It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Males please rank yourself using this advance Male Social Rankings list.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Where do YOU rank?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Beta+

Reformed Alpha-

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's like Facebook vomited all over ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

they havnt mine...GOD STATUS....
so i have to settle for alpha+

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Omega!
Feels good man.. or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I am I for Iota. I really don't care one Iota what people think or what category I am.

Its funny but every guy I know has a little bit of all of them depending on the situation. But then again the Situation is just a bad actor on a really bad reality show.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All I see is a big red X in the opening post!

Guess it figured out I wasn't male

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
They forgot to include the 'overmensch'

The overmensch transcends all. He kills God and becomes his own.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How did they get a picture of me in my armchair relaxing with my cat & a glass of juice??

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You got this from somewhere, obviously. Where? It would be nice to read the entire description instead of just the left half. Here's an alternative scale you may find interesting.
edit on 4/9/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud after reading your location in your avatar after reading your response.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I would have to say B+, with the odd excursion into B-, and a vary rare excursion into (obviously by my honesty) into Omega territory (without that damned video gaming, do not own any sort of gaming system)

Well, it's out there for all to see, Damn my Omega side

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh God I read the alternate scale and wandered from B plus to Sigma.

The outsider who doesn’t play the social game and manage to win at it anyhow.

Self-described anarchist in High-School... became too much of a leader for my own liking or anyone elses' liking. As much as I could be picked on I could be pleaded with, by teachers or by students.

Since then I still don't care for the social game of anything.

Everyone else is vaguely confused by them. In a social situation, the sigma is the man who stops in briefly to say hello to a few friends accompanied by a Tier 1 girl that no one has ever seen before.

Yeah, I find myself at parties with groups of people I know talking those I don't, most interestedly because I don't know them.

...I can never be the Alpha and since I can't really separate Alpha from Omega I'll treat one like the other and each will merge into a gooey mess of what I don't step on.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
You got this from somewhere, obviously. Where? It would be nice to read the entire description instead of just the left half. Here's an alternative scale you may find interesting.

Yep, I found that annoying as well. He/She could have provided a link at least.

As far as your link? I guess I'm a Sigma (with a tad bit of Beta thrown in), as I have never played by the rules and yet have somehow succeeded...so far.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by schuyler

As far as your link? I guess I'm a Sigma (with a tad bit of Beta thrown in), as I have never played by the rules and yet have somehow succeeded...so far.

Have no clue what that link is about. I found this picture lurking around a Health forum

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Have no clue what that link is about. I found this picture lurking around a Health forum

Ha ha. The point is that it is customary to provide a link to the source material when you post something that is not your own. Indeed, I believe it is required by T&C. This is especially true considering the fact that your post cut off half the pictures, leaving us to guess what the sentences actually say.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hmm... I don't think this is a healthy way to look at men. If I was a woman and someone wanted to rank and generalize my sex, I would be offended. I actually would be, too, since I'm a feminist.
edit on 11-4-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That post besmerches most of my male friends.
Shame on you OP.
Shame on you..

new topics

top topics

join