It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Believe the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This message comes from a place that I am not sure of but it has come none the less. The earth is in turmoil and we fight each other, we fight for land, we fight for religion and we fight for power. The we I use is used as a term very loosely as when I talk about we I talk about the people that profit from this and the fact the only thing us common people get out of this is death and pain. Your whole life should you not have been one of the choosen ones has been that of struggle and at best contentment. You have always questioned why of how this all happened and just accepted that it was your place to be where you found yourself to be. Well everything is against you and I mean everything, your pension you pay into, your government and your situation. This is all an illusion, everything is in place to control you, exterminate your thoughts and stop you from rising against the few that enslave you.

I have worked this out, I have been placed into the fortunate position of being a witness ofr God and its people. We all have a huge dilemma to face up to if we want to proceed along the path of life without the influence of evil forever controling us. Be you jewish, hindu, muslim, christian or buddihst you must realise that you are all being divided and conquered an age old control technique. Muslims taught to hate the Jews, Christians taught to hate the Muslims and the list could go on. God is interested in your soul, God does not care about the influences that led you astray. God just wishes that you love and cherish life and do all that you can to preserve it. All around the world we are being held to randsome by evil, money is evil, property is evil and materialism is evil.

the earth can provide for every living sould and we as upstanding living creatures should do our best to ensure this happens. Please do not let the establishment play you off against your weaknesses. This has been happening succesfully for generations, that is how we ended up here. It is time for us all to stand up and say that we have worked you out, that we should all fight together not against each other and that the majority cannot be controlled by the minority no matter how hard they try.

It is time to show your human side the side that your creator made to fight in this battle. Overcome evil or you will be overcome by evil. It is time to fight, not fight for pain but to fight for your vreation and to fight for what is good and right. The battle is here now and it won't last a very long time, you need to make your decision quickly. Choosing to ignore the situation is as good as fighting for evil in gods eyes. Stand up for your beliefs and stand up for what is right. I have run out of things to communicate now.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I think I have to S&F this.
Fighting can take many forms and expressing your beliefs is one of them.
You have to shine the light on the evil.
Question boldy. It is your duty.

new topics

join