It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

floating blood and ball lightning???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Um...Well..I had a bit of a weird experience last night - They seem to be getting more frequent of late! This one was different though. I was lying in bed - I suppose I must have been between the period of sleeping and waking, when I felt something touch me from behind (I sleep alone!)..I was shocked and obviously gasped (it kinda felt like I'de stopped breathing for a while)...then my eyes were drawn upwards and I could see what I can only describe as floating blood in the air. It looked sort of marbled and was morphing as if it were in water. Well, I have a few weird experiences (so i'm not usually too freaked out) so I managed calmed myself down and then settle down again..This time I was perfectly awake and again I felt the touch from behind (on my hip,s)..I sat-up sharply again and I saw an orb of what appeared to be purplish static energy floating in my room. It bobbed around in the air for a while making a slight crackling sound and then just seemed to die out.

I've done some research and the orb does sound like bulb lightning, but as for the floating blood, I am perplexed. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this before? I suppose I'm a little worried that it could be dark spirits
(mainly exaggerated by a Jehovahs witness friend of mine who is convinced I am dealing with the devil here!) - but they tend to pray on fear, and truly, I seem to have become pretty fearless...Any comments would be great. Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eye34
Um...Well..I had a bit of a weird experience last night - They seem to be getting more frequent of late! This one was different though. I was lying in bed - I suppose I must have been between the period of sleeping and waking, when I felt something touch me from behind (I sleep alone!)..I was shocked and obviously gasped (it kinda felt like I'de stopped breathing for a while)...then my eyes were drawn upwards and I could see what I can only describe as floating blood in the air. It looked sort of marbled and was morphing as if it were in water. Well, I have a few weird experiences (so i'm not usually too freaked out) so I managed calmed myself down and then settle down again..This time I was perfectly awake and again I felt the touch from behind (on my hip,s)..I sat-up sharply again and I saw an orb of what appeared to be purplish static energy floating in my room. It bobbed around in the air for a while making a slight crackling sound and then just seemed to die out.

I've done some research and the orb does sound like bulb lightning, but as for the floating blood, I am perplexed. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this before? I suppose I'm a little worried that it could be dark spirits
(mainly exaggerated by a Jehovahs witness friend of mine who is convinced I am dealing with the devil here!) - but they tend to pray on fear, and truly, I seem to have become pretty fearless...Any comments would be great. Thanks

It sounds as if you are having hypnagogic hallucinations or Night Paralysis, It often happens in the in-between waking and sleeping. I myself hear whacked out random conversations that make no sense and I am listening to them as if I am an observer.

-ADHDsux4me

join