven, read the damn bible for once. God is as happy as a pig in s***.

P

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

if you are so enamoured with " population reduction " please set a good example by killing yourself

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Brilliant idea, the only problem is there will always be someone who has a different idea to you about what creates the perfect utopia, for some it will be going to church everyday, for others the mosque or synagogue or others still never having any religion period etc etc, you see it will never work. the other problem is that those that send them off to do the killing are the ones back in safety and they do not deserve to get a 2nd chance

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertruck99

...and if you still want war, you should keep doing it.

One thing I've learned by living over seas in foreign countries is that those people are just like me. They like to joke, laugh, cry, love their families, love life, etc. You just have to get to know them. I would imagine that these people you want to wipe out would actually make good friends if you ever got to know them.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Talk about losing all hope in humanity!

Did you know that YOU are perfect just as you are?

Stop feeling the world, start feeling yourself.

The fatalist attitude does nothing but bring you misery and keeps you in a cycle of waiting and wishing for death.
If you want world peace, it begins within you and around you and spreads from you to others.
You will never find peace in the world, only peace within yourself, and THAT is what makes true world peace.

This is a much better way to bring peace than through total destruction and death.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing. And if you are paradise-bound, then you go to paradise if you physically die in the 3rd world war in somehow. That is a win/win for those who make it and those who don't.
The

I think the massive destruction to the landscape would render most of the surface unusable. You will have massive swaths of land left scorched with it's radioactivity further contaminating possibly a larger amount of earth, and that is just on top. Our water supply would be greatly harmed everywhere. The most unaffected places would be the ones you do not want to live. Not to mention that the high levels of radiation would ruin the human gene pool for generations and generations. There may also be a new epidemic afterward, with all the decaying organisms.

You would be lucky to die in the war. After that would be hell.
edit on 11-4-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My View?

Too many damn videogames with war in them, and its making kids and older folks alike "want" war. I mean, I love my Skyrim but I don't want dragons, know what I mean?

War sucks!

We can have a non-violent revolution, and accomplish the same goals. There need not be a shot fired. If the enemy is really just a select few rich, greedy men, what's the point of going to war? Just get the balls to grab the few men and cut off their lines of support, game over.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

I agree, but i also believe that everyone can agree that we currently have the technological abilities to end world hunger, but choose not too because it isn't profitable.

I also think that many can agree that world population is becoming an issue, and just like national economies, we can not rely on continual growth without any repercusions. Thus, as Stephen Hawkins stated, if humanity wants to carry on living, we must collanise (sp) other planets, Mars being the best option, and if we used all the money invested into creating weapons and war into a terroformation project, then i believe it could be achieved, and what better way to unite humanity than a common cause, the cause of continual existance, and the branching out into space. I believe, but can not speak for any others, that once the possibility of making Mars habitable, as well as being able to actualy live on there, ordinary people, that religious extreamism will wither out.

For the OP, or anyone else wishing/wanting WW3 to happen, i recorgmend that you watch The Road/No country for old men (book and film), this, i believe, is the most acreate depiction of what a post-nuclear world war would be like, and it isn't all fun, games and action as some may dream off.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Any of you warmongers consider things may actually be worse after WW3?

That your side (whatever that means) loses?

Whatever ...

edit on 11-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'm up for change. Maybe a good collapse of the Legal/Government/finacial institutions. A total revamp of everything and get those "J.P. Morgans" and "T. Boone Pickens" and those "Rockefellers" out of power once and for all. But War??? I dunno about that. Maybe the only way to get those nut jobs out of power is war...who knows. But I don't think you really thought this through. War is very nasty. Not just the explosions and gun fire. But the pillaging, rape, murder, torture only to name a few. You really want to go through that?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
im fine with ww3 happening...
just inform me of it first please
to expect your own death feels much better when you eventually die
to just die suddenly i will feel like i was cheated or the last to find out

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The OP is absolutely spot on

One entity needs to govern, to do away with all the problems of division we have today, we need one more world war unfortunately, we need somebody to bring us all closer together out of the ashes otherwise mankind is doomed to destroy itself, as i said before this clock is ticking our weapons ever more destructive, our resources ever smaller our populations ever bigger, we need to get of this planet UNITED! and soon, otherwise i can see mankind going into space divided and taking war with each other into the cosmos, we are so so far from united were in atleast 4 different factions right now, and those different factions was born out of wars,

The end game is one faction, one people, the longer it takes to get there the more people will die,

People need not be affraid of this, NWO, for the people are stronger than the powers that be, as long as they serve us the people and organise and govern us, i think thats far better than they set us upon each other to achieve that, everybody need to understand how the world works and has always worked,

We can't just sit back an back out own peoples & government to do right by us, and fight who ever seek to take that away, because we all know when one empire falls, another rises and takes control, from Rome - British empire, US

We don't need another to take place and go around in circles we need the people of the world to come together and rule it ourselves, the NWO is the first step to achieving that, we just need them to organise it, then when they try to control us we REVOLT, a world revolution and take it back from the 1%

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing.

Why? So the idiots can just start to repopulate again among the irradiated, mutated masses?
Hardly a long-term solution.

the current world needs world war 3. The world right now is a hellhole.

Yeah, nothing like more war to fix a hellhole.... WTF!!

Why does everyone think all-out war equals cleansing?
You think they have "MASSENGILL" painted on the side of the nukes?

edit on 11-4-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Good ,americans and westerners need to be exterminated. Go Russia the third world supports you in the extermination of the western warmongering vermin.They murdered billions of third worlders and pay them back in the same coin Russia.

I stand proud with Russia.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join