It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

Yes but only after another 9 attempts failed to send them on the attack and we are seeing just the same ploy being used on Iran.

The US Gov were told an attack fleet was on it's way and sent it two big guns out to sea and allowed the rest to be sunk so that they could stir up the people and force them to go to war.

9/11 was much the same thing but they are not getting away with that one and a few people high up in power must be feeling the rope getting tight around their necks by now.

They say you could not pull off a crime like that and get away with it and i say they have not got away with anything yet and once the US justice system and its kangaroo courts become accountable to the people then the likes of GW.Bush will see justice for his crimes against the american people.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

The US Gov were told an attack fleet was on it's way and sent it two big guns out to sea and allowed the rest to be sunk so that they could stir up the people and force them to go to war.

No. You're making the mistake of seeing things in hindsight. The carrier was the up-and-coming weapon of war, but the battleship was still seen as the Queen of the Seas. It wasn't until Coral Sea and Midway that it became obvious that the carrier had taken over - and even then both the USN and IJN kept building battleships and using them.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

The issue of "how much forehand knowledge did the Americans have regarding Japan's plan to attack Pearl Harbor" is not the question here. I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. knew specifics about the attack before it happened.

However, the OP's claim is that the Japanese had nothing to do with the attack, and it was the Americans flying fake Japanese-looking planes that did the actual attack.

That's a different argument altogether.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Master_007

However, the OP's claim is that the Japanese had nothing to do with the attack, and it was the Americans flying fake Japanese-looking planes that did the actual attack.

That's a different argument altogether.
So very different indeed,because i'm able to see all the way through tptb's web of induced lies and injected deceptions.I'm able to realize and admit without denial,that tptb's version of events,is not the only possible version of reality.I'm able to feel far beyond the americans force fed patriotism and i know their wars are false flag wars,disguised as nationalistic pride and vengeance...
edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Using your logic, Bloc, of course it isn't the only possible reality!

It is entirely possible that neither the US or Japan did the attack. It could well have been animated Jelly Babies, maddened after years of abuse by Humans, getting their revenge and sparking a war that would kill millions...

Those damn Jelly babies, hey?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
[ So very different indeed,because i'm able to see all the way through tptb's web of induced lies and injected deceptions.I'm able to realize and admit without denial,that tptb's version of events,is not the only possible version of reality.I'm able to feel far beyond the americans force fed patriotism and i know their wars are false flag wars,disguised as nationalistic pride and vengeance...
edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Sorry, you seem to have made a mistake here. You haven't revealed a thing. We've shown just how wrong you are multiple times, to the point where it's now getting embarrassingly one-sided. Don't you have anything at all?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I have taken the mother of all conspiracies and flipped it on its head,turned it upside down and twisted it inside out and and revealed just how nefarious and thoughtless the united states government and its military high command actually is and how they perpetually lie and have no problem at all continuously sacrificing their expendable commodities,you and i,for war profit, power,control and domination...

edit on 27-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I have taken the mother of all conspiracies and flipped it on its head,turned it upside down and twisted it inside out and and revealed just how nefarious and thoughtless the united states government and its military high command actually is and how they perpetually lie and have no problem at all continuously sacrificing their expendable commodities,you and i,for war profit, power,control and domination...

Sorry? What? Eh? You've done nothing of the sort, apart from make people laugh a lot at you. You started with a theory, you were unable to back up with any kind of proof, you ignored all the evidence that smashed your theory into rubble and you still seem to think that you have a viable theory. Nothing of the sort. You lost. I suggest that you with it and move on.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You have taken a widely accepted, well documented endeavor and taken a flippant, misinformed, and convoluted stab at trying to fantasize some kind of hoax. You have failed to give any substantial evidence for your claim and continually, through weak attempts, fail to support your OP. You have contradicted yourself in this thread many times and refuse to accept any facts that rebut your OP and/or any of the other wild views you have mentioned in this thread. You have NOT "revealed just how nefarious and thoughtless the united states government and its military high command actually is", because you have proven nothing. It is time to throw in the towel and admit defeat.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Sorry? What? Eh? You've done nothing of the sort, apart from make people laugh a lot at you. You started with a theory, you were unable to back up with any kind of proof,
I've been backing up my theory with perfectly plausible scenarios for 27 pages and all the things i've said throughout this thread are definite possibilities that cut too deeply into peoples comfortable versions of reality,threatening to rip away the thin veneer of our force fed patriotism and our induced nationalistic pride and all the ridicule and denial in the world,wont change the fact that the american government and its military might have fabricated and staged the entire attack and bombing of pearl harbor and thats exactly what i think they did.The most sinister act ever perpetrated against the american public,has been exposed.The biggest lie ever told to the world,is revealed.The hidden and supressed truth is finally unearthed and set free...
edit on 28-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Sorry? What? Eh? You've done nothing of the sort, apart from make people laugh a lot at you. You started with a theory, you were unable to back up with any kind of proof,
I've been backing up my theory with perfectly plausible scenarios for 27 pages and all the things i've said throughout this thread are definite possibilities that cut too deeply into peoples comfortable versions of reality,threatening to rip away the thin veneer of our force fed patriotism and our induced nationalistic pride and all the ridicule and denial in the world,wont change the fact that the american government and its military might have fabricated and staged the entire attack and bombing of pearl harbor and thats exactly what i think they did.The most sinister act ever perpetrated against the american public,has been exposed.The biggest lie ever told to the world,is revealed.The hidden and supressed truth is finally unearthed and set free...
edit on 28-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Translation: I have nothing.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Saying something "might have happened", or that it "is within the realms of possibility", does not automatically say they are the only possible ones. It is entirely possible that I am a homosexual cannibal who likes to wear gimp suits, but only on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

I'm not.

But it is possible.

See how rediculous your logic is?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There are a lot of "possible" and even "plausible" scenarios someone could invent that include the Japanese not being responsible for the attack. So, If I could think of -- say -- 5 more potentially plausible scenarios, then yours suddenly is not necessarily "the truth", as you seem to think it is.

For every "could have" that you come up with for your scenario, I can come up with a bunch more "could haves" and a bunch more totally different scenarios that may be equally as likely.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

all the ridicule and denial in the world,wont change the fact that the american government and its military might have fabricated and staged the entire attack and bombing of pearl harbor and thats exactly what i think they did

You say the fact that they might have staged it and you think they did and follow that with

The most sinister act ever perpetrated against the american public,has been exposed.The biggest lie ever told to the world,is revealed.The hidden and supressed truth is finally unearthed and set free...

Do you understand what's wrong with that? The fact that you believe something is possible does not mean it happened. There's a name for that fallacy,

AD IGNORANTIAM
The argument from ignorance basically states that a specific belief is true because we don’t know that it isn’t true.

Do you keep a list of logical fallacies as a guideline to see how many you can commit in each OP? That is a very
real possibility. Perhaps I have exposed a sinister plot by an operative of TPTB to infiltrate ATS and "wrongly mislead" its members away from the truth under the guise of revealing the truth of reality? I believe James Madison may have said something about that. Prove he didn't.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
S & F for making me think from another angle at least. But don't you think the Japs (can I say Japs?) would have denied it at some point?

And, if you were ordered to drop bombs on your own people, would you do it?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by blocula

Saying something "might have happened", or that it "is within the realms of possibility", does not automatically say they are the only possible ones.
But the fact that any and every aspect of the pearl harbor bombing and attack,that the american government and its military high command blames on the japanese military from japan,i've explained how the entire sequence of events,any and every single of it,could have been fabricated and carried out by the united states government and its military high command and thats what sets my theory far apart from others...

Its a sad and sorry fact that we've been force fed one way versions of our history for so long now,warped points of view that have been twisted and turned until they comfortably fit into the currently enforced belief structures and the worldwide power agendas of those who dominate and control,bringing us much closer to their new world order abyss of fear and hate...
edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So if TPTB were able to explain how it's possible that YOU masterminded the attacks of 9/11 you would understand and plead guilty??????

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by blocula

Saying something "might have happened", or that it "is within the realms of possibility", does not automatically say they are the only possible ones.
But the fact that any and every aspect of the pearl harbor bombing and attack,that the american government and its military high command blames on the japanese military from japan,i've explained how the entire sequence of events,any and every single of it,could have been fabricated and carried out by the united states government and its military high command and thats what sets my theory far apart from others...

Your theory isn't set that far apart from others.

I could speculate just as easily as you (and with the same amount of evidence) that it was the Russians who bombed Pearl Harbor. They did it because they wanted the U.S. in the war. They knew that if the U.S. got involved in the war, they would also join the war in Europe, thus causing the Germans to spread their military too thinly across another front (western Europe), thereby helping the Russians by weakening the German forces on the Russian Front.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I suppose tptb could accuse any regular jane and joe nobody of just about anything they wanted to and tptb could easily railroad them straight into prison,especially if they didnt have enough money to buy their way out,like the political elites who live beyond the reach of their own laws and the drug addicted false idols of hollywood are able to do...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Pure and unadulterated bulls*it that I wouldn't believe for a second even if I were drop dead drunk!

Compare this crap with a real cover-up like HAARP or Thorium Plasma Batterries. This comment is insane without a

single molecule of subtantiation. Actually laughable.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Techtron because:
edit on 30-4-2012 by Techtron because: typo
extra DIV

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join