It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious red objects in sky captured on video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

post by TheFlash
Or perhaps it is fair to say that you discard any evidence that does not fit with your opinion.

No I don't think it is , you said... she said... Matt said they had been out there for about a half-hour , about a half-hour isn't 30 minutes , it isn't anything really because its an estimation dependent on Matt's perception of time at that time , a time when he thought he was seeing something strange in the sky .

If you want to believe that they were something other than lanterns that's fine , but it is you who is ignoring the evidence .

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by TheFlash

post by TheFlash
Or perhaps it is fair to say that you discard any evidence that does not fit with your opinion.

No I don't think it is , you said... she said... Matt said they had been out there for about a half-hour , about a half-hour isn't 30 minutes , it isn't anything really because its an estimation dependent on Matt's perception of time at that time , a time when he thought he was seeing something strange in the sky .

If you want to believe that they were something other than lanterns that's fine , but it is you who is ignoring the evidence .

Once again - you exhibit inaccuracy and bias. The rest of the quote which I typed out and is clear in the recording is "at least 30 minutes". Where I come from that is 'at least 30 minutes'. In addition you make the assumption that Matt estimated the time. How do you know that he did not carefully time the event? Do you have access to other data? You choose to discard this evidence. I consider it all and it does not agree with an explanation of Chinese lanterns. That is fact unless shown to be otherwise which it has not in this thread.
edit on 20-4-2012 by TheFlash because: Additional details

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join