It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Lance Corporal Tries To Attack Japan After Watching ‘Pearl Harbor’ Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now being a Marine myself I know firsthand how dumb some Marines can get when they are drunk and bored in the barracks. Especially grunts like myself. I saw this hillarious story today and thought it would give my fellow jarheads and a few others on here a good laugh.

Marine Lance Corporal Tries To Attack Japan After Watching 'Pearl Harbor' Movie

Kaneohe Bay, HI – A Marine stationed aboard Marine Corps Base Hawaii recently went on a personal mission to attack Japan. Lance Corporal James Vanhue, of 1st Battalion, 3rd Marines, described as a “warrior drinker”, went on a drunken bender that started on Friday night. His latest vendetta, against the tiny island nation, began in his barracks room. As he drank what he called “a ridiculous amount of beer” and watched the 2001 film “Pearl Harbor”, he became enraged.

If anyone else has funny drunken stories from their days in the military please feel free to add them here.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Dude, I was in 3/3 Kilo and 1/3 Alpha from 2003-2006! Way to go Lava Dogs! .........Anyways, I got a bunch of stories I could tell from the Fleet....But as for actually TELLING them...hmmm. Let me have a couple of beers before I make a decision. lol

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hahaha this made my day!

All I can say is im glad marines are not allowed to drink while deployed in war zones!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Oh the stories. I was in 2/3 and can recall some "interesting" events.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

After thirty one years in the Army, the stories are just to numerous. I'd have to start a website just to tell them all.

I'll give y'all a hint though,

Consider what happened to a guy who tried to repel down the side of his barracks using a telephone line.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Surprisingly this isn't the funniest thing I've seen a Marine do. When my guys get drunk in the barracks, no one knows what their boredom could lead to.

top topics

join